430 replies to this topic

#101 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 04:30 PM

kamui places some bandages over the holes on his sides and smiles.

"Technically i cant intrude on my vassal...Your time is my time...So im not doing anything wrong here."

googy reaches into kamuis coat and pulls out a pda that begins to show a video. In the vide is yukari, though she looks..Normal. She is speaking amoung a group of girls and soon a much larger man comes into view and begins throwing weight. It takes a few moments before yukari reacts, but she moves like a snake, writing between meaty fists and arms like a viper and lashing out with brutal kicks and spine snapping slams.

"yukari is known as the viper...While medicated she cannot use her purifier abilities, and her tolerance for people is higher, but shes still as cruel and deviant as when she is unmedicated."

the video dies and kamui shows a picture of the current hierachy of tokyos politics.

"As you know, the political shogun runs the area...WIth local yakuza families enforcing and regulating day to day for the country.... my father was the biggest dog on the field before the shogun caught wind of his plans for conquest.... Becasue of this he was taken out, and the Cujo name was offically struck from the registry."

he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a badge, marking the official police sigil of the area.

"Due to my power i was taken at birth to be an arbiter, i cannot directly interfere, and my relation to cujo is struck from the record. SO since my fathers officail subordinates where killed, you are now sevetheda cujo, acting daiymo of the cujo family... My proxy."

a picture or yukari and three other people show up, another woman, and two men.

"yukari is the most powerful ally the family still has, her gang is funded by the head of industry, satoru hishigata... she was my betrothed at birth, hence why i cant actively kill her.... With her influnce, youll be bringing in the other three families subordinate to our house... And once the forces are gathered, i will step down as an arbiter. At which point the four remaining yakuza families will more than likely be ordered to whipe us out once and for all... Thats when we strike back and topple the shogunate... Which is why your wetwork is going to be instrumental."

he gets up and goes to the boiling pot.

"any questions?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#102 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:11 PM

"My time may be yours, but not my house," was her retort as she pushed herself off of the futon to stretch once more. Sevatheda took the offered cup of tea, tentatively sipping at it while Kamui talked about Yukari. "So she isn't any less dangerous with meds. Only benefit is that she's slightly mless likely to go off on someone." The way that Yukari fought without her abilities made Seva vaguely uneasy. If she truly managed to enrage Yukari then her life would be forfeit. 

Then Kamui said the words that were far worse than being given away to some insane lady. "So officially claimed as a puppet. Gotta love the fine print in a contract." Suddenly Seva was smiling again. "Why exactly are we taking down the shogunate?" 

#103 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:19 PM

you arent a puppet."

kamui says, a dull finality in his voice.

"The cujo family has been defunct for years since my father took it over...He was a wolf amoung dogs, and its best the cujo names dies with him.. You will be the new head of cujo when we become a legitimate defensive force. From there we will push outwards, bringing people under us to push against ho siht control in the neighboring areas that have resisted traditional rule and gave up to the Ho siht domination. Once were big enough...We will start a rebellion for all the japanese islands."

he sets a pan to the fire and begions to cook some sausages.

"From there.. Its a mannner of reinstating law here... Law not dictated by some foreign Force."

cainsig11.jpg

#104 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:05 PM

Kamui's somewhat noble intentions were not what forced Sevatheda to respect him. It was a combination of his undeniable strength and he knew what he wanted. Bringing down the Ho Siht was definitely a large feat that required meticulous planning in advance. Even Seva knew that one false play would end with more than one person dead. "You enjoy chess, don't you?"

As she observed Kamui in her kitchen, a part of her wanted to keep her food supply low and cabinets barren simply to see how much he would fight for this. How much energy he would use on something so trivial when trying to take on the world. Besides. If he stocked her kitchen, it would be another reason for these people to burst into her house. Sevatheda would not allow the place she usually sleeps become a meeting point for the insane.

"That's a large goal. Where exactly are you going to start?" She notably didn't say 'we'.

#105 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 06:30 PM

war.."

kamui says calmly, grabbing his phone to place an order before pouring four steaming bowls.

