81 replies to this topic

#1 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 02:54 PM

Burias was there beside the wolf king when he was coronated , head of the war saints. He was there when the sisters of war launched a crusade to kidnap his wife, and the ruinationm that he rained on them.....

And he was there when cain announced he would be having a child.

"I need you to secure some medication from the guards Burias.."

Cain said, his face tired from fighting and staving off an assault on the war saint wheat farm.

"but it is in BLack niner territory.....Can i count on you to go and secure the cargo?"

Black niner territory...A new gang that had been gaining strength in the shadow of war saint control. Though you knew the medication is important, it is obvious you are being sent their to either force control or destroy the fledgling gang while they are small.

"Can i ask this of you bruder?"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#2 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:39 PM

It took a moment for Burias to answer Cain, trying to remain focused on speaking with him and not the subtle whispers in his mind. "I suppose I can stop by and say hi. You know, be neighborly while on a errand." he said in a quiet tone that was muffled by the dented cobalt gasmask he wore, saying yes while showing him he understood what Cain needed of him. His drachen combat uniform didn't have the same shine and newly minted look it had years ago when he first entered the cage, the trechcoat lost it's leather luster and the warplates were dented and crack in spots. "...You think you two will be ok while I'm gone? It won't be a fast trip you know." Burias asked, still concerned about their safety despite what they can do. You don't stop worrying about those you call family just because they have mutagen like power at their disposal, there's always something much worse out here.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 03:42 PM

cain smiles gently, his warmth putting a slight ease to your worries.

"oh i wont be staying here....Ill be going with you...I have to talk to one of the under wardens....The other groups are trying to jokey for rations that are ours..And i think the wardens need to be reminded of the pecking order."

he stands and goes to get his coat, pulling the weathered black leather onto his shoulders.

"and jessica has a new body guard now...i have the utmost faith in her."

cainsig11.jpg

#4 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:18 PM

"And who would that be?" Burias asked rather briskly about this 'bodyguard' as he stood there waiting for Cain. He trusts his brother's decisions, but it doesn't mean he won't question the hell out of it to validate it to himself. "It's not often you would let someone besides one of us be protecting her. Especially after what those Hündinnens tried to pull before." He said, refering to the sisters of silence in a rather vulgar way.

#5 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 04:50 PM

"a new blood...Her name is Aella..."

Cain says with a smile, motioning for burias to follow as he leads him to the buggy out in the garage.

"And you know damn well that even without a body guard....Jessica is more than capable of protecting herself with White avalance.."

White avalance...The ability that got jessica locked in this place in the first place. The ability to solidify her agression and power into a physical respresentation of might, a masked figure in a delicate floral dress, that had won her the name- White queen prior to their mariage

cainsig11.jpg

#6 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 05:22 PM

Burias followed him out to the salvaged buggy, already not looking forward to riding in that bumpy piece of scrap. "You know fully well that is not what I meant Cain." He sighed as poked one of the tries with the tip of his boot, checking the air pressure. "It is.....just hard trusting people. You know?" Burias said, more calmly than earlier. Trust can get you backstabbed rather easily in the cage, and out of it in Burias's experience. Something both Cain and Jessica know well too. "Nevermind, forget I said anything." He shook his head, not wanting to keep questioning now.

#7 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 07:24 PM

"shes going to be ffine burias...Relax."

the garage opens and the buggy lurches fiorward into the wasteland, the heat hitting you both almost immediately.

"I know kanta and you are running ragged with all the work after the severing of ties with the other clans....Hopefully it wont last long."

cainsig11.jpg

#8 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 08:03 PM

Burias already felt the sweat starting to form under his uniform even with the heat insulation made for pyromancers. "They wanted to start all of this Scheisse, I plan on ending it by breaking them if that is what it will take." Burias grumbled, still rather peeved at how the other clans thought they could turn on them and snuff them out. Thinking over what he just said, he chuckled to himself. "If only vater was here to see me now. He would have approved of that." he said to himself with a smirk under his mask. "Besides, not like we have anything else to do here. Kind of hard to watch a movie when some clan decides to suicide by Telekinesis at the time." Burias shrugged. 

#9 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 03:44 PM

in the distance the small settlement comes into view and cain smirks, pulling a short bit away asnd stopping the buggy.

"Leave any willing to change sides...Kill anything that so much as raises a hand,.....Am i understood?"

cainsig11.jpg

#10 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 September 2016 - 06:49 PM

"Of course. Though all the voices start blending together when the fear sets in." Burias sighed as he rubbed his head for emphasis. People tend to do drastic things when they get scared, they say one but think of another and it all just becomes white noise he hears. A few casualties will probably just because they annoyed him too much with the mental noise. Getting up and out of the buggy, he straighten out his coat and waved at Cain. "See you in a little bit bruder." he said, like he was just going to the store and not murder a whole bunch of inmates that were too stupid to join up.

