JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#22 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:42 AM

I hate the taste of mouth wash =/ I was thinking that I would just take some water and spit it out into the sink now and then to help keep my mouth clean. =P

That would be no different then spitting saliva out of your mouth without water. You know, if you were not a heretic and followed the tenants the Emperor has set for us, you wouldnt be in this situation in the first place.

Tenant #1,576- Brush your teeth less you become lax in your hygene, which can spawn a lifetime of heresy.

Im a Chaplain, I know all the obscure tenants of the Emperor! it's my duty and only in death does duty end!

Everything spawns heresy, even bad hygene.
Chaplain Romulous, 5th Company. "The Lion's Maw"
Posted Image

#23 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:56 AM

As great as the Emperor claims to be he still gives me nothing that Slaanesh offers ;)

Well every time I use mouth wash about 2 seconds later I spit it all out =P
For all I know my taste of things could have changed as the last time I used mouth wash was about 5 years ago =P
I will get some after my X-Ray which is at some point past 1pm.
I don't even know why I am at home =P I feel fine to be honest but if I am allowed to stay at home and play Dawnguard I am not going to complain =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#24 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:15 AM

Actually rinsing your mouth with water after a meal or juice or somthin does help. Although I always rinse my mouth with Fanta :P.

Posted Image

#25 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 11:31 AM

I think Fanta might cause my infection to become a little worse =P I'm not going to use juice as it could sting quite bit =P
I am drinking Water and Milk (semi) =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#26 Apulo

Apulo

Lead Programmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:34 PM

Warm salt water is best. Mix enough salt in the water so that it tastes somewhat like sea water.

#27 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 01:01 PM

Thanks I will try that later on.
Does anyone know any type of food I should try to eat or I should try and avoid?

#28 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:01 PM

Dont eat any Tyranid Rippers, they get stuck in your teeth like hell and they're like ghost chillies on their way out.

Posted Image

#29 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:23 PM

Damn! Rippers are my favourite! Ah well.
I can eat Oranges though! I am eating one right now and it does give me any pain at all. I am drinking "Still Lemon and Lime Water" So I think I should be fine.
My X-Ray was done in about 20 seconds. Was in the hospital for about 30mins....
So I think two teeth to be removed and possibly a third or it could be root canal or something like that =/
Thanks for all the help and advice on how to deal with this problem =D

#30 Roey

Roey

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:13 PM

I'd stop drinking the still 'lemon and lime juice/water thang', as they usual also contain high amounts of sugar. Water, as stated before, does very little for your mouth in terms of plaque build up and bacteria, it would only wash away a minimal amount. Salt water I wouldnt recommend either, however I dont particular know the benefits of it, if its not used just to dry out the abscess in orer to make 'bleeding' easier. As much as you dislike mouthwash, it is still the best cause of action, especially a trusted or dentist recommended brand, even if you just 'swish' it round for two seconds and spit. However, avoid too 'vigorous swishing' in order to prevent agitation of the abscess.

The acids contained in citrus fruits should be fin in your case, just dont eat too many or that will cause other problems, and if you can, drink bottled water. Avoid hard/barbed foods, and try to base a diet around plain slices of bread and soup.

Hope that helps again, and happy birthday :)
Woof.

#31 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:07 PM

Well I checked the label before buying it and it says there is no sugar in there. It is spring water with flavourings so just tastes of something better than water.
I eat fish fingers now and then but I am quite a picky eater anyway =P

#32 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

My diet consists of a lot of quiches, some curries, a pizza here and there, and a pint of milk a day, no glass, I drink it out the bottle.

Posted Image

#33 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 05:05 PM

Well I usually eat pizzas, drink Dr Pepper and random snacks and whatever other instant food I can find =P

#34 Roey

Roey

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

Thats a healthy diet right there! O_o
Woof.

#35 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

As I said I am a very picky eater and I am quite lazy.. and impatient =/
When I am hungry I am even more impatient =P

#36 Guest_Nafideata_*

Guest_Nafideata_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2012 - 09:12 AM

What To Look For When Selecting A Ghd Straightener ghd ping straightener ghd precious gift set ghd gold ghd case heat glamour ghd straightener I was extremely ecstatic to find this web-site on bing.I required to say thank you to you with regard to this excellent article!! I surelyappreciated each small little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to examine out new stuff you post.
Enhanced the globe of hair styling and the way men and women styler ghd kiss ghd australia boho chic ghd kiss straightener purple indulgence ghd ghd red lust Wow, fantastic weblog format! How prolonged have you been working a blog for? you produced managing a blog look easy. The complete look of your web page is magnificent, very well the subject material content!
GHD Hair style Straighteners Repairs Answer ghd salon mini straightener ghd precious gift set ghd styler styling ghd precious gift set I like your site. It appears very pleasant. I would share this with my good friends.
How To Protect Your Ghd Hair Straightener ghd purple pure hair straightener ghd gold ghd ping straightener new black ghd I like this post a good deal. Your views are substantially like mine and I definitely like how your content material results in curiosity and may make you believe.
Ghd Hair Dressing Device In The Current Manner Globe Some Evaluation ghd styler styling ghd radiance ghd scarlet collection pink hair straightener ghd midnight deluxe I'm very delighted to uncover this web site. I needed to thank you for your time, and for this excellent review - I unquestionably appreciated every last simple bit of it, and now have you ebook marked to verify out new things.
Ghd hair straightener has been the marketplace leader hair ghd australia boho chic glamour ghd straightener ghd diamond ghd ping straightener ghd gold Submit saved alongside with digged, I’ll publishing our thoughts with the report asap
GHD Repairs Sheffield Want to invest in GHD spare elements from a enterprise in the United Kingdom purple indulgence ghd new black ghd red ghd ghd black ghd pink There are number of interesting 2nd boundaries in this posting I do not cognise if I see all of them mid to spirit. There may perhaps be regardless of what rigour nevertheless I gift take impression exchequer I seem into it a lot more. Morality article , thanks and we critical unwanted! Excess to FeedBurner as easily
The GHD IV Styler is a sleek, properly place with each other gadget ghd dark ghd pink ghd red lust ghd pink ghd pretty pink I’m at operate appropriate now, happily there is the internet, many thanks for supplying me a little something to do.
You'll locate so quite a few GHD straighteners you can acquire in which will appear in different varieties ghd kiss ghd ping straightener ghd rare new black ghd ghd straightener salon Heya i’m for the 1st time here. I discovered this board and I uncover It definitely handy & it served me out a good deal. I hope to give anything back and assist other folks like you helped me.

#37 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:03 AM

Congratulations to the ban hammer yet again.

Posted Image

#38 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

What on Earth were they on about? Just seemed to be failed links =P

#39 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:12 AM

I admit the amount of spam bots being sent at us is rather concerning, think somone is explicitly targeting us?

Posted Image

Change Theme!