43 replies to this topic

#41 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:19 PM

the stands attacks are brutal but effective, easily fending off the attackers, sending them back lie broken dolls before they explode, sending blood and gore splattering all over as toya watches in awe.

'What in the hell....are you even kanbta.."

he says in awe, shaking slightly

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#42 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 05:04 AM

Kanta looks to towards Toya and started to speak as to snap him out of his mental state

"What did I tell you before Toya" as anger started to enter kanta's tone and a glare present in his eyes

"I told you to find my target before I lose what patience I have left and turn this power on you" as if to state the original intent of there mission as he soon held anger at himself for showing off his ability more then he should have since he didn't know who would be watching in such a crowded area

"Damn idiots he must be close if that information had anything to say" Kanta thought to himself as target was an information broker and since he was what he wanted then sending goons after him to reveal his ability  might be a tactic he might be using

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#43 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 01:58 PM

TOya nods at this, motioning at a nearby cafe.

"Sit there for 10 minutes...Im going to get us information from a local snitch...We will go handle the broker... Il lalsmo make sure everyone who saw this... .Knows its to their best intentions to keep it quiet ok?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#44 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:22 PM

"Do what you must" as Kanta let out a heavy sigh as he waved off Toya and began making his way to the cafe to have a seat and try to calm down from mistake that he had done in the middle of the seat just before

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

Change Theme!