#11 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:03 PM

the buggy speeds away, but you are quickly seen. A small horn can be heard and soon a group of about 20 men come forward.\

"Eh!@"

A scrawny man, his hair in a stupid looking pompadour style , and his chest bared huffs, holding an axe over his shoulder.

"Da fuck are you weirdo...This is niner turf...Can we help you?"

cainsig11.jpg

#12 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:11 PM

"My name is Burias Dempsey, and this is War Saint territory now. Any who want to join now, can, everyone else...Step up." He said loud enough for all of them to hear even with his gasmask. He knew Cain would have preferred for him to wipe this small time gang out, but he was still too kind enough to not at least give people a chance before simply killing them out right. As just a small trick, he opened a hand to recieve the axe he would try to mentally jerk out of the leader hand, hard.

#13 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:25 PM

the axe spins as if yanked from the mans hand, and lands snugly in your palm, stinging slightly.

"WHAT DA FUCK!"

The leader screams, in shock as he looks at his weapon.

"What the fuc kdid you do man!"

Some of the men are visibly shaken, though powers are the reason they are all here...... To do something as simple as yanking that axe was a terrfying thougt indeed.

"You here to muscle us for the saints?"

One man yells, coming forward, a bat gripped in his hand.

"You think well beind like that?"

The man is huge, easly 7-1 and 400 pounts of muscle, he dwarfs you in size and power, but he is well within range of your abilities

cainsig11.jpg

#14 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:40 PM

Burias sighs audibly as he swings around the axe in absent minded way. "I was trying to be nice. Remember, YOU chose this." Burias said to the giant of a man. Pity, they could have used that kind of muscle. With a free hand splayed out, he moved it down like he was pushing something down when really he was focusing on squishing the man with the bat against the ground into red paste. Knocking him down to size so to speak.

#15 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:43 PM

instantly, the man lets out a scream and begins to contort as he is forced into the ground. He screams out in pain and agony as his bones break and splinter, fracturing under the immense power until his body bursts like a melon, splattering blood over him and all his comrades.

cainsig11.jpg

#16 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 October 2016 - 08:57 PM

The voices were starting to get loud in his head, they were getting afraid and mad now. He shook his head in both to keep his focus and knowing what's has to happen now. "You know what, let us just get this done. I got a lot of issues to vent today..." He said more in a grumble to no one in particular while popping his knuckles as the axe floated up without  his hand. It was then launched edge first at it's former owner's face at high speed.

#17 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:40 AM

the axe crunches into the mans face with a moist sickening squelch, making him fall back in a spurt of blood as the group attacks.

weapons flash in blurs as they all attack at once.

A scythe comes down toward your shoulder, a knife for your ripbs.

a fist comes to your face, and a short machete comes towartd your thigh

cainsig11.jpg

#18 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 05:36 AM

About to be stabbed and sliced on all sides, he forcefully sends out his influence to try to seize upon on everyone around him to freeze them where they stood in the position they were stuck in. He would have normally done this with his helm off to have full access of his ability, but time was of the essence right now and he will just have to deal with the inhibitor and get some practice out of it at least. 'Well, that's the idea...' a voice said, reminding him that he will probably fail.

#19 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 06:25 PM

you can hear them, the breathes caught in throats or bones caught in awkward poisitions as the one closest  to you croaks out .

"Please....Well do anything you want..Just dont kill us..."

A few echo this sentiment as some just sit in mute horror

cainsig11.jpg

#20 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:22 PM

Burias stepped up to the one that spoke, the one that pleaded, before removing his helmet and letting all of their horrified thoughts wash over his mind. This was one of the few times he found to be fine with taking off his helm, when all the minds shared the same thoughts and emotions at the same time. He took... satisfaction in experience these kind of things from others, not sure if it was something in him or just the feeling of well and and above people, and wondered if it was a bad thing. Since he first came into the cage and had to use his mutagen he experienced it, and it grew ever so slightly each time, reveling it in the privacy of his own mind. With a tired, gaunt, look to his face and mild bloodshot eyes he looks directly into the trapped man's eyes. "I gave a chance, you insulted me and then assaulted me. And NOW you want to talk? We have no use to dead weight like you." He said coldly. With but a thought, he would twist and  bend all the Niners' limbs and bodies in ways they were never meant to, forcefully.

Change Theme!