137 replies to this topic

#41 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:52 PM

his eyes glow for a moment,nightmare speakign to him as he stops walking.

"YOu where there when the predator and flayer strains where first released...... That must have been terrible."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#42 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 10:17 PM

"And yet I was still kicking, mostly." Dervenin said, almost bragging. The first generations of flayers and predators aren't much compared to the ones like today, with there being around a 500 year gap between them, but against normal humans back then they were more than enough to slice through dozens of people by oneself. "Why you so interested?" He asked back at the ex convict turned shadow guard, more paranoid than curious about it.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#43 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:50 PM

i dont remember anything before all of this."

He says as he looks around, as if not fully beleiving this is all not a dream.

"I remember a cage....I remember the door opening and pain..Worlds of pain.. but sometimes..SOmetimes i remember the memories he had...Seeing things i never did . And it makes me wish i could remember like you do."

cainsig11.jpg

#44 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:49 AM

Dervenin only knew that Warwick was found in a prison by Nightmare, he didn't really know how or why the man was there or who he was before that, but it's probably for the better. "You're better off that way, all of that would have just weighed you down in the end." He said coldly with experience as he flicked away the butt of the spent cigarette. Viewing his own memories as nothing more as things to remind him why he even took the deal to become what he was, or just nothing more than just bitter reminders of what he used to be and the undead parody of it now, he would rather soon forget it all after finally getting Augustus. Or just ending it all right then and there. It was still up in the air for him really.

#45 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:51 PM

for a momment, for one single second you see a spark in warwick. Something that the other grave guard didnt possess even a shred of. HE was human. Part of him was yearning for even the lsightest shred of memory, the slightest shred of humanity that connected him to what he was..But upon the realization of it being lost to him, warwicks normal persona of the hard, calculating killer showed through.

"Maybe youre right."

he says, looking at some predators that had been sizing him up and willing them away.

"Its best not to dwell on these things."

cainsig11.jpg

#46 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 09:01 PM

Dervenin grunted in agreement, even if he knew dwelling on the past is what gave him his drive for today. "Let's get going, before anyone else decides they're a little too big for their britches and try something, waste our time." He grumbled as he gave a side glance to the disbanding predators. They weren't the only opportunistic species out here, and it'll only get worse the farther they get from any synapse controller or from Bejing.

#47 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 04:55 PM

as you continue moving, the ground rumbles a bit and warwick visibly sighs as a few trees to his right are leveled, and a massive pit lord ghoul can be seen.

"What do you want Thrazzda.."

Warwick growls, his will forcing the pit ghoul back a step as he falls to one knee, placing his bone sweeper glaive to the ground.

"I sensed yours and dervenins presence and i considered paying respects."

cainsig11.jpg

#48 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 January 2017 - 09:29 PM

"Uh huh....." Dervenin said in response to the ghoul's reason, not buying it for a second. Just because they were undead didn't mean ghouls didn't have the same human thoughts and drives, it's only supplemented with a ghoul's natural instincts. And Thrazzdra always struck Dervenin as a more arrogant kind of lord, till a better was around that could erase his existence in a blink of an eye like Warwick. "Got anything else to say or not? We're on a job of sorts for bossman Thrazz..." He questioned the pitlord, keeping his thumbs hooked on his belt in his usual idle posture as his head tilted to one side a little. 

#49 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 03:06 PM

Thrazzda shifts his weight a bit and sighs.

"Can i not pay respect.....Im just saying."

warwicks eyes glow and the pit lord falls over, grasping his head as warwick sighs.

"You heard him.. SPill."

thrazzda stands and groans.

"I wanted help from you and derevin to handle some angels......They are getting stronger."

warwic raises his eyebrow at this .

"that is your mission not mine."

THrazzda groans.

'Please sir...

cainsig11.jpg

#50 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 February 2017 - 12:59 AM

The old ghoul mulled over the idea for a minute before waving his hand to get Warwick's attention. "Let's hold on for a moment, hear him out, see what he needs 'help' with." He said with a crooked grin spreading across his face. "After all, if we do this, we get to look good to bossman while still doing our job and ol Thrazzdra here will owe a favor. A win win in my book. And I haven't tasted angel before, willing to bet it tastes like chicken." He stated his reasons with the same smile, seeing a good chance to advance a little in his newest position as shadow guard.

