189 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 04:44 AM

The acolyte spoke of an angel to guide them. That morning on the Nile sanctum the seer convulsed mightily , the visage of an iron angel cared into the stone before him.

The crudelian counsel decided that it was time to move, Huron, member of the onari counsel was called to go find the truth.

Sent off with rations and the toothed falchion gutripper Huron watched the distance as the shore came into reach.

"we dock in one hour sir.." a deckhand whispers coming into your cabin meekly. " the captain told me to inform you."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:02 AM

"Give the Captain my thanks." Huron replied with a thankful nod to the deckhand before turning back towards the window, staring outwards at the sea. He basked in the heat from the suns ray that came through the window, thankful of the warmth that the sun provided his cold blooded body.

He brought his hand towards his neck, gripping onto the bone necklace in hopes that the fates would guide him towards his goal. " I can only wonder what I will come across." He whispered to no one in particular. Closing his eyes, he tried to think back to the vision that had set him off on this journey in the first place.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:11 AM

The vision comes back with startling clarity. An angel surrounded by the undead, a wicked scythe clutched in his hand. The howl of a beast god thrums from the Angels throat and the words fill your mind. "from the ashes come purity."

A jarring thump shakes to from your reverie , and you can hear the bustling of the deck crews a they carry the boxes from the hold onto the docks

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:17 AM

Huron winces as the vision comes through in it's entirety, cringing as the howl rings through his ears as if it were actually happening. As the thump brings him back to reality, he shakes his head to wash away the daze. If his ears were protruded , they would have perked up at the sound of the crewmen working. Grabbing his Falchion from his desk and strapping it to his side along with retrieving his robes from the door hanger, he steps out to go exploring across the ship.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 05:44 AM

The ship I wide and bustling. The human deck hand carry trade into port and as you step off of the ship the earth seems to scream .

The earth screams out of corruption an pain, of cancer that teems across its surface .

My angel is hunted.... Go to him shaman... Find the son of iron.. Find him

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:15 AM

Huron grits his teeth in shock at the screaming. Bringing his hand to his temple, he does his best to ease his mind. Kneeling down to the earth, he places his palm flat against the ground. Eyes closed, he shuts off his mind to the world around him. " Guide me." He request to the fates.

" Lead me to the direction so that I may save you." He mutters, grabbing a handful of soil and sprinkling it down his body, hoping unity of purpose would lead him in the direction. Rising to his feet, he looks from side to side, trying to find a sign to how he should start his journey.

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:49 PM

The people on the deck look at you as if your insane but you feel the rhythmic pulse of the earth within you.

North.....

The small port town spreads out before you. You can either head Ito the wasteland or search the town for leads

The town is broken into three parts, sales, industry, and ho siht

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

"I suppose I should go learn what I can about the land." Huron answered, patting the ground with his foot in thanks. Pulling his head over his head to cover his appearance as best as possible, tail wrapping around his waist underneath the cloth, he went about towards the sales section of town. It would be wise to take in whatever information he could about the land and it's inhabitants.

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 06:49 PM

The sales area is bustling with life as you see butchers and bakers peddling their wares.

As you walk you see a bar and various meat markets

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:10 PM

Huron keeps his head low inside his hood, doing his best to keep his "features" hidden. His nose starts to perk up at the scent of meat, raw or cooked, he could care less, it aroused his taste. No matter how intelligent his species may be, the primal urge for meat was hard to resist. He made his way towards one of the stands, all the while checking his pocket for what little money he brought.

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:40 PM

An old woman tends the stand, she smiles and holds out two skewers of meat and whispers

Welcome o port royal traveler... Take these in goo health.. You look like you need it

Smiling she places a cold drink beside the meat

You can hide your face boy, but your scent is unmistakeable... What are you here or crudelian

cainsig11.jpg

#12 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:55 PM

A grin, although sinister in appearance due to his facial structure, formed over his lips. Clever woman. He takes a seat at her stand, with one hand, he took one of the meat skewers. Biting a large chunk out of it." In all honesty, it would be quite hard to explain what I am here for, because I don't quite understand the full extent of it myself..." He cut off, taking another bite of the skewer.".... the best and simplest way I could explain it, is that I am here to save an Angel." He finished, finishing one skewer and grabbing hold of the other. His other hand lowered towards the hilt of his blade beneath his hood, just in case anything went wrong.

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 September 2012 - 04:18 AM

The woman smiles and you notices salt shaker lifts into the air and begins seasoning the raw meat on her cutting board without her touching it. "Everyone seems to look for him. Some call him a demon, some call him the harbinger that ended the old world....But ill tell you the truth boy....That man is a hero... In the west is where he is...or that's where the rumors put him....But be careful my scaly friend... Ho siht...the justice of this land, are hunting him.

cainsig11.jpg

#14 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:02 AM

If Huron had brows, they would furrowing in curiosity. He bit his second skewer, halving it in one bit before washing it down with the cold drink. "Who is he?And why do they hunt him?" He asked her, trying to learn as much as he could. His grip on his sword remained, only more justified by the fact that the woman obviously held powers of her own.

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:12 AM

Who is he... I cannot tell you.. I can only tell you hat I believe... Cain Is the hero we need...

Holster your sword boy or I'll feed it to you

cainsig11.jpg

#16 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 04:19 AM

So, Cain is his name? Huron thought to himself. Hand moving away from his sword, he finished the rest of the skewer." Is there nothing else you can tell me? Any significant features? Any entourage that follows him?Any other rumors?"He questioned her for the last time, believing it was almost time to move on.

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:26 AM

The woman smiles

He is a purifier that wears a wolfs cowl ... Some say he is touched by the gods.. That his mere presence causes fear...

She smiles packing two skewers in a towel

Take these or your travels

cainsig11.jpg

#18 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:13 AM

The woman smiles

He is a purifier that wears a wolfs cowl ... Some say he is touched by the gods.. That his mere presence causes fear...

She smiles packing two skewers in a towel

Take these or your travels

He takes the skewers, placing them in the bag with the rest of his rations and supplies. Rising to his feet, he looks at the woman and nods his head gratefully."If I may ask one more question. Why are you helping me?" He asked her simply out of curiosity.

#19 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:27 PM

The woman smiles softly, her tired amber eyes watching you

" because I'm old and tired boy... Hope is hard to find these days and all of mine are on that boy... So I help the people who seek him out"

Behind you you hear a heavy weight get set down

" if I thought you a threat I'd've caved your skull in

cainsig11.jpg

#20 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:50 PM

The woman smiles softly, her tired amber eyes watching you

" because I'm old and tired boy... Hope is hard to find these days and all of mine are on that boy... So I help the people who seek him out"

Behind you you hear a heavy weight get set down

" if I thought you a threat I'd've caved your skull in

Huron returned the gesture with a faint smile, thankful for her aid. More thankful that she was willing to help someone of a different species all together."Your help is greatly appreciated. I can only hope that I'll be able to help restore your fai-" He was cut off by the voice from behind. Closing his eyes, he sighed sadly at the threat. " I don't want any trouble. I was just about to be on my way." He replied, not turning to face the speaker.

Change Theme!