#41 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:12 AM

I trust them...THey are men sent in by company to help with the pregnancy."

he says simply, but smiles wickedly, something that he doesnt do often.

"we are going to war burias....The niners were just the first.... Once jessica leaves, we are going to take out the support structures to all the three other groups.....Break them....And unify them. So that we can make a siege at the walls."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#42 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:10 AM

"And what did you have to agree to for all of this to go through with the Prison system?" Burias asked him directly, feeling like something is being ignored. They wouldn't be doing all of this out of charity for what might be the most dangerous prisoners in the Cage. "And why all of this now? Is it really a good time to do this now with your kid on the way? Why not just send me out and do the work and you stay, at least for like a month or so? For your family? Most saint's listen to me anyways, can knock heads of the rest" Burias offered as the drive continued. He wasn't sure what had gotten into Cain, and he was confused as to why he would be away when there's just as competent people alive to carry the leader position for a little while.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#43 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 03:41 PM

"Becasue you are not the King of the saints brother...I am."

cain says simply as he guides the car.

"Right now, it is the only time we can do this. With jessica going to the Hr facility for treatment, i ca nfight without worry about anyone going after her or my child. I dont want this war ongoing while im unfocused. I want it now while i can give it all i have."

cainsig11.jpg

#44 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 07:30 PM

Burias sighs a bit but nods his head in agreement. "Alright alright, I get it. It still....does not sit well with me I guess would be the right way to say it." he sighed, a pit in his stomach still there as he thought about what's going to happen. "So....what is first then? I guess you got a plan? Or you going to wait till were back and gather up the officers and tell them?" he asked Cain, pretty much accepting what's going to happen, still having some worry about Jessica's safety. "Oh, and what about googy? Does she know what's about to happen too?" he asked.

#45 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 07:35 PM

no one knows yet...And with kanta out on a job hes going to have to be brought up to speed with the new work."

Cain pulls up to the walls and the gate opens slowly.

"Youll be taking Aella to either recruit or crush those religious zealots...The Hazen."

cainsig11.jpg

#46 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 07:46 PM

"Aella, Aella,.....oh right, the new girl Jessica picked up." Burias reminded himself after trying to figure out where he heard the name before. "Hm, the Hazen, anything about them I should know about other than the zealotry?" he asked Cain, not having heard much of this group till recently. Probably another small time one like the niners. "I'm surprised you're sending me out with someone other than yourself, especially the new girl, thought you liked this one." Burias laughed at his own little joke before slipping back on the obsidian helm. He could already here the surge of whispers when they neared the gate, he still didn't want to deal with the noise.

#47 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:41 AM

out of you or kanta, you will be able to teach her and guide her easier. Shes cocky and full of vinegar....I need to make sure it is used the right way."

He stops the buggy past the gate and stands up, lookign around the camp.

"GO get lunch and meet me in the annex of the school...Well go over everything the hazen are about."

cainsig11.jpg

#48 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:57 PM

Burias stretched after getting out of the buggy, the seating rather cramp from him, before answering. "Alright sure. At least I will not have to deal with another exisitential emo like Kanta again, seriously what a mood killer." He yawned. "Be there in a couple of minutes." he informed Cain before heading to the mess hall to grab something to bite. "I hope there is burgers this time, or even bacon burgers....mmmm." He said to himself as his stomach growled, almost as if agreeing on the notion of meat. Even if he had to take a couple in a couple in a brown bag and eat during the briefing that was fine for him, he wasn't going to get anything light this time around damn it.

#49 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 12:50 PM

the lunch room is bustling and you can see that it is in face burgers today. The line is short and it appears to be moving wquickly as the other saints bustle about.

soon cain enters as well, a slightly annoyed look on his face, but releif when he sees lunch.

'Thank goodness."

cainsig11.jpg

#50 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 05:25 PM

"Hey bruder, I thought we were meeting at the annex? Change of plans?" Burias laughed as they got in line, feeling his stomach grumble in anticipation. That's what he thought at least when he first noticed the rather displeased look on his face just a moment ago, something must of happened just recently.

#51 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 09:43 PM

The brotherhood sent two assasins against jessica while we where out...

He grabs a burger and grumbles in antipation.

"Change of plans.....Jessica sent aella out....You and i are going to whiipe the brotherhood off the playing field...Utterly and completely."

cainsig11.jpg

#52 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:12 AM

Burias nodded, his mood more serious after being told what had happened while they were gone. "Ok. Want to talk about it here or somewhere private?" he asked, his tone reflecting the shift as well. He was angry, a little at himself for not being here when it happened but mostly at the Botherhood for even trying such a thing. He knew Gorechild was already looking forward to the promise of carnage.

#53 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 07:38 PM

cain grabs a soda and sips it.

"enjoy your lunch and im going to go get us some money for serum .....Ill be back ok?"

he asks before he slaps your shoulder before getting up to go.

cainsig11.jpg

#54 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 December 2016 - 11:30 PM

"Alright, stay safe ok?" Burias said as Cain left. Removing his helm, thoughts flooded into his head and immediately made any thinking difficult. Letting it just be white noise in the background and trying not to focus on any one though specifically, he eats his burger and fries as he waits for Cain to get back. Jessica and googy were gone, so they could be safe, Cain has a new set of problems to deal with now thanks to the brotherhood, Kanta was probably out doing another errand for them, and Burias was just there alone. He sighed to himself, the events of today getting to him, thinking if Eva was and his sisters were at least having a good day back home like he usually does. 

#55 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 04:06 PM

it takes a while, but when cain returns he is flanked by a member of his White guard, a smiling young man named dazai.

"Burias...Im bring Dazai with us to handle this...You and he are going to be the ones handling the members...Im going to have a conversation with Betrand ."

Dazai smiles and offers his hand.

"im so happy to work with you.."

you had heard of this boy before... The mutagen user of a vicous manifestation similar cains Fenrir named Zulu. Like caints it manifested to attack and defend, but unlike his, it didnt have the added ability of instilling fear, instead it could cause short spurts of blindness that lead most to call him the "owl"

cainsig11.jpg

#56 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 09:15 PM

"Uh, nice to meet you too." Burias said as he reached over to shake the guy's hand, surprised to hear anyone say that about him. He didn't work with Cain's white guard much, usually carrying out executions alone for the intimidation it brings, so it was odd to see one brought along with them. "I guess that means we're heading out now then? Might as well get this over with." Burias asked as his tray floated away and toward the used stack off in the distance. It was easier that way.

#57 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 07:49 PM

Dazai smirks and nods as cain speaks to a few senior members of the saints, having them get ready for his trip away before coming back.

"FInished up burias? or you waanna take a few burgers?"

cainsig11.jpg

#58 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 08:11 PM

"Ja, I'm ready to go. I think I'll be fine for the rest of the day." He joked as he stood up before sliding his helm back on, enjoying the blissful silence for a second after it was back over his head and face. "Come on, let's go. Not like they're going to kill themselves. Unless they are into that kind of thing...." he mused, knowing there are some deathcults out in the cage that don't mind suiciding themselves for their weird beliefs.

#59 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:34 PM

you follow both of them outside and out into the wastelands as most of the buggies are needed for resource runs.

You daze lazily in your own world until you hear a loud growl and look up.

Dazai stands behind cain, the long tendrils of his manifestation lashing and striking out at cain who is exepertly fending them off with his own manifestation Fenrir.

"SO burias...Im going to need you to handle the lower floor with dazai ,"

HE says as the wolf head attached to a tendril slams down an owl and shakes it roughly before it moves suddenly to fend off another attack.

"Yea sure..Itd be an honor to work with burias."

Dazai says as his breaths come in huffs, unable to keep up with his leaders impossible speed and control

cainsig11.jpg

#60 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 01:40 AM

Burias's flinched a when his attention was brought back to reality and not his own thoughts and worries, stopping himself from getting involved in the sparring he thought was a fight. 'I really need to stop letting my mind wandder like that.' he thought to himself. "Ja we will take care of it." Burias nodded in answer to Cain. He would ask what his brother was going to do by himself but he thought Cain would rather keep that to himself so he didn't ask. "Uh...we'll see how that long lasts genosse." He shrugged at Dazai. Not everyone looks favorable to someone suddenly being broken up in the air like a blood filled toothpicks.

Change Theme!