• Stängt ämne Detta ämne är stängt
189 svar till detta ämne

#141 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 23 december 2012 - 12:40

"What is this?" Huron hisses through gritted teeth, slamming his clenched fist into the ground in pain, trying to hold as much of it in as possible.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#142 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 23 december 2012 - 01:17

The ursa shrugs .

" it is a medicinal foam ho siht developed in the early days if the great decline when medicine started to disappear. It seals the wound and melts into your body harmlessly as it heals.

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#143 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 25 december 2012 - 09:58

"No after affects? Will I be able to walk again." Huron asked with small earnest. In his mind he was angry at the damned beast that did this to him.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#144 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 25 december 2012 - 11:05

The great beast nods as he stands, pulling you up into your knees making you wince.

" none... It was a marvel of its time.... Your lucky we had."

The great beast turns as a small hunched figure in thick purple robes walks overto you.

Her posture puts her well below your chest, but her eyes consider you with an animal cunning.

" welcome deary... Are you Huron?"

cainsig11.jpg

#145 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 06 januari 2013 - 08:03

"Thank the fates.." Huron sighed with relief, glad to know that his walking days wouldn't be over anytime soon. Looking down at the woman,he tilts his head to the side." I am, and you are?"

#146 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 06 januari 2013 - 08:15

She smiles.

" I am alcarta... Seer of this sanctum. I've known of your arrival."

She smiles and motions for you to follow.

" come we must discuss."

cainsig11.jpg

#147 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 07 januari 2013 - 05:48

" Very well then Lacarta." He complies with a short bow of respect before following behind her." Tell me, what have you forseen?" He ask, hoping to decipher his next step.

#148 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 07 januari 2013 - 04:12

She stops .

" alcarta."

She corrects , her tail bristling a bit or a moment.

" I've seen you, standing beside a great elder that lies within a man. I see you and many others fighting against a darkness created from mans own heart. ... I saw you fight the huntsman... I knew who you where the moment I found you."

cainsig11.jpg

#149 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 10 januari 2013 - 04:30

"My apologies" Huron says with a bow. " While I am glad you were able to recognize, can you tell me more of this vision. You mentioned others?"

#150 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 12 januari 2013 - 12:13

" you must find another crudelian... One who came to this land long before you.... He hunts to the south of here, you will need his power an knowledge to survive the shadows coming for you."

cainsig11.jpg

#151 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 15 januari 2013 - 05:28

"And what of the ghoul we encountered earlier? Does it relate to what you have seen wise one?" Huron asked with curiosity, trying to piece everything together before making haste.

#152 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 17 januari 2013 - 01:47

The older varghen smiles

" that is pride... A sin of the old world... He simply exists.. His fate is neither entertained with yours or vital... Now."

She raps her cane an the female seeker returns.

" she will be your guide... Make haste child."

cainsig11.jpg

#153 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 26 januari 2013 - 04:50

"Thank you Alcarta. " Huron bows in gratitude, turning to the door to face the seeker." Let's go then." He shakes his stiff leg, pressing on it to make sure it doesn't hurt.

#154 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 26 januari 2013 - 10:22

The remedy seems to work perfectly as the viperess hisses low.

" what are we to do Huron ? Go find this kin of yours?"

The seeker folds her arm.

" he was last spotted at suns fall... A varghen camp north of here.. We can ask them."

cainsig11.jpg

#155 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 29 januari 2013 - 04:30

Huron nods" Indeed. We have no choice but to locate him if I am to find Cain." He says, watching her fold her arms." We're moving onto Suns Falls then, how long will the journey take?"

#156 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 29 januari 2013 - 04:36

she cracks her neck.

"i can get us there by the days end. But we will be moving through deadlands...Go around and hop in the bazzar and get anything you can need."

She tosses you a small pouch and turns away, heading into waht looks like a temple.

cainsig11.jpg

#157 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1 749 inlägg

Postad 01 februari 2013 - 12:38

He followed her with his eyes until she entered the temple before turning towards his destination. He was unfamiliar with the Sanctuary as a whole, but finding the Bazaar shouldn't have been too difficult.

#158 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 03 februari 2013 - 12:39

blargh

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#159 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 03 februari 2013 - 01:13

The bazaar is thriving with life . Vendors of all types line the streets

The viperess sidles up behind you and smiles.

" what are you looking for Huron."

cainsig11.jpg

#160 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10 192 inlägg

Postad 18 februari 2013 - 07:34

opened bump

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary