137 replies to this topic

#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:11 PM

WEarwick lifts a pack of cigarettes from his bundle and smirks.

"Like menthols?"

he asks, takin g one of his own and lighting it.

"WE may hate one another..But we can at least share a smoke civilly before we go...I mean father did just threaten us both."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 04:29 PM

Dervenin eyed him warily at first, the peace offering odd and unexpected. "I think threats from bossman is something every ghoul and acolyte can relate with." He said as he took out one of the offered sticks, lighting it with his own lighter. Taking a leisurely drag at first, he smiled a little now to himself. "Eh, maybe you're not all that bad." he joked as smoke escaped between fanged teeth. "Know were we're suppose to be going? He didn't exactly give us names or directions back there." he asked the Shadow guard. Then again they'll probably be beamed the information any second like a mental lash from their 'father'.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#23 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 09:44 PM

He nods slowly, dragging the cigarette down to the filter.

"Its an old monastary uip in the mountains the humans have been using...Its a bitch to get to and the ghousl there are feral...I could pacify them but id be exhausted by the time we get there."

cainsig11.jpg

#24 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 05:58 PM

"Then we'll say fuck'em like I always do and just go in and out. A bunch of ferals isn't a problem for us, it'll be the timing and terrain." Dervenin reasoned as he thought about their next job. "Could go during the night, have the cover of the dark and go in while they're sleeping. Of course, seems like I've have yet to evolve any form of nightvision....still." The ghoul cowboy grumbled as he rolled his human green eyes, thinking how the hell he still didn't have that after centuries of doing this line of shit. "Probably be easier to move around the rocks in the other form than this one. What do you think, overseer?" He said with a bit of a smirk on the last word at warwick. Might as well have a little fun while he can, hasn't had rather civil conversations with most other ghouls since they thought they were above him, which they were in nightmare's hierarchy. Didn't mean he had to like it though.

#25 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 02:20 AM

YOu want night vision?"

warcik says, looking slightly annoyed that you hadnt been supplied with it.

'I could have it brought to you if youd like.. I mean i tend to juyst charge forward and if youre lagging behind its not gonna do us much good."

cainsig11.jpg

#26 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:28 PM

He looked at him with a quizzical look as he had never heard of the process warwick had just mentioned. Looks like there's still shite he doesn't know about after centuries. This was starting to get annoying. "I'm not even going to ask how you can buy a evolutionary trait and just gonna go with it. Just rack it up as something I owe ya now." Dervenin said, taking up the chance to finally receive some sort of upgrade and agreein

#27 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 07:40 PM

Warwic nods, and soon a container is brought forward with waht looks like  a grain of rice.

"Well..You ready for this? id like to get this done fast."

cainsig11.jpg

#28 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:14 PM

"Well, I'm waiting." He said as he took off his hat. He didn't have his bandages one either, so whatever warwick had to do he should be able to easily enough. The real question the old ghoul had was how the hell did this little thing gave him nightvision. 'Well, about to find that out myself now aren't I?' he thought to himself.

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:38 PM

the pipe opens and warwick holds the grain to the ghoul commando.

"Eat it...and get ready for it to suck."

cainsig11.jpg

#30 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 05:31 PM

"Boy that sounds awfully familiar to me." He said with a sardonic smile as he picked up the grain looking then between his index and thumb. Looking at if or a moment, he popped it into his mouth and swallowed it, now waiting for it to do whatever it was going to do. More than likely a shit load of pain.

#31 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 12:49 PM

oh, there was pain..... It felt as if the little grain grew to the size of a football and began gnawing and chewing at the stalks of your eyeballs until you completely lost sight. The most uncomfortable feeling of the beast shifting its form and hyper evolving into a pair of eyes  and reattaching to your eye sockets, restoring sight i na painful blinding flash.

