430 replies to this topic

#41 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:54 PM

in the back of sevas mind, she sensed something. A dark presence radiated from the girl. She felt like the mouse pinned beneath the paw of a great cat, and it was a stifling presence .

"YOu go girl!"

she says with an excited chuckle, slapping sevas rear as you are lead into the car, it tearing down the street as the door closes, leaving the estate behind.

"WHew.....I can tell big brother i did the job...Hes going to give me a head pat!"

she msiles and reaches into her hood, pulling out two rolls handing one toward seva.

"Im sorry you had to be involved....I know how it is to be a complete psychopath."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#42 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:13 PM

What a peculiar sensation, Sevatheda thought with a twisted smile. What secrets could this child be hiding, with such a blatantly ominous presence. Seva wanted to cut her open to find out for herself, but she wasn't up to it currently. Plus she wondered who Kamui was and what the bastard wanted with her. 

And then the little girl touched her ass. Sevatheda twitched, her smile tightening before she sat in the car, her posture strict but not overly tense. And then the girl pulled rolls out of her hood ... What the hell was with this child? Still, Sevatheda accepted the roll politely, murmuring a soft thanks before nibbling on it. There wouldn't be much of a point for the food to be poisoned. Drugged, maybe, but not poisoned. 

"What do you mean?"

#43 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:16 PM

"Oh ho ho big sister do you think yourew the only pshchopath in this part of japan? Im just far cuters...And probably half your age."

she winks and pulls out a juice box, sipping the grape drink slowly.

" ihad you coined from the door when that guy who save you painted the ground with his brains and you just kinda stood there like ..Oh...Cool story."

cainsig11.jpg

#44 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:19 PM

Seva disliked being called "big sister", and then the obvious taunt, playful or not, was annoying. But what else could she have expected from a mere child? 

"You know what my occupation is. Was I supposed to breakdown sobbing over a complete stranger? I think not."

#45 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 02:25 PM

feigned humanity? I unno....Do some dramatic shonen hero silliloqhy?"

she puts the back of her hand to her forehead and smiloes.

"Oh big sister you have no flair...... Sigh im going to have to teach you.."

there is a loud chime of a cute little lion monster saying "Phone phone....Phone phone." before googy picks up and says with a sweet smile.

"Moshi moshi this is goo....Oh hi Big brother i....Oh...YOu want to talk to her.... Shes kinda of a dr.. Ok..FIne ..FIne."

she holds out the phone with a smile, a small bear keychain hanging from the phone.

"Bigh brothers callign you big sister.

cainsig11.jpg

#46 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:44 PM

Sevatheda raised an eyebrow as her cold gaze judged Googy. "That would be a waste of time and energy, not to mention would most likely get me killed." The next line the girl spoke nearly made her sneer, "I would prefer that I remain without it.

The ringtone was obnoxious and matched the kid perfectly. Seva wasn't fond of loud noises so her phone was always on either silent or vibrate. The way the girl spoke was .. well, the albino would try not to think of it. Until she was handed the phone. Accepting the piece of tech, her words were blunt and she didn't wait for the man to speak first. 

"Why are we talking?"

#47 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:51 PM

Becasue you dont have a way to say no purifier."

the voice is like a cold wave of ice was poured on you, and for some rerason it had the finality of a church bells ring.

"Youre a Felon with no way out of this city because of my fathers actions, and it was a matter of time before the obsidian guard came to kill you and every last one of my fathers men that went to that estate... Seeing as you dont have any other options, i intervened. That is why we are talking. Would you rather i have the little girl in the bunny suit concave your skull?"

At this googy waves and pulls out a lolipop, fighting with the wrapper to open it.

"i thought not...Tell googy to have the driver meet me in the park..."

The call dies abruptly and googly whines.

"i cant geit opeeeeen!"

cainsig11.jpg

#48 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:12 PM

Sevatheda smiled. She could say no, quite easily, but his arrogance refused to consider the so obvious concept. "Perhaps that would be preferable to working for another pig." Sevatheda placed the phone in Googy's hand as she tried to take away the sweet, her fingers deftly untwisting the wrapper and returning it. 

"He said the park."

#49 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:21 PM

googy smiled and eats it with a smile, tellig nthe driver where to go as she smiles.

"Ohhhhhhhh you called kam a pig... YOure either brave...."

she stops herself.

"no./...No braze....Insale. Absolutely insane."

cainsig11.jpg

#50 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 04:58 PM

Sevatheda smirked at the girl, her eyebrow raised slightly. "There is a reason why I am good at what I do, my dear. Insanity is one way to phrase it, I suppose." She leaned back into her seat, her eyes falling partially lidded as she shifted her gaze to watch the scenery go by. She wondered how long Kamui had been planning to claim her, or perhaps it was impulsive once they had learned of the poorly planned attack. 

#51 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:07 PM

it takes a long time.... SO long that you know you cant be in tokyo anymore. YOu fall asleep and when you wake up the car is parked and googy is nowhere to be seen. YOu see her running to a figure in a large black coat, giggling happily.

the figure turns and looks back at the car motioning at seva inside to come out

cainsig11.jpg

#52 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:26 PM

Sevatheda sighed as she lifted her head away from the door, her face stinging softly as the texture of the impromptu pillow left an impression in her soft flesh. She usually didn't fall asleep with others nearby and it was frustrating that she fell asleep next to a little girl. The figure outside would likely be Kamui, and she didn't see the point in delaying the inevitable. Rubbing away the lines on her cheek, she opened the car door and stepped out. She refrained from leisurely stretching as she strode over to the coated figure and Googy. 

