81 replies to this topic

#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 02:01 PM

There is a chorus of cracks and snaps, followed by screams as the impossible strength of your psychics might is shown.

You revel in the pain, until you can see a single wolf sitting on a stone. You know this wolf. It is gagnir. , one of cains famIliars. It sits and watches you carefull , lifting up its paw to its muzzle and yawning as if bored

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 05:41 PM

Upon seeing gagnir, Burias raised a hand with an index finger extended, signalling him to give him some time as he took deep breaths for various reasons. With his helmet now removed he would go check out the Niner's rather quaint stronghold and make sure he got everyone. If there was one thing his father had taught him it was to never do a job half assed. As he walked pasted all the twisted corpses, he thought he caught a glimpse of something in the distance standing in the open. Rubbing his tired eyes and looking again, it was gone but he knew he saw something. Something large and hunched over, curved horns growing from its head, and....black skin? Scales? He wasn't sure but he could have sworn he saw red cracks all over it. At least, what he assumed to be cracks...Whatever it was, it didn't look healthy. "Let's....just get this over with and move on." he grumbled to himself as he checked over the place before leaving. He wondered if he was finally going insane, well more so than usual.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#23 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:41 AM

gagnir follows and sweeps the compound wit hyou, finding no one left alive as he motions at some supplies, indicating you to move it.

Well done.."

the wolf says, its voice dry and stoic.

"Took you long enough though..... i expected you to do this much faster..."

cainsig11.jpg

#24 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 03:51 PM

"You know how I work Gagnir, I give them a chance, and then act accordingly." He sighed as he gathers the supplies in a neat pile for him to lift with his mind. At least he got something that the Saints can benefit from here. "Not everyone in the Cage deserves death you know." He added. It was half true, Burias didn't believe everyone here deserved a summary execution. Especially after meeting Cain, Jessica, even little Googy. But he also knew he was lying to cover up the more revelant reason at the time. ".....Gagnir, did you...sense anything watching us? Anything at all?" He asked as they started walking away from the Niner's camp, leaving the corpses out as a reminder for multiple reasons.

#25 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:10 PM

of course i saw it."

he says , sitting on a stone and watching the psychic carefully.

"Your manifestation is becoming more and more apparent....YOu think hiding in that hood will keep it caged and silent.....But eventually itll be free."

cainsig11.jpg

#26 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:36 PM

"That...that thing...is 'my' manifestation?" Burias asked incredulously at the wolf familiar, his concentration slipping and the supplies dropped to the floor before he could stop them. He was used to seeing such things look like Jessica's swordswoman, or the wolves cain had, hell even Kanta's turtle bombs. But that thing he saw looked like something that came out of the deepest pit of a Ghoul hive or the warped imagination of a mad man. 'You should know....you made me....' Something said harshly in the back of his mind, the voice sounding like a hiss mixed with sounds of gurgling fluids. Burias shook his head violently, smacking himself upside the head once , before slipping on his helmet again like his life depended on it. "Let's....Let's just go home now please." he said as the supplies were lifted up again.

#27 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:42 PM

no."

this time , it was cains cvoice that speaks, the wolf king coming from behind him, completely taking you both by suprise.

"we arent leaving here, until you manifest that burias."

Gagnir lowers his head band vanishes as a ring appears on cains finger again.

"if we dont, one day you may explode in the camp....Lets manifest it here..Safely..."

cainsig11.jpg

#28 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 04:53 PM

Burias' concentration completely went out the window and the supplies dropped yet again, although much harder now, before he turned around and saw it was Cain. But the feeling of dread that was in the pit of his stomach became lead weight after what his brother had told him to do. "Bruder....I do not....I don't know how to even do that." he said in an embarrassed tone. He didn't honestly, he didn't know he even had such a thing till only recently. He just thought it was bad dreams and illusions of a troubled mind. And he didn't want to see it. If manifestations are reflections of their users like he's been told, then Burias didn't even know himself apparently. But, he was also scared of being a problem, a threat, to his family here.

