430 replies to this topic

#61 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:25 PM

"Polotics are a fools game... But a game that must be played ....My father forgot that. YOu are going to be my agent in that..."

he stops at a park bench and sits.

"Assasinations..Stealing, planting mis information...Inciting affairs.. Once we start pushign the wheels, i can use the force given to me by the state so i can make the final push for shogun."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#62 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:37 PM

Until you get greedy and make a mistake. That is how it always goes." Sevatheda didn't sit beside him, but she wasn't staring at him either. "But I will assist you until that point." 

#63 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:47 PM

i dont make mistakes."

he says as googy goes to play on some swings.

"Ive been pulling strigs behind my father since i was 12... But, lets talk about you...WHat do yo uwant seva."

kamui asks, considering her carefully

cainsig11.jpg

#64 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:15 AM

There was the standard arrogant phrase that she expected from anyone with even a touch of power. Of course Kamui would end up fucking up in one way or another, regardless of how meticulous he was. A bad decision where a large number of men would be killed. 

Sevatheda mulled over her choices before grinning in a blatant feral fashion. "I want to be amused."

#65 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:58 AM

attack me."

he says with a smile, setting his helmet down.

"youre a purifier correct?"

he motions at the iron ring around her belt.

"Youre a whispoerer...Which means you can use the purifier ability overload..the one that can cause blood to solidify into iron right?"

googy claps her hands in excitement.

"Zero point! hes gonna do the thing! the zero point thing! oooooo!"

cainsig11.jpg

#66 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:31 PM

Sevatheda stared at Kamui for several seconds before a mildly bewildered "Excuse me?" escaped her lips. It wasn't fear she felt; she had no reason to escape death, but could this man truly be that big of an idiot? "You do realize that killing me would be counter-productive, right? Furthermore, I never doubted your abilities." Then a smirk settled upon her lips as she realized that this is what she asked for. "I believe you will be more amused than I."

The white haired woman didn't stare at the child but wondered what "zero point" could mean. Any idea she had as to what it could mean didn't seem pleasant. Still, she didn't hesitate in melting the iron on her person into a malleable orb which hovered just barely above her palm. Long needles with the tiniest of barbs formed, taking nearly half of her iron supply. 

"I usually do not initiate attacks in duels. Shall I assume that this is your request?"

#67 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 11:03 PM

Attack me with all you have sevatheda ."

Kamui says with a smile.

" this is not a way to flex or dominate..., simply to amuse that sense of discovery inside you."

Googy moves away and kamui rests his chin on his hands, watching seva carefully

cainsig11.jpg

#68 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:15 AM

Sevatheda tried to get a feel for the plates in Kamui's coat, trying to squeeze them around him half-heartedly; more of a experimental taunt without the commitment. Offering her something new was a bold statement, though she certainly hadn't heard of "zero point" and was admittedly curious about it. Her smile was teasing, not expecting the material to give to her will; it would be far too foolish to have a weapon an enemy can readily use surrounding you. Then she attacked.

She took a step forward, bringing her arm down at an angle to launch two of her four needles at a reasonable speed, the metal flying towards his stomach where delicate organs lay. Then she took another step forward, gripping the third needle in her palm as she tried to impale it into his neck were she allowed close enough.

#69 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:06 PM

the metal in the plates doesnt respond.... or better said..THey cant. Its as if a wall of force keeps them from being reached, but it isnt until the needles enter an arms reach of kamui does the reason why show itsself. The needles collide with something and liquefy , falling uselessly to the floor, kamui reaches up with one finger to where the needles would be entering his body and just as his finger makes contact, the iron dies and you end up falling face first into his chest.

"zero point disuptions.."

he says with a smile, holding your shoulder and standing you up straight as he stands.

"Null...Negative force to cancel out positive movements."

cainsig11.jpg

#70 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 14 February 2017 - 06:49 PM

Sevatheda's brow furrowed at the "magic act" initially, but the fact that she fell into him made her lips curl into a sneer. She barely resisted the urge to shove herself away as the simple contact made her feel smothered; her muscles instantly stiffened and locked even as Kamui straightened her her reaction to stand up by herself seemed sluggish. Her face didn't display panic, but her reaction beyond that was obvious. She was mildly thankful that it easily could have come off as a reaction to simply touching Kamui and being offended. 

