38 replies to this topic

#1 skotten

skotten

Great Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:35 PM

I'm done with the petty bullshit of this site, used to be fun and got to know some good people, unfourtunatley the ego's, two faced backstabbing and now been informed that cypher1013 is willing to donate $500 a year to NOT have space wolves and blood angels in here, well guess what.... you're getting it for free so maybe dern will let you lick the front as well now.

To all who know me from live from any other chapter anytime you want to play with or against the wolves we now have established ourselves on enjin and are taking part in the evo campaign.

Any wolf who wants to remain here is free to do so and take part in any event the choose to do so, but as a chapter we are finished with this site.
Postad bild

#2 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:38 PM

Godamnit, skotten pleasse calm down this doesnt need to go this far..we can work this all out, all i ask is a minute bit of patience

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#3 Brother Remiel

Brother Remiel

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:39 PM

Your wisdom shall be sorely missed and i shall hit you up on enjin. Look forward to fighting tonight.
He who spill's blood with me, shall be my brother
Posted Image

#4 Roey

Roey

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 166 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

Bah! 'Tis about time. Back to the Aett!
Woof.

#5 Lord Commander Archael

Lord Commander Archael

Chapter Master

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 193 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:40 PM

Am saddened to read this mate but I'd be lying if I didn't say I could see it coming. I don't blame you for taking this course of action as frankly, the way you personally and your Chapter as a whole has been treated, or rather more acurately, allowed to be treated is BS.

I am glad though that you and your guys are staying with the game itself and I hope to see you all around in random games for many more months to come and you never know, you might be seeing a sea of red headed towards a tournement sometime very soon too.

Wishing you and your guys all the very best for the future friend. This place will be a lesser one without all of you in it.

Posted Image

#6 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:41 PM

Well, this is rather unexpected to say the least. Nice knowing some of the Wolves, good guys and I hope success for the future.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#7 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts
  • Xbox Live:dtdante2787
  • Steam:nightlorddante
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

I am sad to see you leave Skotten, but if you feel there is no other option, I will not try to stop you. I still consider you a friend and hope to see you in random games

Honor Russ and the Emperor

raptor_by_artimac-d4xg7cccopy_zps5623e7c

#8 Domine Nox

Domine Nox

Regent of Ultramar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:12 PM

I will address your statement Azrael. If money talked then the only faction that would have sway would be the Night Lords, but amazingly the Night Lords have been absent from all of these squabbles. The Dark Angels are not being given free reign to do as they please, they are held to the same level as everyone else.

By your statement we have to lose one faction or the other. I personally would like to find a way for us to keep everyone. Is that hard? Yes, getting people to cooperate and play nice is always a very hard task, one that many people seem to work hard at making that much more difficult.

I don't know who is wrong in the Skotten, Dern thing, as all we had to go on was Dern's post and the outpouring of vitriolic sentiments. I for one would love to speak with Skotten and Darksaint, and have sent them messages stating as such to have all the facts and see what can be done to solve the matter as fairly as possible. I would ask that people in this thread wish Skotten well, or ask him to come back. Not incite negative sentiments on an issue that is lacking in all the facts.

Posted Image

Nolo mihi libet sis multo felis.

#9 Sanguinary Priest Azrael Kade

Sanguinary Priest Azrael Kade

Sanguinary Priest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:22 PM

Nice to see you won't let me post Nox, thanks for answering at least, although you still didn't deny appeasing the supreme grand dress maker and his boot lickers. I'd rather see every one stay on this site, but not when the dark angels are being treated better than the other chapter. Dern has caused 2 problems in the past month, or at least been part of it, and has had no warning, I on the other hand have received a total of 5 for him and his shitty chapter. Now try and tell me that isn't arse licking....

#10 Siddicus

Siddicus

Shadow Brother

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:09 PM

Meh, and you guys have done so much for this community but if this is what you wish then so be it and is totally understandable maybe you should take some time to think? If not then drop me your site address for future matches.
I am Fear Incarnate

Ave Dominus Nox!

#11 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:07 PM

Ive been away for a while, can somone direct me to the thread or explain what has happened? I only noticed this when I had notice of a reported thread.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#12 Commander Mongo

Commander Mongo

Lord Commander: Death Korps of Krieg

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

With recent events weighted very heavily in my mind...
I am not sure that this community deserves the effort it is given.

Today, we all lost. Every damn one of us.

Kumbaya... MOTHERFUCKER.

#13 Brother Davious

Brother Davious

Blood Angels Chaplain

• Members
  • Pip
  • 287 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:40 PM

Had a warning this kind of thing would happen a few months ago.... Such a shame.
Postad bild

#14 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

Why the fuck do these things always manage to happen when I'm asleep (GMT+11).

I'm sorry to see you go Skotten, though we haven't always seen eye to eye I rather liked you, and how you ran your chapters. Good luck mate

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#15 Optic20

Optic20

Grand Master - The Finder of Secrets

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

Only played with you guys a few times, hopefully i see you in the servers.
good luck to ya.
"By the Lion, I will find out what you know, even if it kills you."
Postad bild

#16 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

Wow, just found the closed thread, total shit storm and a half, if required I can give a total unbias view on this, if opinions are needed I will offer it.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#17 Kokokacho

Kokokacho

Imperial Fists Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:38 PM

While I never actually met you on live, Skotten, I have met a few of the Wolves and they are great guys to talk to/ battle with. I hope after this all settles down, you will change your mind and stay. The more the merrier, I say, and the Wolves are good in my book.
Posted Image

#18 Hudson

Hudson

Crimson Fists 4th Company Captain

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 11:58 PM

Sad to see a Chapter leave. Best Wishes
Posted Image
Live for your Brothers, Kill for the Emperor and Fight for the Fourth!

#19 Cypher 1013

Cypher 1013

Raven Wing 2nd Company battle brother

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 818 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:03 AM

I have received a warning on my post and that is fine I accept it. If the entire thread was read you would see why I made the comment and I stand behind it 100%. I notice the apology I extended right after the initial problem was mention when this was fresh and could have been dealt with. I am not happy to see anyone leave this site but I as a member of this site could not let the slight of the threat go unanswered. I will again extended the same offer of friendship and apology.
Stoopid fuqing rools.
Awesome ends with me.

#20 Ork Slayer117

Ork Slayer117

World Eater Cultist

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 12:05 AM

I posted some things earlier that I'm not really proud of anymore. I kind of got carried away in my "statement". I was angry at the moment and was blind. Forgive my weakness and here are my apologies. I have this disorder called: "Zeal" I kind of get carried away when I feel the clan I'm in is being assualted.
Scream your rage unto the stars, and by the gods, leave none alive!

Change Theme!