43 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:21 PM

As kanta sits in his room, reading and enjoying a small sandwich from the commissary, a gentle knock can be heard at the door , startling the silence.

"Kanta.."

Jessica, former commander of the saints, and wife to the current leader Cains voice chirps gently.

"Do you have a minute? i need your help with something.."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:34 PM

Kanta sighs as he puts down his sandwich and reading material for the moment and stands up

"and pray tell what do you need my help with Jessica since people don't come to bother me much" and soon started to stretch out his arms and legs since he was sitting for so long

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:27 PM

I need somone eliminated ... ANd i dont want the other clans to know it is directly tied to the saints....Can i count on you to remove this threat?"

She asks, taking a small bag of tea from her bag and placing it on the table.

"I know you take anything affecting the family personally.."

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 11:37 PM

"hmm...just tell me his name, location and it will be done Jessica you know how I work by now" as Kanta soon began to walk over to her waiting to hear who was he going to be killing today

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:42 PM

she pulls out a picture of a young man, a new inmate in the cage The man was middle aged and had sharp eyes. He was a bit paunchy and seemed to look like the type who wouldnt stop boasting.

"Hes bringing drugs into the cage...Kill him and any guards helping him..hes based out of the wheat field up north.....You can handle this yes?"

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 05:14 PM

"they'll be no trace of him left when I'm though Jessica" as Kanta took the picture from her and study the man appearance as much he could before handing it back to her

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:05 PM

she bows gently, and from her sleeve she produces one of your favorite snadwiches from the cvending machine. A soft torpedo roll with teriyaki and croquettes.

"YOu always do the best work for me kanta......Make sure anyone who sees him die, remebers why not to stand on war saint turf.."

She bows and heads to the door, cradling her pregnant belly as she walks out of the barracks and vanishes.

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 04:53 AM

Kanta knowing that there would be some time to get to his target and decided to take a stroll through prison while he then started eating the gift that was given to him by Jessica

"my what beautiful day is it today" as kanta walked out of his cell and took a bite of his sandwich

"it is a day unlike any other" and continued walking down the halls of the Saints warbase

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:27 PM

as you leave the camp and head down the road you are passed by some large looking men. The leader, a towering behemoth of a a man witch pearl white skin and makeuped on cheeks stops you and snatches the sandwiuch from your hand.

"THanks for the food runt."

He says as he takes a bite and keeps walking

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:35 PM

Kanta looks at his hand for a moment and then look towards the fool who decided to take his gift

" you made the last mistake in your life" as he then lifted up his left hand

"but here you can chew on this if your hungry [Sheer Heart Attack]" as kanta waited for his ability to activate

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:43 PM

within seconds, a small little remote control turtle tank materilizes, and all three men turn around, confused .

"What is this?"

the lead man says with an annoyed look.

"Youre gift is some kinda glowy rc car?"

he chuckles and shakes his head.

'So scary shrimp...."

cainsig11.jpg

#12 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 07:43 PM

"you will be the first to go" as kanta mentally signal [sheer heart attack] to kill that man first and then the rest

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 07:49 PM

the tank moves in blurs, and soon it is on the mans shoulder.

"Look over here....."

the man tries not to look at it but eventually looks sidelong until the turtle slams into his mouth and begins forcing its way down his throat in a sickening serise of crunches and pops.

the men yelp and draw two weapons, charging you.

'What the fuck you did to BOBO man!"

cainsig11.jpg

#14 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 07:55 PM

"the same for what I'm about to do to you' as Kanta walks forward towards the men he about to kill as he then shouted

"[KILLER QUEEN]" and called forth to defend him from harm and kill these idiots as Killer queen the moved forward and then begins punching the other two inmates before they have a chance to move onto Kanta

Edited by Emporer469, 06 October 2016 - 09:26 PM.

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 01:17 PM

the attacks come in a hail of blows, striking and pulping every surface of the mans body until they collapse o the ground, groaning and trembling from the incredible damage inflicted upon them. 

behind you, sheer heart attack meets the center of the mans cesty and detonates, sending blood and bones in all directions

cainsig11.jpg

#16 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 11:17 PM

"hmm it seems idiots like you are dime a dozen" as Kanta observed the beaten thugs and he had [killer Queen] appear once again

"now I'm going to deal with you both" as Kanta then  had [Killer Queen] use his first bomb on both of the down thugs and prepared his hand that was now the detonator

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:58 PM

That [Killer Queen] reaches out and touches both men, who look up at you with barely contained fear.

" cmon man..... "

The man pleads .

" you don't have to kill us... Please !"

Edited by Emporer469, 15 October 2016 - 12:01 AM.

cainsig11.jpg

#18 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:11 AM

Kanta looks at both men impassively

"you wasted my time and ruined my gift" as kanta raised his hand and shaped it like a detonator and pressed his thumb into his pointer to trigger [Killer Queen's] first bomb 

Edited by Emporer469, 15 October 2016 - 12:11 AM.

#19 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 08:02 PM

the bombs go off one after another, exploding in brilliant coronas , and leaving absolutely nothing behind, and finally when the dust settles, all that is left is the corpse of the man whos life was devastated by the sheer heart attack

cainsig11.jpg

#20 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 08:09 PM

Kanta watched both men exploded leaving nothing behind with Impassiveness knowing that even with all of them dead he still wouldn't get his sandwich back and started looking around to see who else was watching this pitiful example of a fight

Change Theme!