#51 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 02:10 PM

thrazzda is allowed up.

"I dont know if even you all can handle michela...Hes impervious to all ghoul abilities and several mutagens...ANd his wife uri is terrible as well...But."

he stands and rubs his head.

"I know he is sending a contingent of humans to guard some kind of weapon...If we can kill them and claim it...It probably would draw him out."

Warwick huffs in annoyance and rolls his eyes.

"The angerls....Nightmare has decreed we leave them be.. YOu want us to move agauinst micheal...THe archangel equivalent of me...FOr nothing more than a vendetta?"

thrazzda huffs.

"A vendetta and chance to score a blow."

cainsig11.jpg

#52 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 09:45 PM

"Least he's being honest, mostly......I think." Dervenin smirked as the thought over what the pitlord told them. He never had to fight a angel before, only hearsay and some reports, but that's never enough to really know what an enemy can do in his opinion. "Hm, you'd think something that would draw him out would have at least one angel around protecting it instead of just humans. Any details on the guards and just what the weapon is?" he questioned further, starting to take the idea seriously now. Sounded like a good ol convoy heist, hit and run, and it was something that got his attention too.

#53 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:17 AM

thrazzda shakes his head.

"all we know is that micheal has sent one of his guard with it...A human purifer of some renown."

he picks up his hellglaive as warwic covers his face with his palm

"DO you really think we should waste our time on this

cainsig11.jpg

#54 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 04:02 AM

Dervenin nodded his head as an answer to Warwick's question on it. "Hey, remember what you said earlier that Mercuritan was doing, finding talented mutagen users right? A human purifier of 'some renown'. " He said with some sarcasm. " That we can either kill or taint for bossman, a weapon the angels have, and we take care of of a place of people we are suppose to kill. Seems straight forward to me." he shrugged. "Besides, if bossman had a problem with it, we would know by now." he said, keeping it vague since they all know how Nightmare normally shows his displeasure at something his underlings were doing. "Besides, now we can bring our pitlord here or some of his boys over to take care of the feral ghouls near our original targets, ought to make that a bit easier." he reasoned 

#55 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 03:47 PM

thrazzda grunts at being talked to as such... Before his promotion, thrazzda had outranked the puny halfling by a large amount. But the ascension to shadow guard, and all the innate mutations and such that would begin to grow in him made the pitlord incredibly jealous.

"Its as he says...I will be your vanguard.."

Warick shrugs and begins to walk but stops.

"Lower your head thazzda...I do not feel like walking."

cainsig11.jpg

#56 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:40 AM

Dervenin just raised a brow at what the shadow guard just said to the pitlord. "Really Warwick? You really doing this?" he asked him and see what sort of spectacle was about to happen. Not really caring either way what was about to happen, he thought the other shadow guard wouldn't do something like this to demean another ghoul. Though with Warwick being his technical superior, he doubted he had much weight if he wanted to raise the issue of this shenanigan.

#57 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:15 PM

as thrazzda laid down its head warwick jumps onto it and stands, motioning at dervenin.

"Im not walking..Hop on."

cainsig11.jpg

#58 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 10:43 PM

Dervenin let's out an exasperated noise between a sigh and a grumble. There wasn't a point he could see in doing this, but he knew things wouldn't go anywhere till he go on Thrazzdra as well. The old ghoul went up and climbed up next to warwick, keeping quiet with a stern look that spoke of how he thought about all of this. He rather have the undead steed he was given, at least it was an animal that wouldn't hold a grudge later about ranks and jealousy. 

#59 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:54 PM

wawick taps his foot twice3 and thrazzda lifts his head slowly into the air, grumbling as he begins to trudge forward.

if we are going to be attacking some humans...Ill have some malignants join us as support."

Thrazda chuckles slightly, looking up.

"Oh...Warwick doesnt feel like wasting time if hes bringing malignants..."

cainsig11.jpg

#60 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:45 PM

"The only times I heard the word malignant is when it's used describing a tumor." Dervenin mused, not knowing what the two of them were talking about. He hadn't heard of this species of ghoul, if that's what it was. "Mind if someone explain the hell that is?" he asked for either of them to answer his question as they rode on.

Change Theme!