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:01 PM

cain puts his hand on his brothers arm, holding him in place.

The divide in power is ovbious. Like a boulder looking up at a mountain, but it isnt opressive. it is sturdy, confident. An opression in the same way a father holds his son in a fit of tears.

"ill teach you burias...Ill pull it out...Just trust in me ok/..It wont hurt me."

cainsig11.jpg

#30 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 05:05 PM

"I'm afraid of it hurting everyone." Burias said meekly, on the verge of tears. His hands moved up to his helmet to remove it, feeling something a kin to long claws being driven into his brain as if the thing was tensing up in anticipation of being released on purpose for once, making him all the more reluctant of doing this whole thing. With his helm removed, and his eyes red and teary, he waited for Cain to do what he needed to do so the thing can manifest.

#31 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 06:21 PM

A sword doesnt get up and stab people on its own brother, cain says calmly as two wolves appear from the bushes, the first begins to howl, the keening warble invoking a terrible fear in your belly before the second picks up along side it. Though you know its impossible, you now feel as if you are being chased by something impossibly powerful, a menacing force that will not stop until your death.

"now......Concentrate it...Manifest your intentions burias.....Bid it to take shape."

cainsig11.jpg

#32 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:29 PM

"Ja, sure, concentrate.....Fick dich" he cursed, the artificial fear his brother's wolves and the real fear that it could do something on its own now clouding his mind as he tried to focus on bringing out this...thing. His eyes were closed and he was shaking slightly, it felt like it was rushing through hallways in his mind, heading to a door that was finally opening. Details on it were becoming more and more clear to him as it neared. He didn't want to see it anymore, this reflection of him, and he opened his eyes to get away, but he only saw it again standing before him in the real world now. It was hunched over to look at Burias eye to equally bloodshot large eyes with beady irises. Horns, horns as black as the devil's, sprouted from its skull and curved forward like they were meant to impale. It had no lips, exposing teeth hapazardly arranged and interlocking. Dorsal spines, looking more like they were broken spikes of obsidian, ran down it's hunched back. The scales, as Burias can clearly see now , were black and rough as if it was in a fire. The red cracks was cracks in its hide, exposing deep red flesh underneath that constantly bleed, the blood disappearing once they feel off the thing since it was only a manifestation. He could smell  blood on it's breath, but that shouldn't be possible. On it's hands were razor blade claws, the hands bigger than his chest. A broad tail swinged sided to side behind it as the two just stared at one another, one in mute horror and the other in silent rage. " Burias...." It gurgled hissed at his creator. 

#33 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:38 PM

in a terrifying show of power, a chain wraps around the beasts neck, and it is forced to kneel, in an impossible show of power cain forced it down and focred it to its face, prostrate in front of its creator.

"This burias...Is not a mirror....Its something submerged in a pond, affected by time nothing more......"

five more wolves come from the woods, and behind cian, like a hisp of fog, a shadow stands. It is impossibly big, bigger than any man, and covered in fure, its will dominates your manifestation, and cain speaks softly.

" DO not be afraid of your reflection burias...Embrace it."

