• This topic is locked This topic is locked
189 replies to this topic

#161 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:17 PM

"Anyone who can sells us some rations for cheap and perhaps someone who can sharpen my sword and that can sell me a spare knife or two." Huron answered, looking over his shoulder to watch her.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#162 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:55 AM

She points to the industrious part of town.

" lets check there first."

Roll

#163 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:58 PM

"Lead the way mlady" Huron smirked with a bow.

1d100 rolled for a total of: 86 (86)
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#164 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

The market is bustling

Food stalls line both sides and numerous smiths and shops line both sides

Choose what you want to do

#165 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:13 AM

opened bump

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#166 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

"Let's look through of these smith shops and see what we can find. I'd like to see what they have to offer first and drop off the sword." He decided, moving towards the closest black smith.

#167 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

You come forward and a large boat like varghen looks at you.

" aye crudelian..... What ya looking fer.."

#168 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

"Nothing in particular. ..." Huron replied distractedly , keeping his eyes open for any blade that caught his eye. Unsheathing his own blade, looked towards the keeper" I don't you could sharpen my blade, yes?"

#169 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:43 AM

The blacksmith looks at you.

" thing looks like you've been chopping wood with it.... "

He takes your blade and motions for you to sit.

" I can sharpen it and re temper it for you... I'm feeling generous so ill do it to preoccupy myself."

He smiles as you notice the forge roar to life.

" I heard that you survived the hunter."

#170 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:33 AM

"well I appreciate your generosity." Huron bowed in thanks, walking further into the forge. He looked from side to side, taking in the heat. He raised his head at being acknowledged

"Just barely. I had to wobble my way out of there." He shrugged before patting his knee where the arrow had gone through the first time.

#171 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:17 AM

The boar begins to hammer away at the steel.

" have you heard the rumors? They say an angel has come to earth.... She's vengeful and filled with fury.."

He pushes the blade into the coals and reaches over to. Rack, pulling a hilt away.

#172 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:47 AM

" I can't say that I have. What more can you tell me?" Huron inquired, wishing to know more. He watched the black smith with interest as he worked upon the blade.

#173 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:52 PM

The smith smiles.

" she arrives in thunderclaps... They say she hunts the demon Jack the Ripper ."

He removes the hilt of your blade and replaces it.

" alot of humans whisper that name now."

#174 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:08 AM

"They sound like quite the interesting set of characters." Huron replied , still observing the entire procedure.

#175 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:17 PM

Above you the sky roils. Lightning lashes across the sky and a fierce wind kicks up.

There is a defeating roar that shatters your ears and a bright flash. As your eyes adjust you see a woman, wearing wolf furs staring at you intently X

#176 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:32 AM

Huron shakes his head a bit, bringing a finger to his ear to check if he was deaf or not. Both ears rang sharply, but he didn't much care. His eyes locked on the woman before him, he locked eyes with her, unsure of what to do.

#177 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

the area clears out. but you can see the womans eyes are focused on you.

they bore into you with a white hot intesity, as if she had waited ages for this moment.

she raises her hand and you hear a loud crack and the wall beside your head is blasted apart in a white hot blast

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#178 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:46 AM

"Shit!" Huron curses, ducking down as the overhead wall is blasted away. He scrambled for cover, taking note of his surroundings for anything that could be used to defend himself. It shouldn't have been heard, this was a black smith's after all.

The question at the top of his mind though, was why int eh name of the gods above? Was he being blasted at by a woman he hadn't even met yet?!?!

#179 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:10 AM

The woman charges up another blast and raises Ito the air.

" do not hide from me scaled one! It will only hurt more!"

#180 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

"First an arrow to me knee from a bloody freak and now being blasted at by a woman I've never met. It's like a cruel joke from above." Huron growled to himself, surging forwards to the next patch of cover.

Change Theme!