#53 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 05:33 PM

up close, you can see that the trnchcoat is sterotypicla, long and black with exxagerated bubkles . But you can see that it has a puspose. Kevlar plates much like ancient samura armour rest under the leather, and some kind of device is hooked up around kamuis broad chest.

"Sevatheda."

kamua says, his voice coming out more like a mechanical growl as he turns around, revealing his face. A single eye considers you from behind an ornate helmate, its face made to look like some form of demon or monster, but something around him seemed to suck the very life from the air, setting your teeth to greind.

"My fathers favorite war hound..And current enemy number one of the SHoguns hit squads..."

he holds out his hand to shake.

"I am Kamui Cujo...ITs good to finally meet you."

cainsig11.jpg

#54 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 03:33 AM

Assuming that the man would be weighed down by the heavy plates would be foolish. Kamui would be well used to their weight and have trained himself to compensate for the sluggishness. The device, however, Sevatheda wasn't certain on what it could be exactly. The mechanical voice wasn't what set her on edge; it wasn't the first time she had heard such a cold tone. 

His presence, with his gaze on her, was utterly stifling. If she were any less composed, she wouldn't be able to meet his eye. However, Seva was well versed in meeting and dealing with creeps, so she hid her discomfort fairly well. 

"Favorite would be a bit of a stretch. Though the hit squads are welcome to come after me." She was not foolish enough to think that she would be able to survive them, but she wondered how many she would be able to take down before succumbing. Her arrogance was more based o what she knew she was capable of, rather than thinking herself immortal. She would die one day, yes, and it wasn't going to be by the hands of someone who is egotistical. 

She glances at his proffered hand before taking it, her grasp firm to discourage the usual masculine crushing. One man had broken the delicate ligaments in her hand and prompted her to find ways to discourage excessive displays of brute strength. 

"I can't entirely say the same, all considering." Her leash was just exchanged from one hand to another. Wasn't overly motivating, though she figured that there wasn't much else that she would rather be doing. Freelance was dull, and fairly dangerous. No point in killing the cheating husband. There is no satisfaction in it.

#55 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 06:43 PM

cujo lets her hand go and slowly removes his helmet. HIs face is soothe like porcelain, and his eyes are a deep brown.

"according to the Demarcus Justicium...Everyone related to the cujo household will be put under warrant..their assets seized and set to trial...That includes both you and googy."

the girl smiles  and waves before Kamui continues.

"i am here as a form of... COunter measure. As i am part of tokyos enforcing class, i can dismiss claims agasint single parties and indivisuals...... But to do so i need something in return.... Are you willing to talk term"

he puts the helmet in the crook of his arm considering her

cainsig11.jpg

#56 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 01:51 AM

Sevatheda didn't visibly express anything when Kamui revealed his face. Her eyes lazily took in his features before settling on his brown gaze with her pale glare. His manner of speaking reminded her of a lawyer, which he probably was. At least to some extent. "I can at hear what your terms are," she said fairly reluctantly. Putting up a show made it easier to manipulate. 

It was slightly peculiar the way he spoke of Googy as a possession in addition to Sevatheda, but she chose not to linger on that fact. It was likely to encourage compliance. 

#57 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:01 AM

Kamui folds his hands for a few moments. Before he shifts his weight.

" your record will be expunged and you will be removed from the Fuji family payroll prior to this date... you will be our into the record as a new retainer working on a vassals visa.... from there you'll take freelance work under my credit to help us rebuild what my father has done ..... you can take any and all jobs as you see fit."

Googy smiles and hugs kamuis leg.

" awwwwww you're so nice! /)3' did you get soft?0

Kamui chuckles and pats her head.

"does that agree with you."

cainsig11.jpg

#58 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:14 AM

Sevatheda mulled over the offer as she watched their interaction. Being able to pick her jobs was always nice-- doing the same old bullshit made her skills dull. She enjoyed what she did, but there was a limit to how many rich fat guys she could deal with in a week. The attempted bribes and begging and threats... It never required any creativity. 

Working for Cujo left her with a past, and now chained her to Kamui. "How inconvenient," she murmured softly before releasing a long breath. 

"I accept."

#59 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 02:47 AM

Smart girl."

Kamui says as he begins to walk toward the woods , motioning for you to follow.

" now that we have gotten that unpleasantness out of the way.... my father was a fool. A dog left too wild for too long to do as he wished... I have much higher plans than running a defunct yakuza family... and you are going to help me."

cainsig11.jpg

#60 Oce

Oce

Guardsmen

• Interrogator
  • 533 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:23 PM

Sevatheda smirked as she walked along side him, her voice slightly teasing as the idea amused her. "And how exactly do you plan on executing this?" It wasn't that fixing the "family" was impossible; it simply was far more easy to dream about it. The lull of corruption and the illusion of power was a challenge to resist, even for those pure of heart. 

Change Theme!