"Yea...I didnt tell you about the whole..eyes falling out of your head things.."

he chuckles, pointing down to the pair of eyes sitting on the floor

cainsig11.jpg

#32 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 December 2016 - 06:44 PM

Dervenin could only grumble as the pain subsides, blinking his eyes several times as he gets used to the sudden sensitivity. "Well ain't that just lovely?" He said in a deadpan way, looking at his own eyes. It was an odd feeling, knowing those were his eyes which were looking at him while he was looking at them. Picking them up without hesitation, he rolled them around in the palm of his hand before deciding to eat them too. He'd be damn if he was going to let some scavenger ghoul eat something that was his, and it was a good way to recycle some biomass. "Now I can finally see in the damn dark, want to head out?" he asked, ready to go when he was.

#33 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 04:12 PM

warwick nods and sheathes his weapons and stops as if he heard a sound.

"It seems......Mercuritan has found one of the talented mutants father weas looking for.."

cainsig11.jpg

#34 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 12:39 AM

"Huh, haven't heard about him for awhile. Guess that's what he's been doing." Dervenin said, not caring too much about what the other spawns of Nightmare have been doing. But what was interesting was the fact there was a search for Mutagen users. "Didn't think bossman was having a recruiting drive. Or draft knowing how he works. Anyone know why?" He asked, curious. Not everyday Nightmare puts a call out for someone, let along bringing them alive. 

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 05:18 PM

He wants certain types of mutagen users...Ever since he crippled the purifiers. Hes been looking for atomics, psionics, brotherhood ....Anything that can be an asset if used correctly."

He leads you into the night , the ruins of the Beijing tower towering over the destruction of the old world city . Below the streets seem to writhe with the undead, all laboring to make the city habitable again for the humans taken under nightmares thralls.

"Father is getting ready for war with the humans that wont bend."

cainsig11.jpg

#36 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 26 December 2016 - 04:32 AM

"Hasn't he been doing that for...oh I don't know, five centuries now?" Dervenin questioned as they walked through the streets of the city, not paying much mind to the ghouls around them. He never been here when it was just another city of humans before inception day, only knowing it was quiet a prosperous one for the British and then the Chinese before all hell broke loose that day. Now it's the seat of an undead Empire, something about that made the old ghoul laugh at that. 

#37 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:13 PM

no, hes been more biding his time and annoyig the human augustus...WHo for his effort has been a massive wall for the master to climb."

he goes further down the stairs until they get ot the streets where hundreds of ghouls can be seen.

"Hes getting ready for the fianl phases."

cainsig11.jpg

#38 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:52 PM

"Right....Augustus." Dervenin said with much disgust but with a much more different reason than what Warwick had mentioned. He didn't rightly give a damn about Nightmare's war against humans and other living things on this planet, all of this just being a means to an end for him to finally get to the slim snake that ditched him and other silencers that day in the desert all those centuries ago. After that....hell he'll find something to occupy his time, even if he would still be under the bossman's thumb till he died for one reason or another. Putting down Augustus became the only thing he really cared about after a few centuries, making wonder if that's the reason he even lived as long as he had since even ghouls had a lifespan despite being so much longer. "Guess that means we better go do our job before we get called up again." 

#39 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 05:50 PM

YOu had history with him didnt you ."

Warwick says with a slight glance your way, leading you past a herd of ghouls who subcnciously move aside.

"What exactly did he do to you?"

cainsig11.jpg

#40 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 05:54 PM

Dervenin was quiet as they walked, his mind rushing back to when the silencers were more in a flight for survival. Doing inane tasks for enigmatic reasons, losing a lot of good silencers, and more importantly supplies. The disagreements, the arguing, the threats....were a daily thing for them. Then as they crossed death valley, the flayers and predator ghouls ambushed their convoy, Augustus speeding away as he watched, being infected and trekking across the desert till he reached that butchered town. And then....bossman himself showing up with a devil's deal. "...Left for dead." Was all the old ghoul said in response to Warwick, his face plain despite the thoughts of age old hate in his heart.

Change Theme!