As soon as she could she yanked her shoulder away from his touch, her pale blue eyes flashing in distrust. Her curiosity was still there however and she warily poked at him, wondering if flesh was blocked by this ability as well. 

#71 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 16 February 2017 - 01:20 PM

googs hand glows am ominious green. THe bubbling fluid falling to the floor and eating into the ground as she holds the hand above her brothers head and lets it pour. Kamui lets out an annoyed sigh and looks up at her.

"She got the point sister.."

GOogy giggles and skips aside.

"I was just showin!"

cainsig11.jpg

#72 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:00 PM

Sevatheda felt her eyebrow raise at the situation. Kamui appeared to be mostly feigning his annoyance, or so she assumed. Acid flowing through her fingertips, how unusual. "I am going to guess this is something that you developed?"

#73 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 February 2017 - 07:57 PM

what this ability? aboslutely not."

he swats the acid aside as he shoots googy a smile.

"i was born like this..I can channel it into any object in my grip...Which usually comes in handy when i need to cut something big in half ... Like a person....Or a tank>"

cainsig11.jpg

#74 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:33 AM

Sevatheda blinked, taken aback by the bluntness of his claim. It was refreshing at least, considering most of the men under Cujo would have been happy to boast about it. "That would be a useful ability, I must admit. A little messy though, even while keeping yourself clean. It certainly would baffle anybody looking at the scene afterwards." She tried to imagine someone killing a person with an umbrella. This Zero Point was decidedly more efficient. 

Her lips curled visibly displaying her amusement at the reveal. "Very well, Kamui. Thank you for sharing this with me. I can imagine that this must have made bathing difficult before you could learn to control it."

#75 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:39 PM

you have....No idea.....How hard it is to bathe, concentrate on the ability, lather.."

he covers his face with his plalm as if remembering a horrible memory.

"And the dates and proms! can you imagine holding a womans hand and then her hand is on the floor!? its a horrible experience.

cainsig11.jpg

#76 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:20 PM

Sevatheda nearly pitied Kamui, or the adolescent version him. Zero Point was far too powerful to be that great of a disadvantage, even it was the cause of a couple of severed hands and killed romance. Though it pained her to admit, she was curious how in control of his ability he was when he was otherwise preoccupied... His partner either must be very durable or he must be great at focusing. 

She felt her hand reach out to touch him- or the invisible barrier without really intending to. She was also curious how the barrier would feel; like a solid, or perhaps electrified or magnetized. 

#77 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 26 February 2017 - 01:53 PM

oddly enough , you feel nothing, your hand goes forward and touches the green fluid, but what you do feel is terrifying.

suddenly you feel as if a python has you wrapped up, its fangs about to sink into your throat, but within that instant, kamuis eyes change and he shoves you away with a yelp.

"Damnit yukari!"

from the ground erupts a blade, obviously a purifer made attack, but the bladed edge was aimed for kamuis kidneys, rather than you.

Letting other girls touch you baby.."

a calm and measured voice croons as a figure comes into view from a sewage pipe. The figure resolves themself as a young woman, in her mid twenties with her chest bound with bandages. THat in itself startles you. SHe has absolutely nothing on her chest than those thin white bandages keeping her more than ample chest restrained, and a typical school blazer over her shoulders. Over her mouth is a typical breathing mask that seems to distort her voice as she speaks

Obviuosuly she is with the bosuzuko girls of the area, japanese biker gangs that tended to rule the old highways and harass caravans, but a female was rare.

"What are you doing there kamui...I told you i dont like when other women touch you..."

she brushes bright green bangs from her face as she begins to tie up her long black hair for waht seems like shes preparing for a fight.

"She was seeing the effect of zero point yukari..Nothing more.."

Kamui says as he draws his blade, a long ornate weapon with a jewled hilt.

"THats all.."

the ground to kamuis right rumbles and another blade erupts upward toward his face, which kamui barely deflects with his forarem and you notice something startling. Unlike your own metal the metal of her ability is able tyo get to kamui, even inflict harm before it breaks down.

