38 svar till detta ämne

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 08:20

I hate to trouble people with my problems but I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about what has happened to my mouth. Here is what has pretty much happened to my mouth. I don't know how my gum came to be infected but I guess it had to be cut open or something like that to become infected. Also my dad contacted the Dentist and told them I had a toothache because at the time I didn't have a bloated gum.... I was thinking that last night I would sterilize a needle and pop the gum myself but I didn't know if that would make things better or worse =/

Well I have just had a fun 48 hour toothache.... I woke up to see the pain was gone and now there is a massive bloated gum on both side of where the tooth that was hurting was. I am off to the dentist today to find out what has caused Nurgle to touch my gum.
Well I checked in the bathroom mirror and well it looks as if it has split open during the night. I have been having trouble while sleeping with the toothache because sometimes the pain wakes me up.
Any idea on what the dentists will do to fix my gum? Will they just drain it or pop it there or will they have to try to give me some drugs to make it go down?

Also I haven't eaten anything in a day now because if I ate anything it would send my toothache to a much higher pain level. I am afraid now if I eat anything it could go inside the infected gum and spread even more infection......
I think that the gum has rapidly become infected as two days ago I was fine. Anyone have any idea how it was caused? After eating some sweets and fajitas I got a toothache but I just got Dawnguard so I was unable to be bothered by anything. Yesterday I did go to school but I thought it would go away through the day and within two hours in school I felt like throwing up so I was taken home by my mum where I slept for about 6 hours as soon as I got back. My cheek has swollen up now and it sticking out and it looks like I am a hamster that fills up its pouches with food....

Still does anyone have any idea on how the dentist will try to fix my mouth?
Thanks in advance to people who help =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 ogreninja

ogreninja

dark sorcerer of the night lords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 617 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 08:43

to be honest mate it sounds like you have an abscess i had on of those it hurts like a mother trucker, on the upside going to the dentist today youll be able to get some antibiotics to clear the infection up and he/she might drain it if it is indeed an abscess and it needs it possible removal of tooth after infection has cleared but youll have to wait and see fella, as for the cause eating can cause it as silly as it sounds the impact of food on the gums can cause small fragments of food to penetrate into it and go rotten cause an abscess and infection thats what i was told when i had my abscess
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 08:56

I had a very very small abscess when I was much young (About 6) I went to the dentist and they popped it there and then and my mouth didn't stop bleeding for about an hour =/

Well I am off to the dentist in about an hour. I hope their isn't much of a wait... I hate to wait when I want to get something removed. Well the tooth that has had the abscess grow around it has become quite decayed and I was hoping for it to be removed soon. I do need to cut down on the amount of sugar I have as I pretty much just drink Dr Pepper all day.....

I am glad my dad called them yesterday because I think another day or two and my mouth could be in a much much worse condition!

Thank you for the advice =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 ogreninja

ogreninja

dark sorcerer of the night lords

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 617 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 09:53

No worries fella hope it goes ok for you with little waiting around
Posted Image

formidonis per obscurum

give them nothing, but take from them everything

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 10:00

Well I am off to the dentist in about 10 minutes. Doesn't hurt that much so it is just a annoyance in the side of my face =)

#6 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 07:07

Clearly you have simply been lacking in your Nurgle worship recently.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#7 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2 438 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 07:12

No Jc It doesnt work like that. The more you worship nurgle as a whole the more dieseses you will get.

Meaning he has been worshiping nurgle

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#8 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 07:15

Thats probably why he's not so popular out of the 4...

Posted Image

#9 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 07:40

Well I have some antibiotics to clean up the infection and soon I am off for an X-Ray to check out my mouth on how far the infection has spread. I think it will also result it two teeth being extracted =/

#10 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9 552 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 07:51

Well you've got a £1 profit from it at least. Sorry, Im in a joking mood. Im quite fortunate that Ive never needed bracers or fillings or anything, which is surprising because I dont do shit to look after my teeth.

Posted Image

#11 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 08:06

Well I am not going to rage about a joke =P
I didn't really take care of my teeth that much. I only really tried to take care of them when I had toothache or some other pain in my mouth =P
I was going to have the tooth which the infect grew around removed 9 months ago but my dentist left..... I never got a new one until now =P

#12 Roey

Roey

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 166 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 09:38

Dayum sounds nasty kidda, but as our brother has said, the antibiotics should combat the infection. The problem with oral infections is that the environment is the optimum temperature for bacteria to grow, and that therefore explains the rapid increase in the amount of infected tissue you see/why the rate of infection has increased expodentially. It sounds like you should cut down on the amount of sugar you intake per day, and I'd recomend avoiding cold or hot drinks (so something room temperature, preferably water) and also avoiding hard foods. Im sure your dentist will have told you this anyway, but anymore questions and I'll help you the best I can :-)
Woof.

#13 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12 171 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 09:52

You could also try swishing with a high % alcohol, like Vodka and Whiskey. Make sure that you don't swallow any, Alcohol and Anti-Biotics don't make for pleasant bed fellows

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#14 Roey

Roey

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 166 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 10:01

Ah whiskey...........:heart:
Woof.

#15 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 inlägg

Postad 04 juli 2012 - 11:24

Don't forget to floss.
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#16 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 05 juli 2012 - 08:53

Well my sugar intake has always been very high... I have decided to cut down on it now as another two possibly three teeth might need to be removed and I need an X-Ray today. At least it is another excuse to stay off school =P
Not the best way to spend my birthday in a dentist chair checking my infected gum and teeth that could be damaged =/

#17 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 315 inlägg

Postad 05 juli 2012 - 09:07

Don't forget to floss.

Our Apothicary carries floss for our battle brothers, The Lion's Maw is prepared for any situation.

May the will of the Lion guide you.
Chaplain Romulous, 5th Company. "The Lion's Maw"
Posted Image

#18 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 05 juli 2012 - 10:14

Does anyone know if it would be safe to brush my teeth at the moment?
Should I wait until the abscess goes down? Should be another day or two until it dies down. I will have to stop taking the antibiotics on Monday as that is when I run out of them =)

#19 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 315 inlägg

Postad 05 juli 2012 - 10:18

Does anyone know if it would be safe to brush my teeth at the moment?
Should I wait until the abscess goes down? Should be another day or two until it dies down. I will have to stop taking the antibiotics on Monday as that is when I run out of them =)

Just use mouthwash and spit. Would be less painful i would imagine.
Posted Image

#20 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5 680 inlägg

Postad 05 juli 2012 - 10:33

I hate the taste of mouth wash =/ I was thinking that I would just take some water and spit it out into the sink now and then to help keep my mouth clean. =P

Change Theme!