32 replies to this topic

#1 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:30 PM

Ive seen it far too many times first hand and as an observer that Chapters and Warbands or whatever have failed to control there members. I only ask that these members are dealt with as it has happened too often where 1 or 2 people have given their respective chapters bad names and single handedly brought there downfall. Other members of this community will have seen this aswell so all i ask is that people take this advice and sort out problem members and kick them if need be because they are no good to this amazing game and no good to the community. All players no matter if they are in high ranking positions or they have just got the game should be treated with respect and dignity. Anyone that doesnt belive that does not belong in this community.

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#2 Brother White

Brother White

Forge Master of the Crimson Fists

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:41 PM

What happened? People talking trash or the way they play? I only ask because this is pretty vague.

Sent from The Righteous Truth, Battle Barge of the Third Company of the Crimson Fists

#3 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:47 PM

Its just discipline issues in general and ive seen it too many times and am now fed up of it

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#4 Brother Phoenix1664

Brother Phoenix1664

Captain of the 7th, Master of the Gate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 507 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:56 PM

This item has been rased many times by many people about many diffent people and as much as we try there will always be clashes and people not agreeing. You cannot ask people to be kicked out because they have an attitude unless it is constant and disruptive. And mainly it is an inhouse thing to sort out

Posted Image

#5 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

Very Hard to deal with unless Chapter/names are being used. Via Pm would be best...

Think this thread is over talking the Melta hate thread on popularity now :)
Postad bild

#6 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

This item has been rased many times by many people about many diffent people and as much as we try there will always be clashes and people not agreeing. You cannot ask people to be kicked out because they have an attitude unless it is constant and disruptive. And mainly it is an inhouse thing to sort out

Im not asking that. Im simply saying that these people need to be dealt with by their respective groups and kicked if all else fails. Surely you can agree that the kinds of people that are self centered and have no respect for others have no place here 

Very Hard to deal with unless Chapter/names are being used. Via Pm would be best...

Im not calling any particular group out. Im just sayin there should be more discipline put in place for problem members

#7 Old Man Winter

Old Man Winter

Black shield

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:40 PM

If CotW wouldn't kick me out of deathwatch I would voice MY opinion on this matter but I cannot without earning a dishonorable discharge.
A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any
more than a lion needs the approval of sheep
~Vernon Howard

#8 Spinysnafu

Spinysnafu

Reluctant Herder Of Cats

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,494 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 04:53 PM

Davious - agree, PM would indeed be best.

All concerned - If it's in house then it stays in house not on the forum threads.

Everyone else - The way this usually goes is that someone will jump into the breach with their own personal bugbear, derails it utterly and it kicks off from there. Just remember that the first flame will get you noticed, and not in a good way.

Have a nice day :)

Bonsai, bakchoy, wiseguy, waterboy! Light shine bright in the old town tonight!
Radical Edward.

#9 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:04 PM

Davious - agree, PM would indeed be best.

All concerned - If it's in house then it stays in house not on the forum threads.

Everyone else - The way this usually goes is that someone will jump into the breach with their own personal bugbear, derails it utterly and it kicks off from there. Just remember that the first flame will get you noticed, and not in a good way.

Have a nice day :)

I completely get what your saying and agree about the "all concerned" part but this thread was not to have a go or call anyone out. its just ive seen it happen too many times and felt i needed to voice my concerns and opinion on the matter

#10 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts
  • Xbox Live:fallen angels95

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:15 PM

this mainly concerns me and my outburst two days ago. In which I was warned but ignored and instead focused on the codex astartes claims instead of my masters. Therefore I was booted. A second chance was offered but it wasn't to be. So im helping the Ultramarines out now as am going to try and reclaim my rep and I am also helpin Faust kellhound in his work helping brothers in need. (but that started b4 this)

To be just, our law must be cruel.

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

We determine the guilty. We decide the punishment.

#11 TheGodDernMan

TheGodDernMan

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:18 PM

Brother fuzzy, is there anything I can do? Not sure what this is all about, but if possible I'll do my best to address it appropriately. Please PM me if so.
Banned for trying to destroy the community from within: https://www.gothicwars.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=5131&pid=69305#pid69305

#12 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

Dern on the case, this is only ever a good thing :D I have never had any trouble from a dark angel and that shows I think, in the way that you lead the chapter.

This planet is a graveyard - care to join me? 

#13 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:35 PM

this mainly concerns me and my outburst two days ago. In which I was warned but ignored and instead focused on the codex astartes claims instead of my masters. Therefore I was booted. A second chance was offered but it wasn't to be. So im helping the Ultramarines out now as am going to try and reclaim my rep and I am also helpin Faust kellhound in his work helping brothers in need. (but that started b4 this)

This is nothing to do with you fallen. it is honestly nothing to do with anything you have said or done.

Brother fuzzy, is there anything I can do? Not sure what this is all about, but if possible I'll do my best to address it appropriately. Please PM me if so.

Its not a single person or chapter. I can say for sure its none of your guys though. Im just speaking my mind on a problem i have noticed and on occasion had to deal with since joining this community.

#14 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

fu22y! Really?!? O.o I mean you seemed quite pissed via PM lol

To stand upon the bedrock of law is our great duty. To presume to stand above it is our worst heresy.

#15 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

I wasn't pissed at all in my PM i said "You need to stop posting to the templars. You were kicked for disobedience. deal with it." and would you please stop bringing PM's into thread conversations as they are not for everyone to see otherwise they wouldn't be PM's and I've seen you do this multiple times now.

#16 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:49 PM

I agree with your former comrade here, please don't bring pm into threads. Whatever happened for you to be dishonorably discharged is in the past, and should not be brought up again for the good health of forum goers :P

#17 Fallen Angels95

Fallen Angels95

Grand Provost Marshal

• Elite Member
  • Others:
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

Ok im confused where did I post any words from the pm?!?!/ I only mentioned you seemed a tad pissed off. You just said all of the pm not me so >,...,< 
And I havnt done this multiple times!!! Wyf man I give Up

*places bolter to head and pulls trigger*

#18 Warmonger

Warmonger

=][=

• Premium Member
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

Ok im confused where did I post any words from the pm?!?!/ I only mentioned you seemed a tad pissed off. You just said all of the pm not me so >,...,<

You mentioned that he sounded pee'd off which basically refers to an argument that you may have had privately. Please don't turn this into an argument here! He said that the post wasn't in reference to you, so please accept that?

#19 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:54 PM

You said i seemed pissed in the pm thus bringing the pm into it. i posted up my exact words to prove i did not seem "pissed" and that you had clearly mis judged the situation and not understood the intentions of the message.

#20 Dark War Paladin

Dark War Paladin

Meatshield

• Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:58 PM

fallen, a pm convo is a private conversation and shodnt b brought up wer everyone can c, tis how rumers start. ur to free wit ur personal business bro which doesn't jus concern u but others as well. lets remember ppl that its summer(in the U.S) and all the lil kiddies r outta school and bored, they play space marines and they hear about this site and act a fool. i wod imagine in a month or so it will get better.
DARKWAR PALADIN, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since May 2012.

Change Theme!