cainsig11.jpg

#34 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 12:15 AM

"But, what if Jessica and Googy see it? Wouldn't they just think I am a monster?" he said, his voice a mix between fear of rejection and what he saw before him and sadness at how possible it might be. "As if they don't think that already." It growled, puffs of dirt and dust flying away from its mouth on the ground. This time Burias was surprised by himself when he saw a boot foot on the thing's neck. "You do not talk about them!" He demanded of the thing. "I am not going to lose this family too because of myself, let alone because of you!" he told it. It laughed, reddish ichor belching forth from its gorge. "No, WE lost our family. You know I have always been there, pushing you, like your father would."  It spoke, even with the fear of Cain's great wolf. "You....you were there, weren't you? They saw you, at Blake hills, the slaves." Burias said as his heart thundered with adrenaline, memories rushing back. "That's why they stayed away even after we killed the guards, you let me loose and we made those people pay the price you deemed worth punishing." It said with a dark chuckle. Burias felt short of breath now. "They know....the reports, my family knows you exist, that your my 'manifestation'...but they still talk to me, they still visit me." he said, the truth of things laying on him like a slab of granite. "Why, why do you keep haunting me?" he asked, his only question right now. "You locked me away after they told you what we did, you kept holding back, but you know you love the violence, the final thoughts of the people we end oh so creatively. You didn't accept who you really are, so I made sure I kept reminding you, showing you what's always waiting underneath your helm. You would burn people alive willingly if you had the flames like your family did." It lectured him, flexing at the restraint put on him by Cain. Burias was silent for awhile as he processed everything he has been told and figured out himself. It probably felt like ages for the two when really it was probably five minutes for Cain before Burias spoke up again. "....You want to be free again, for us to be honest with ourselves right?" Burias asked it. One of the eyes looked up to him with an eager look to it but with a hint of suspicion as he knew there would be a catch. "Of course..." It answered. "Then we'll do it, but you listen to me, and we kill only people I want to kill, no more but no less. No one we care about gets hurt, their safety above everything, even our lusts, you understand?" he said, laying out the terms for both of them/ It smiled a crooked smile of teeth, burnt scales, and leaking blood. "Agreed, I am still you after all." It teased him. Burias took his boot off and motion at Cain. "Let him up please." he asked his brother, wanting the next few moments to be as equals with his otherself.

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 12:24 AM

the shadow behind cain says something as it leans in, a simple threat, something you could not hear, but the manifestation could. SOmething that makes its eyes grow in fear for one moment as cain removes his hold and steps back, his manifestation vanishing.

"good..well done burias."

cainsig11.jpg

#36 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 12:32 AM

Burias just nodded at Cain's words, not really looking at him just yet as he kept eyes locked with his manifestation. He wasn't sure what was told to it by Cain's, but it obvious it scared him and annoyed him that some other tried to command him instead of Burias. ".....You need a name now, like how everyone else does....I think we already know one huh?" he said to it, knowing it would sense Burias' thoughts. It nodded and they both said its name. "Gorechild" They said in unision. Burias walked up to it and hugged it. "And you are me, Gorechild." Burias said, accepting finally, causing the reptilian abberation to dissolve into black smoke that soaked into Burias, leaving no trace of what happened here between them. With one last deep breath Burias turned around to his brother with a tired smile. "Did you get what you needed from the wardens? Some sort of medicine right?" he asked him.

#37 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:35 PM

The seven wolves watch carefully as Cain motions for them to leave and he smiles.

" yes ... The wardens and I came to a consensus about the medicine and they'll be more supportive."

He motions at the loot.

" move it to the buggy."

cainsig11.jpg

#38 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 04:20 PM

"The wardens? Supportive? Do I even want to know what happened bruder?" Burias asked as the supplies were picked up for a third time and floated onto the back of their buggy. Coils of rope moved about to tie down and secure it all, making sure nothing was left loose so they wouldn't loose anything if they hit a bump on the way back. "Whatever that medicine is, hope it helps schwester." He added, referring to Jessica of course. Satisfied that the rope was in a good enough knot he sat down in the passenger seat but left his helmet on his lap for now instead. They were in the middle of no where so it was relatively quiet out here and he could ignore whatever Cain thought of as to respect his privacy.

#39 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:04 AM

"Yea everything went fine..SOon jessica will be moved to a secret location where shell be tended to by the doctors and well be able to do what we need to do to get things in order."

the buggy jumps as Cain fires it up and begins heading back to the camp.

cainsig11.jpg

#40 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 06:01 PM

"Do you trust these doctors? Because I can think of a thousand reasons not too." Burias shook his head as he held on, the bumps and jumps feeling a little worse than earlier while keeping a hand on his helm. "So this little Niner group was just the start, what else did you two have planned bruder?" he asked before adding. "You sure you don't want to be there? When your child is born?" he asked as well, his voice a little more awkward since he knew that would be a personal question for Cain.

Change Theme!