189 replies to this topic

#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:57 PM

The old woman stands and you feel a rush of air and see here eyes glow. Within an instant the room explodes with force and there is a loud crash followed by a pained groan

" no one threatens my customers." the old lady grunts as she closes the door

" take your time dreary I'll cook you some more."

The old woman sets about to cooking as you turn around

Laying in a heap outside the door a ho siht peacekeeper lays face down in the dusty street unmoving. The old woman laughs

Be a dear and drag tomorrows lunch in here out of the sun

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

Grand Apostle Narak of the Word Bearers

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:26 PM

"Your a rather..gifted woman.."Huron complimented on her ability to take out the man with ease. He held back a grin at seeing the crumpled man on the street. He turned towards ,bowing gratefully before heading towards the door." I'd love to stay and your information is greatly appreciated, but it's time I go. I need to learn the lay of the land and besides, I don't want to attract any more trouble to your store." He spoke softly and sincerely, although it came off gruff.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#23 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 08:46 PM

The town unfolds to you again and no one really seems to be too eager to speak after seeing you leave the woman's food stand.

The night is falling and the earths screams have gone silent for now

Explore more or head into the wastes

cainsig11.jpg

#24 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 10:06 PM

Hmmm, He decides to stay in town. It's to early for him to go about exploring the land without any foreknowledge or map of the area. He moves around the streets for sign of sheltering accomdations.
“A king must live a life more vivid than any other and be a figure for all to admire! The king is the one who collects the envy of all his heroes and stands as their guide! Therefore, the king is not alone. For his will equals that of all his followers combined!”

#25 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:12 PM

You find a small hotel and check in for pennies. The room is cramped and cozy and on a table is a small map of the neighboring area

cainsig11.jpg

#26 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 11:59 PM

Huron steps towards the table, turning on a lamp to examine the map. Unstrapping his sword, he placed it against the corner. Removing his robes, he set them aside on a hanger. Sitting down at the table, he brought the map closer to read it's every detail.

#27 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 12:42 AM

You memorize it well ino the night , eventually sleep claims you and you gal into a fitful slumber.

The earth speaks to you, the cancer deep within is becoming stronger by the day, the undead get stronger with each life lost and soon nothing will stop the tide.

As you sleep another vision, calmer. A woman, pale white with blue eyes sits beside you

Go north along the coast Huron..... Swiftly

cainsig11.jpg

#28 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 01:41 AM

Huron stirred in his sleep, his dreamless restless due to the voices. The vision racked his mind, but it was calmer...more at ease. Huron turns in the dream to face the woman, tilting his head slightly in curiosity." Who are you?" He asked her, not expecting an answer, but it never hurt to ask." And how is it that you can approach me in my dreams?" He continued, having no doubt in the validity of her warnings. He would follow them, but he at least wanted to know why it was he.

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

She smiles softly, her presence gentle and relaxing

My n is jessica ... This world, and all in it now are my wards.. You seek my husband.. The archangel... Careful where you choose to tread Huron .. The path of enlightenment is paved with bodies

cainsig11.jpg

#30 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:20 PM

"As my own teachers instructed me, the road to understanding is never an easy one and knowledge is always paid for in blood." Huron nodded in agreement." I will do what I can to reach the Arch-Angel then."

#31 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:36 PM

The woman smiles and mutters

Than I suggest you awake... Before the silencers kill you in your sleep ...

You start awake an you hear crashing and shouting.

Outside the local militia is kicking in doors demanding that any mutants inside be turned over

cainsig11.jpg

#32 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 13 September 2012 - 06:43 PM

Huron burst upwards panting. These dreams were proving to be rather convenient. Growling at the sound of the militia, he walked towards the table, strapping his sword on and pulling on his robes. How to deal with the Militia? He wasn't much for killing unless required to do so, preferring not to dirty his blade unless the kill was worth something. Raising his foot, he started to smash it against two of the table legs, preferring to use those to rather maim the local enforcers then kill them.

#33 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 04:38 PM

The table snaps and you are left with the heavy table legs and sharpened prices of wood as the militia begin smashing against your door

" what's going in in there! " the door buckles in under a hard hit but still holds

"Come out now!"

cainsig11.jpg

#34 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 08:19 PM

Huron held both of the table legs in his hands, swinging them mockingly to test their handle and grip. Once satisfied , he held both in one hand and grabbed the bed and shoved it towards the door to barricade it. Once that was done, he smashed out all the lights to the room. Better to ruin their chance of seeing him.

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:06 AM

The door slam in but is kept on the bed and the shouting grows

You can stay and fight or jump out the window

cainsig11.jpg

#36 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:16 AM

Huron moves towards the Window, checking the distance from this story to the ground below, looking out for any of the Militia. He turned his head from side to side, seeing if it was possible for him to move towards the the other rooms.

#37 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:35 AM

There is a small ledge ad you ate only one story above the ground

The lesdge is small but easy to hop onto as the sounds of anger grow behind the door

cainsig11.jpg

#38 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 03:49 AM

Huron sighed, making his choice. Moving towards the side of the door, he waited. Table legs in hand, he took a deep breathe, clearing his mind of any distractions. This was going to get bloody. He could already tell.

#39 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 04:26 AM

The men break ino the room and two surround you, billy clubs bared

You! Mutant!

They grip your cowl and pul it off roughly

Did you think you could hide?

cainsig11.jpg

#40 Prosperan Son

Prosperan Son

• Elite Member
  • 1,749 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:45 AM

Huron growls angrily, his eyes piercing the darkness. Huron stands to his full height at somewhere above six feet. Gripping the table legs tightly he swuns towards the man behind him.

1d100 rolled for a total of: 82 (82)

Change Theme!