• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

#1 ZHAPHEL

ZHAPHEL

Meatshield

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

As the former marshal of 2nd crusade and chaplin of the Black Templers the bashing of the former members needs to stop. To many ignorant ppl minding our bussiness instead of dealing with there own problems within there chapters. Yes I could have stayed and salvaged the chapter but there was no point. Ur brothers make the chapter the chapter dosent make you. I wise person told me to follow ur heart and after seeing members leave to follow there own I did the same. My brothers will always be my brothers regardless if they follow the corpse-god or the true path. Those who do not know the story of why we did this need to keep there comments to themselves. I for one followed my heart and if that makes me a follower then I guess I am. WHO WISHES TO JOIN ME !!!
HYDRA DOMINATUS

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:07 PM

Well said matey, you should be where you are happiest. Be it alongside friends, or just wearing your favourite colours. Anyone who critisizes you for that needs to do some soul searching.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:10 PM

FINALLY! SOME FUCKING SENSE ON THIS!

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#4 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 posts
  • Xbox Live:Vakarian58
  • Steam:SN Vakarian

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:12 PM

Agreed amigo, You are happiest where you want to be and nothing should change that, this is about having fun with your friends and the friends you have made, and as Cru said anyone who critisizes you for that needs some soul searching
Posted Image

#5 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:31 PM

Well said Brother. Well Said.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#6 CotW

CotW

Busy Pilot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:29 PM

I for one don't honestly care why anyone does anything outside the gates of my Chapter keep. That said I feel compelled to comment here as one of my own had something to do with this threads creation.

If you feel that there are dark rumours or misunderstandings about the exodus from a Chapter or the recruiting of another why not simply clear the air publicly? There have been issues discussed behind the closed doors of the leaders section here that found resolution that was not exposed to the rank and file. This means many people who don't speak with their Chapter master often are left in the dark when they see posts like this one.

Things like recent events can cause confusion and misunderstandings because people will try to make sense of what happened without the story. Getting info from the friend of a friend will not end well. I say this not to pick on this instance in particular but to try to offer understanding as to why people on the other side of a wall might wonder what is happening when they hear a noise on the other side but can only guess the cause.

I hope my message is clear enough here as I am not trying to give some perspective and a suggestion that may prevent more of this shit from going on.
Who's like us?
Damn few, and they're all dead!

#7 Sammael

Sammael

Master of Sanctity, Keeper of the Word

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 01:35 AM

CotW speaks sense as usual. Everyone listen to him.
Serving Emperor and Imperium since Apr 2012.
Posted Image

#8 Dragon-Silver

Dragon-Silver

Gothic Wars Acolyte - Fallen Hunter

• Acolyte
  • Others:
  • 572 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

What exactly went down with the Templars?
I didn't really follow it.
The Ravenwings purpose is to hunt the Fallen.
The Unforgiven shall be redeemed.
The Fallen will be purged.

#9 Keiya

Keiya

Legatus Primus

• Interrogator
  • Others: Community Manager
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:42 PM

What exactly went down with the Templars?
I didn't really follow it.

It'd likely be best to contact their current members or leader to ask out of public. As concerned as everyone is with the chapter, I'm personally thinking that this wound is just getting more and more salt poured into it. I'd really like to see the publicity of it die out and support kept chapter-section specific. I really hope the best for them, but there have already been a few small spats rise up due to interest in their actions.

I'm sure if they want to make a public announcement, their current leadership will formally do so if they have not already. It's awesome to see the support everyone has offered and given, however.

Posted Image

"I scar my armor so that you may know, for I am a Templar of Blood."

#10 Kite Arca

Kite Arca

Vizen The Scion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,777 posts
  • Xbox Live:Kite Arca
  • PSN:Kite Arca
  • Steam:Fives

Posted 27 September 2012 - 05:05 PM

-sigh- the Templars have had it rough before the "dark time" we thought it was going to get better and it it did just that we slipped and fell down a hill if you catch my drift.
Posted Image
I hear you calling calling for me Queen of battle Infantry

#11 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:53 AM

we didnt see that rock in our way and we tripped
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#12 Talos Valcoran

Talos Valcoran

Veteran

• Premium Member
  • 1,202 posts
  • Xbox Live:Archmage Talos
  • PSN:Morgoth1100
  • Social Groups:Raven Guard

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:54 AM

Well said sir.

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! - Eren Yaeger (Attack on Titan)

#13 GrimHavoc

GrimHavoc

Dark Apostle of the Silent Shadow

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 222 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

Zhaph, I totally agree with everything you said. I would agree like a 100% more if you spell checked and formatted your post.

I will feast on your eyes.

#14 warhammer guy

warhammer guy

Lone Astartes

• Members
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

Very well put Zhaph! but I do have to agree with GrimHavok about the whole spell checking and format of the post. A bit painful to read misspelled words and bad grammar >.>
warhammer guy, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Jan 2012.

Posted Image

Change Theme!