43 replies to this topic

#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:44 PM

no one is nearby as you leave, and you now hoave two choices.

You can either go to the hub town, the nuetral zone Godras Rest. The outlaw tavern in the south. Or the commissary that serves your favorite sandwiches

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:30 PM

Deciding that he would need information on his target kanta began taking a stroll towards Godras Rest knowing that it was time to put in a good days work for Saints

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#23 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:43 AM

it takes yo ua while, but when you get to the rest you can feel a tension in the air. Store keepers and guards seem to be eyeing each other carefully, and in the center of the town you can see three figures hung  from the town gallows.

"I wish one of the four clans would help us.."

you hear one of the shopkeeps say to a friend.

"Being nuuetral means we get no protection from the guards...:

cainsig11.jpg

#24 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 11:59 PM

Kanta knowing that none of the problems was his business continued moving though the town in search of the target that Jessica wanted to have killed

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#25 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 02:19 PM

Just going to ignore them eh.."

A familair voice chuckles from behind you, making you turn around and see the young man from the saints, the last member of the black hand, toya.

"Cain sent you kanta? You sent to kill the same target as me?"

cainsig11.jpg

#26 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:54 PM

Kanta observed Toya for a moment as he scoffed

"the person who sent me is irreverent all that matters is that this is now my prey Toya so run back to Cain and tell him that this will be handled" as Kanta turned his back to Toya and continued to walk off in search of the target that Jessica had given him

#27 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:43 PM

toya folds his arms, and he is visibly nervous by your words.

"hey man...Calm down i know how dangerous you are... Im jsut trying to earn my keep..Ill keep out of your way, but i aint going back until its done cool?"

cainsig11.jpg

#28 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 02:59 AM

"you have 10 seconds to either go back or get out of my sight before you taste my first bomb" as Kanta stopped and looked over his shoulder

"so either you run back to Cain and find something else to do or you get as far away from me as possible so I don't have to see your face" as Kanta willed Killer Queen to appear

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 03:53 PM

toyoputs up his hand and chuckles.

"CHill out kanta.....I got the info on the target.... Im sure you can use the help...Ill stay out of your way!"

nearby , some shoppers look at you curiously, altered by the commotion between the two oviously gang affiliated warriors

cainsig11.jpg

#30 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 10:00 PM

"6 seconds is how much time has passed" as Kanta moved towards Toya

"So I suggest you either tell me what you know or I'll be telling Cain myself that he'll have one less person to worry about feeding" as Kanta stopped within striking distance of [Killer Queen]

#31 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:35 PM

allright!"

he says backing up out of range as he tosses some notes to the ground between them.

"God fucking damn kanta.......Fucking angry as shit when you dont have your sandwiches."

cainsig11.jpg

#32 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 07:31 PM

"I meet a few men who stole said sandwich" as kanta then moved to pick up the notes that Toya dropped for him

"So I personally removed them from this facitlly" and soon began reading the notes to see what Jessica hasn't cover or missed in the briefing

#33 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:57 PM

The paper points out that the man is connected to various members of other gangs. He is brokering information to everyone and has been paying for any information about the black hand and cains chosen.

"Looks like he wants info on people like you....Must be some kind of push "

he says calmly, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"SO...Can we not kill me?"

cainsig11.jpg

#34 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 11:10 PM

"if you don't want to die then find him before your use runs out" as kanta's patience was going thin as he then used [Killer queen] to destroy the information after memorizing it and looking towards Toya once again

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 04:05 PM

toya moves to speak and suddenly there is a loud clapping as a group of men come up.

Toyas hand goes to a sword at his belt, but one man comes forward, his greased back hair glinting in the light.

"Oh lookie here boys.."

he says to his group of six musclebound morons.

"We got two saints here that look lost.."

cainsig11.jpg

#36 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:41 PM

Kanta looks towards the idiots who showed up with an annoyed look as he then smiled

"I think I found a good way to relive stress" as Kanta started walking towards the group and whispered the worlds

"[Killer Queen]" as his stand formed itself behind him ready to defend and attack that tries to hurt its user

#37 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:10 PM

the men smirk as they press closer, the man with slick hair pointing to all the men holding women and children.

'Calm it down saint......THis aint no kinda fight.....we got the upper hand here... You try anything funny and we start breaking civvies."

Toyas blade glints a bit.

"Kanta.....We cant let them start killing people...How we gonna do this.."

cainsig11.jpg

#38 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 07:31 PM

"your right I won't be doing anything" as Kanta chuckled moved [Killer Queens] hand forward and activated [sheer Heart attack] to kill the men as he then stared at the group and spoke

"so tell me why have you decided to bother me this day since it has been a terrible one at that" and soon waited for the man to open his mouth so [sheer heart attack] to give him a surprise

#39 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:52 PM

the mans mouth opens, and his head explodes like a ripe grape, making toya jump back in shock as the men stand there in confusion.

"Get him!"

one yells as they come to their senses and charge, trying to bear down kanta before that weird stand could strike again.

cainsig11.jpg

#40 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 07:27 PM

Kanta realizing the situation move himself back and used his stand to strike out again and then yelled out

"[KILLER QUEEN]" and had his stand strike out at all the opponents who dared get close to him

Change Theme!