"For too long the counsel has allowed the yakuza to feed on the populace...Good hard working people who havent done anything wrong but exist... With you taking over as Cujo we can force the counsel to act, force a war ... And in that war, we will seize control."

he comes over, bringing a bowl of the sparkling rice and sets it down, topped with two sausages cut into the shapes of tiny octopi.

"YOu dont have much...SO well have to go get lunch at the market after this...Than well meet with yukari to start work.":

cainsig11.jpg

#106 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 07:57 PM

"Then it sounds like we're going to be having quite a bit of fun then," Sevatheda said with a smile before noticing that the meat was shaped in a peculiar manner. It took a second for her to figure out what they were supposed to be, but when she did... Either Kamui was a push over which was still fairly likely, or he did it for the kid. Regardless, she wasn't so childish. She carefully picked up her two sausages and deposited them in the kid's bowl, muttering "Protein is good for you." Besides, they were going to go eat more shortly so it was irrelevant. 

#107 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 08:12 PM

kamui is just looking for an excuse to lunch brawl."

googy says as she piks at the rice and begins to eat.

"He uses the fact that he has to eat alot to vlidaate getting into fights...."

kamui winces at her workds and huffs.

"and if i do? its a good way to keep sharp."

cainsig11.jpg

#108 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:01 PM

Sevatheda rolled her eyes as she slowly ate a portion of rice, not realizing how hungry she had been. "Stupid reason. Keeps you 'sharp' by risking injury thus any important ho siht fights later on. Disadvantage that could be easily avoided. Why not just find a sparring partner? Or five, I suppose."

She pushed her bowl away and stood up, crossing the room to pick up her black blazer up from where it hung on the back of a chair. She then began the search for her wallet, which she hadn't seen in quite a length of time while the other two finished eating.

#109 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 March 2017 - 09:10 PM

kamui reaches into his pocket and oulls out a simple facemask worn by many of the cujo gangsters, pulling on a tshirt as he pushes a bowl away.

"I dont levture you about how to be an ice queen... Id appreciate the same."

kamui stands and googy whines, finishing her meal as kamui goes to the door and waits for the two women.
"its a good way to let off steam that doesnt involkve strippers or alchol."

cainsig11.jpg

#110 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 04:27 PM

"I doubt that you'd have any useful observations on 'how to be an ice queen', but I concede." She refrained from calling the lunch brawling his 'idiocy', giving a tight smile instead as she shrugged on the blazer. She stood somewhere near Googy as she shoved her wallet in her pocket to inadvertently cause the girl less pressure to finish her 'meal'. 

"I'm simply going to assume that strippers were a bit too flashy for you."

#111 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 03:03 AM

Kamui and women don't exactly get along."

Googy says as kamui walks outside,an odd excitement in his eyes as he looks for the nearest brawl friendly store in the area.

" yukari tends to get stab by."

cainsig11.jpg

#112 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:38 PM

"Explains why he broke into my apartment only after Yukari left." She glanced down at Googy before exhaling slowly. "Want to go to a cafe while the i.. while Kamui brawls?" 

#113 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:58 PM

There's a cafe there!"

She says excitedly as kamui goes into the little market and googy leads you to a table overlooking the lunch floor.

Almost two dozen young kids all gather around the aisles, respectfully allowing people to shop as they watch about 12 high quality lunch boxes are marked half price.

And just as the old man gets to the cafeteria door to leave, he looks back at the combatants and nods once , leaving without a word.

Like wolves Ima carcass the young men all break to the floor , falling into an all out brawl as kamui calmly strolls amoungst the chaos.

" go go big brother ! Get the prize lunch! Yes yes go!"

She smiles as kamui girls a man into a wall, sending snacks in all directions as the little girl giggles.

" get me a sandwich bun!"

cainsig11.jpg

#114 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:37 AM

Sevatheda rolled her eyes at the needless chaos that took place, only bothering to watch to take mental notes on Kamui. She carefully sat at the table Googy picked out, resting her hands in her lap rather than touch the somewhat dirty surface of the table. When Kamui sent a guy flying, Seva lifted a hand to wave over a waitress. "I'll take a tea, and whatever the kid wants." 

She had no plans on sitting in the cafe for more than twenty minutes.

#115 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 March 2017 - 12:55 AM

the waitress nods as gooy orders a bubble tea, and leaves.

