• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:58 PM

Ok I give up!!!!
*bolter releases bullet me= >_<*

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#22 Kokokacho

Kokokacho

Imperial Fists Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:17 PM

fuzzy, i was came across a black templar last night who left the lobby after one game and then he sent me a message critisizing my armor, of all things! Because i glitched the cool looking Ultramarine Champion shoulders onto my regular armor set. I lol'd, told him "nice attention to detail" and left it at that. Didn't respond to any of his other messages. I know you guys are cool, regardless of one guy having a moron attack.

Edit: point of post= one guy doesn't give a group a bad name
Posted Image

#23 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • Others: ,
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:21 PM

Everyone note the COOL LOOKING ULTRAMARINE CHAMPION SHOULDERS! Ultramarines ftw :P (sorry about the off-topicness of that!)

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#24 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:24 PM

The best thing I would say is that if this happens check the persons friend list to see if he is involved with the site. Just because someone is wearing colours doesn't mean they play for the respected team.

Also check on the home page down the bottom for the gamer tag to see if they are online.
Postad bild

#25 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

ON TOPIC PLEASE.

Honestly I have no shame in admitting the The irritating actions of 2 members of my team. It was honestly shamefull. I do apolgize Fu22y as I know some of this is Partially our fault.

I do Agree on that as It is annoying for me as a Leader to warn them and Keep everyone quite during an Event.

If Space Marine had a Kick Button........

On the Off hand topic of this bickering I suggest to you fallenangel what Is in the past stays in the past and does not come out. Its better for you to forget then to remember. As for everyone else if he Does bring it up just ignore him beacuse we all know what happen and it seems now like a form of Attention Seeking.

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#26 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:31 PM

ON TOPIC PLEASE.

Honestly I have no shame in admitting the The irritating actions of 2 members of my team. It was honestly shamefull. I do apolgize Fu22y as I know some of this is Partially our fault.

I do Agree on that as It is annoying for me as a Leader to warn them and Keep everyone quite during an Event.

If Space Marine had a Kick Button........

On the Off hand topic of this bickering I suggest to you fallenangel what Is in the past stays in the past and does not come out. Its better for you to forget then to remember. As for everyone else if he Does bring it up just ignore him beacuse we all know what happen and it seems now like a form of Attention Seeking.

as i have already said: this is not aimed at any particular event or person. I am simply adressing a problem i have noticed that is becoming frequent

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#27 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:32 PM

Fallen has been talked to as per my chapter's rules, let's not mention this ever again :P BACK ON TOPIC if an ultramarine ever causes any grievance please PM me or sonofultramar and we will deal with it.

#28 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:33 PM

I know that but I am apoligizing for the Event earilyer. That is all.

Posted Image

#29 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

I did the glitch as well so my guy has the shoulder pad :D but all I got was harassment of others!!! Just cuz they can't do it :P

Sorry for being off topic

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#30 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:35 PM

I know that but I am apoligizing for the Event earilyer. That is all.

I greatly appreciate that. Thankyou. I may have overeacted my self earlier abd chose harsh words. If so i also apolagize my heritical brother

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#31 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:38 PM

I Find its better to execpt your mistakes then to Dwell on them

Posted Image

#32 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 06:40 PM

I Find its better to execpt your mistakes then to Dwell on them

I agree, it helps to prevent respawning arguments :s

#33 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

Before this further ceolves I'm locking this, post no further on the subject of you have an issue with a player that is here either on or off site their leader or pm mod so we can issue a warning to all leaders to watch out

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

Change Theme!