"oooooo Sister is mad....... DOnt be mad at our pretty little psycho sister sister! It was all Kamuis fault!"

kamui grunts and jumps back as a blade erupts between his legs, barely missing castrating him.

"Enough of this!"

yukari smirks and shoulders a long blade herself.

"oh.... Kamui...You know you are MY kamui....... And ill make sure that no one ever touches you besides me.."

cainsig11.jpg

#78 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 01:05 PM

The constricting feeling of dread didn't draw a physical reaction other than causing her muscles to tighten. Were her emotions not nearly muted, the terror would have rendered her immobile. However as she was shoved away and stumbled back a few steps having been caught off guard and rigid muscles nearly caused her to trip, her curiosity overrode everything else.

Sevatheda noted the shift in Kamui's eyes to bring up later but the fact that this woman emerged from a sewer took priority. The fact that she targeted him rather than Seva in her jealousy was... Intriguing. The albino backed away further to allow them room to fight it out. A Bosuzuko explained the rashness as well as the voice distortion, or at least Sevatheda guessed. But Yukari, she gathered, was dressed in such a crass fashion. At least she pulled it off semi-well. 

Yukari's metal. Seva wondered how exactly it differed from every other Purifier. Still she could help but asking towards Googy "Is this their version of a lover's quarrel?"

#79 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 February 2017 - 09:33 PM

"enough of this yukari...Nothing was happening youre being insanne again!"

kamui growls, falling into a traditional overhead stance as yukari stood before him, sizing him up.

"I told you i dont want another woman to touch you!"

yukar lashes out with wahjt looks likje a bladed chain that erupts from the earth to her right and flies at kamuis face. He dodges to the left and grabs the chain, it losing itscohesion and falling into a worthless puddle as he moves forward, bruinging his blade up into her gut with a loud crack and doubling her over.

"I dont care waht you want, i I lead here. And as long as i am not doing anything agasint our wedding vows..."

the shogun turns with startling speed and kicks yukari hard enough to send her back several feet hard on her back, making the Bosozuko groan in pain as she recovers and giggles.

"you will keep your temper under control!"

Yukaria eyes narrow at his words and she looks from seva to kamui for a couple moments before she puts her sword at her hip and bobs her head back and forth like an excited schoolgirl.

"but if theres nothing happening you couldve just told me..."

kamui growls in annoyance, pointing his blade at her.

"I DID YOURE JUST INSANE!"

the giggling woman comes over and crouches a bit to googy, patting her on the head as she looks at seva.

"Im sorry you had to see our little marital spat...... I just saw someone touching my little kammi and just... snapped...You get it though.... Youre not going to try and take him right, ....Because ill kill you."

the way her jade yes gleam speaks of a deep seated psychosis.

googy steps between you both and smiles.

"Nope! shes not here for kammi...Even called him a pig...SO youre fine!"

Yukari smiles and reshoulders her sword.

"Fine and dandy! whats your name whitey."

cainsig11.jpg

#80 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 04:58 PM

By Kamui's wording, it would seem that Yukari regularly had these impulses. There was a difference between possessive jealousy and obsessive jealousy; even someone as fucked up as Sevatheda knew that. Their marriage was likely arranged given their banter. At this rate Googy was much more mature than either of these idiots. 

"At least she keeps you on your toes," Seva called out before their little match ended. 

Yukari appeared somewhat fond of the little girl, but the girl also moved in front of Seva so that the insane woman would focus on her. It wasn't overly interesting to Sevatheda, but she still absorbed these details. She saw no point in using this obsession of the Bosozuko to provoke her. Until Seva was referred to as "whitey".

The smile the albino gave was polite which accompanied her tone perfectly. "Well psycho bitch, I usually am called Sevatheda." It wasn't her words that were meant to annoy Yukari, it was what came after.

She stepped aside Googy and Yukari and casually strode towards the direction of Kamui, presumably to utter a few words before departing. Instead, she went to grab Kamui by the collar of his trench coat before yanking him towards her and mashing her lips against his. Then she released him and began striding away from the park, throwing a "You know how to reach me," over her shoulder.

Change Theme!