Unlike the others, kamui is moving forward, methodically. He isnt like the others moving from fight to fight, he levels who stops in front of him and keeps going until a young girl jumps from his right and attacks. Like a coiled spring, she lauches a flurry of kicks and punches that is repaid by a brutal uppercut that sends her into the kitchen. For a moment, the fighting stops and everyone watches as kamui picks the treasured lunch and begins to make his way out. Perfectly coinciding with the waitress who brings the tea and bubble drink in time to watch kaumi pay for his meal and head to the cafeteria.

"Lets get moving....It felt good to let the blood move a little

cainsig11.jpg

#116 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 01:50 AM

Sevatheda quickly paid for their drinks, stating that they would be leaving momentarily and couldn't stick around in a polite yet cold manner. Essentially implying that the waitress would take too long to bring them the bill with a condescending smile. Needless to say, the waitress stormed off in a huff. 

She didn't touch her tea as it was brought out, not trusting it's quality and preferring to watch Kamui be brutal as he sends some poor lass flying into the kitchen without much effort. "A bit excessive, but I suppose he isn't trying to take everybody on," she murmured mostly to herself. Then Kamui was back and Sevatheda stood, glancing down at Googy curiously. She placed down a relatively large tip on the table, expecting Googy to take the bubble tea with her. 

"Where exactly are we going from here?"

#117 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:21 AM

Standing alone in the entrance way of the place with an annoyed look to his Saurian face, pale scales around his amber eyes and mouth, was a eight foot reptilian varghen wearing red and black camo uniform with a black leather trench coat common to the officers of the Drakes that reached just above his recently shine combat boots, the Yamata hydra imprinted on the backside. His thick arms were crossed while a massive Kanabo was strapped to his back, the only visible weapon on the black scaled giant. "Yes Kamuai, where are you going from here? Going to disappear again for a few years and not even give the decency of a call you son of a bitch?" He said to the Arbiter, evidentaly knowing him well enough to speak in such a way."And I have to find you here, doing easy mode on a bunch of kids, if you were that hunger I could have got something for you Dummkopf."

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#118 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 02:54 AM

for a moment, kamui stands there, he reaches into his bag and pulls out a rice ball and chews it slowly, as if thinking about what he is going to say.

"oh.....Hi....its been a while."

he says around a mouthful of rice before he swallows it.

"i couldnt really tell anyone i was leaving....Becoming a neutral observer means i am not to speak to any of the forces in japan..... Its good to see you again orochi.."

with a smile he walks forward and sweeps the larger warriors feet out from under him, and he places a foot on his chest.

"WHy are you on my turf without you sending me people a hello? i wouldve skipped a brawl to visit you."he holds his foot there for a mkment before chuckling and helping orochi up, looking at seva.

"seva, this is orochi, son of the foreign folks who act as a kind of military here...ive known him since i was six.."

cainsig11.jpg

#119 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 04:29 AM

"Do the words 'personal visit' mean anything? Can't be wasting resources to tell you I'm looking for you." He growled as he stood, dusting himself off after kamui's showoff. "And I don't think a 'neutral observer' has turf. Haven't seen you in years and that's the hello I get. At least you haven't changed much I see." He sighed warily but with the briefest hint of a smile. He looks over to the albino woman kamui spoke with. "And whose this?.....Yukari knows about her right?"

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#120 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 March 2017 - 07:30 PM

Sevatheda stood back from the threatening giant lizard man solely because of her combat style. It was obvious by the giant studded baseball bat like thing that he relied on brute strength, which was not Sevatheda's area of expertise. Her unusual colored eyes appraised his posture curiously in an attempt to figure out whether or not he was a threat to her-- which ended as soon as he greeted Kamui. Either the daunting appearance was Orochi's personality in general, or to put on a show for his .. friend? 

She smirked a bit as Kamui slammed the lizard to the ground, confirming that they were indeed friends. And that they were both assholes. She paid attention to the emblems Orochi wore, as well as the information that the two readily gave up. 

"I am called Sevatheda, and yes Yukari knows. She has already considered killing me in my sleep." She forced a smile, though some part of her was partially amused still. Bitch still didn't need to sleep in her bed though.

Change Theme!