Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:10 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot...dreadknight.jpg

For some reason it won't appear but I figured this fits in :)

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#22 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:30 PM

Thanks for the support guys. Now I have had time to think it all through i see that i really do need a break from all the drama and shit.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#23 LeadCrazySam

LeadCrazySam

Hero of #GothicWars

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,878 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:32 PM

You need a break man, for your own good. I will still be here to support you when you get back, ill keep your lascannon warm ;)

Posted Image

#24 Iron K

Iron K

A Berserker's Soul in a Pacifist's Body!

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts
  • Xbox Live:Iron K

Posted 25 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

You better not back down from my challenge Fuzzy! Because if you do, I will show you Drama!

No, seriously though. Sometimes its just best to take a step backwards, take a deep breath, and tell the rest of the world to go %&£# themselves..

Posted Image

#25 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:33 PM

You better not back down from my challenge Fuzzy! Because if you do, I will show you Drama!

No, seriously though. Sometimes its just best to take a step backwards, take a deep breath, and tell the rest of the world to go %&£# themselves..

I will still give you that.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#26 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:40 PM

I will still give you that.

Yes!!
Uh.. Hrmn... I mean:

Damn Right You Will!

Posted Image

#27 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

and mine?

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#28 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:51 PM

Yes fallen

#29 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:20 PM

:D WOOOOP!! *cough* Errm I mean Thankyou *cough*

#30 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:16 PM

Yes!!
Uh.. Hrmn... I mean:

Damn Right You Will!

:D WOOOOP!! *cough* Errm I mean Thankyou *cough*

Chose one of the following commentaries:
-"How very original of you..."
-"Hmm.. I wonder how you though of that..."
-"Do something new! Something original!"
-"Wow, Deja Vu!"
- No comment at all, just a facepalm...

Posted Image

#31 Sammael

Sammael

Master of Sanctity, Keeper of the Word

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

And the logic "its just a game" is BS. Sure, its a game, its for fun. But how fun on a scale 1-10 is it to get hate mails?

No, Sir, you are incorrect. Space Marine is just a game. A GAME. (Game Definition: Noun A form of play or sport, esp. a competitive one played according to rules and decided by skill, strength, or luck.) If someone is so insecure they feel the need to hate mail you over a silly GAME, you have options. Block contact with them, or report them. Waving an e-peen about ('look how great I am let's settle this like men by playing video games at each other!') for all to see makes you also look like a child. I realise we do have some younger members on here and they are welcome, but you'll hopefully look back on all the 'Oh he said something nasty to me! BAAWWWWW' and laugh, because you know when you mature and gain self esteem and security that the voices that try to drag you down aren't worth listening to. I basically mean, just enjoy yourself play a game you like, and if people rage, ignore them.

EDIT: Forgot to put a funny non-relevant picture in here, my bad.
Posted Image

Serving Emperor and Imperium since Apr 2012.
Posted Image

#32 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:08 PM

No Funk this isn't just a game and when someone attacks your honor then you have fight them in a video game, this is the 21st century where nothing is real and everything is taken way to seriously!

Posted Image

Sent from the Melta practice chambers of the Righteous Truth

#33 Iron K

Iron K

• Premium Member
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:22 PM

Sammael:

"All your carefully chosen arguments can, and will be ignored."

No, seriously though, I understand you point. That you put in the definition of "Game" seems a bit overkill, but what the hell, why not..
But my point is still that random people decide to ruin my fun in my game by taking everything to the next level. Instead of just accepting that they had a bad match, they have to mail me, inform me about it, and thereby make my game experience a little more sour.

You have the right to think I'm wrong, and I am not going to start some sort of debate. Not my stile, not the least in my interest. But before I stop posting on the matter, I will leave you with a thought:
Your sitting and playing monopoly with friends, I burst in trough the window, and take a dump on the gaming board. Then I tell you "Its Just a Game!". Would you feel any better?

Posted Image

#34 XVulkan He'stanX

XVulkan He'stanX

1st founding member

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 08:38 PM

I usually don’t comment on these forums because, a) I don’t possess any relevance to the subject B) someone has already said what I would have said anyways or c) I just don’t care. But with this thread I felt like I had to. To me this just seems like another thinly disguised "look at me I’m so good thread" and I feel has no business being on here. but as far as the hate mail, I don’t really know what the problem is, I personally view my hate mail as a badge of honor, and most of the time enjoy getting them (the voice mails are my favorite), all it is, is just a random person hundreds of miles away that you will most likely never see in person sending you a few foul words, to me that’s nothing to get your panties in a bunch over. Also why would you complain about the people giving you hate mail here? It’s not like any of the people on this forum are the ones sending them and if so call them out specifically, and anyways what can we do about it, other than lend a shoulder to cry on. To me there was just nothing constructive about this thread to begin with and should have gone nowhere.

oh and heres this

INTO THE FIRES OF BATTLE UNTO THE ANVIL OF WAR!

#35 WarmasterStuvis

WarmasterStuvis

The Eternal Swordman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:46 PM

Ok guys, i've read thro this thread with a certain amount of objectivity. This is what my take is:
1. Peoples always gonna hate, dont take it so personal.
2. 'honour' doesnt exist in people who would hate and send mail, dont take it so personal.
3. And lastly, opinions are like assholes, everyones got one and yours has the only smell u like. Dont take them so personal.

At the end of the day we are all bound by our personalities, our actions and reactions to situations are governed by them too. Fu22y's reaction to his situation was to call the whelps out, good on him, his personality wouldnt let him react any other way. But on that same note, the asshole with the hate mail was governed by his personality.
Enjoy the game the way you want to enjoy it, but dont hate the next guy for enjoying it a different way.
Loyalist, traitor, I care not; you all look the same on the end of my sword.

#36 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 09:59 PM

Allow me to make one thing VERY clear. If I wanted to say I was good I would say I was good. I would not try to "disguise" it on a site which for the most part is full of people i dont talk and honesrly couldnt care less if they died the next day due to the fact a) i dont know them. B) it would effect me in no way at all.

I personally love how so many people I have never even spoke to feel that they can form accurate judgements of me before even speaking to me personally. I am by no means "good" and do not regard myself as so. I would say im a little above average but not "good". Maybe if some of you actually spoke to me before making fuck-wit opinions you would realise this.

#37 Sammael

Sammael

Master of Sanctity, Keeper of the Word

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

Your sitting and playing monopoly with friends, I burst in trough the window, and take a dump on the gaming board. Then I tell you "Its Just a Game!". Would you feel any better?

That's against the law, trolling the internet is not, your point is invalid.
Posted Image

Serving Emperor and Imperium since Apr 2012.
Posted Image

#38 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

Sent from the Melta practice chambers of the Righteous Truth

#39 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:16 PM

Chewy taught me a mint response to hate mail. Record the derp song (youtube it) and send it back. Then block communication and carry on playing as before.

Chewy does it to his M26 Dart victims and i send it to my Sniper victims who rage.

Wear your hatemail with pride and smile knowing they are raging at you :D

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#40 Bloodbone

Bloodbone

Crimson Fist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:14 PM

Fu22y just ignore everyone that is not taking you serious and those that are trolling this thread are just showing how immature they are. They are just trolling so just ignore their BS.

You got my support and I agree with Cru. If they send hate mail just ignore them and laugh it off because they just cant keep up with your skill.
I will bathe in your BLOOD

Change Theme!