#81 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 01:13 PM

not yet."

warwic growls, already making the malignats face mimic his owwn, a startlingly quick evolution as his grey white hair grows back slowly.

"I cant do much without my overlord organs....Itll take a few minutes."

he leads them both into the gas station and sits against an ancient shelf. knocking down some kind of old world crakers as he sighs.

"thats the last time we help thrazzda by the way.... Necxt time he can piss that angel off on his own

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#82 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 03:56 PM

"Yea, no shit." Dervenin agreed, moving over to the counter and clearing off the debris on it's surface. Satisfied that this was the cleanest it was going to be without chemical aid, he laid down his back and his rifle down. "...It's almost like he got fed that info to drag us in. They had a damn gunslinging angel with them for fuck's sakes." He pointed out, voicing his thoughts on the ambush as he took out rolls of white bandages from the leather pack. He wanted to say Augustus planned the whole thing but he had nothing to prove it, again just a gut feeling, and he didn't want to sound derange. At least not yet. Taking off his coat, he began wrapping his upper body, from hip up to his even his face, in the bandages to hide his ghoulish features again. It would go quickly with the centuries of practice he had doing this. 

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#83 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 04:51 PM

a gunslinger....and a close combat monster with that angel michel.. It was ./.. it was like they knew what we where doing before we even did it...Or am i the only one that felt that way."

warwick says as the body continues to change, remaking all of his old organs and upgrads slowly.

"i may jsut be looking for a reason to explain that asswhupping..... But it was like fighting a mirror."

cainsig11.jpg

#84 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 05:09 PM

Finishing the roll he had, he reached and picked up another one to continue the process as he was silent for a few moments. ".....No, you aren't the only one to think that. That gun angel....felt like I was having that deja vu shit." He admitted rolled the bandage across his leathery torso. "And the planning, I've come across that kind of shit before, been apart of it too. It reeks of Augustus, nailing down ever detail and factor leading up to the moment he needs to strike so everything the enemy does is already predicted and countered." He said, some venom seeping into his words as he thought about the man that left him to die in the first place. "Hell, us getting out of there might have been apart of his plan too far as I know, the crazy fucker." he added, willing to bet that was true too.

#85 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 06:50 PM

I onmly know him from waht my lord says.. But it seems like this whole ordeal may have been orchastrated by him.... And if he isw , why so deep in ourlands..He cant hope to win here."

warwick lets out a content sigh as his body finally completes and he leans agasint the wall.

"though... When i hear his name i feel something in the back of my brain kinda..React."

cainsig11.jpg

#86 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:19 PM

"Hm, don't think you meet Augustus before. Have you?" He asked as he started on his left arm now. He felt like he had a similar reaction in his own mind, but he always put it down as just a reflex of hate after the shit he's been through being stewed around and left to fester for centuries. Nothing like hate to keep someone going like that.

#87 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 07:28 PM

warwic shakes his head.

" i feel like im watching somone elses life sometimes.... but i know ive never met him once in the centures ive been alive.."

he reaches up and pulls some cloth from waht was once a makeshift sleepign area.

" it may just be genetic memory."

cainsig11.jpg

#88 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 09:05 PM

"Could be a thing from Bossman himself for all I know. The two of them are like Tom and Jerry as far as I can tell with all the planning around the other's plan bullshit they do for....since ever really." He shrugged after he finished his head now. With that done he picked and put his coat back before slinging his rifle back over his shoulder. "So you ready now or need some more time for your organs?" he asked as he placed his hat back on his head last.

#89 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 12:10 PM

warick closes and opens his hand.

"I can get moving now....Were not goign to that mountain.... Im going to go check something."

cainsig11.jpg

#90 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:20 PM

"Check on what exactly, warwick?" He questioned the other ghoul, now a little weary of making detours after his decision to go with Thrazzdra today alone. "I hope it's a good reason after the fiasco we just went through earlier, or we're both going to look like idiots by the end of the day." he added, just wanting to get the job done instead of whatever the shadow guard was thinking of now.

#91 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:20 PM

a human."

warwick says with a grunt, tightening the cloak as he opens the door.

'There is a human nearby with some equipment that we can use, we will use his resources to investigate before we head out."

cainsig11.jpg

#92 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 26 March 2017 - 05:23 PM

Warwick just sighed quietly to himself before nodding in acknowledgment to what Warwick wanted to do. "Fine, lets do whatever this investigation is of yours and then we'll do our job, you know the one given by bossman himself, cause that's gonna look good on us." He half said and half complained as he followed the shadow guard out of the convenient store.

#93 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 11:55 AM

warwic huffs as he pulls the sheet tight around himself and leads them into the forests, he keeps low to the ground until they get into deep brush and finally he speaks.

"Hey.... YOu said you experienced deja vu... Can i ask you something? was it like fighting a mirror to you? Like that angel somehow knew exactly how you where going to strike?"

cainsig11.jpg

#94 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 09:48 PM

".....Kinda, there were some differences." Dervenin admitted, not liking where Warwick was going with his line of reasoning so far. It was like a warped mirror, where you can see yourself but something is off and you can only think 'its me, but not me'. This sort of thinking just clouded his mind, it was a trap, with a barrel full of angels, and they wanted high up ghouls alive, it was simple as that to him. "You gonna tell me what ya thinkin or am I gonna have to guess?" he asked the shadow guard.

#95 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 12:04 AM

the hand to hand micheal used... It was mine. I know for a fact the last teacher of it died hundreds of years ago.... Is it possible they are... CLones of us? does augustus have the ability to do this?"

he asks nervously, a dose of paranoid entering his voice.

cainsig11.jpg

#96 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 April 2017 - 02:51 AM

"Hell if I know what the old bastard is able to do, but you're not doing yourself any good being all prissy about it." he told him with an annoyed grunt at warwick's sudden panic. He was a harden criminal, a serial killer, the hell is he doing acting like this in the first place. "Besides, copies are never as good as the original." he said. They had the advantage earlier with both surprise and numbers, if it was a more even ground, and now Dervenin knew better what he was up against, he thought himself able to at least hold his own next time.

#97 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 11:41 AM

an odd look comes over warwick, as if the emotion was pulled from his mind.

"True... COme "

he leads you deeper into the brush and down into a sewer pipe.

An all consuming darkness fills the area, and luckily with your eyes you can see the remains of a human settlement in the massive pipes.

"He makes his home here...WHere the ghouls refuse to come."

cainsig11.jpg

#98 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 03:30 AM

" 'S there a reason ghouls don't come here?" Dervenin asked what he considered the obvious question about the statement that Warwick made. There few and very far between places a ghoul wouldn't go to his knowledge, especially if there was food there. So the fact that this human was safe here, in the capital of Nightmare's undead empire, made him wary of the place already. And as far as he could see, thanks to the gift Warwick gave him, was just the ruins of someone USE to live here. In what should be pitch black darkness. Making him have a hand on one of his revolvers, just in case.

#99 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 02:41 PM

warwick begins leading you into the sanctuary, he hauls his weight onto some stairs that had been knocked down, out of the range of most ghoul breeds and offers his arm.

He hauls you up andwalks into the dark, past ancient houses filled to the brim with supplies and the like.

"He lives here alone..So you can relax."

The guards voice cracks finally, losing the unsure tone he had taken on before as he continues to move.

"If master knew he was here hed come and kill him himself. So i keep it from the other guards."

cainsig11.jpg

#100 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 07:06 PM

Warwick's words had the exact opposite of making him relaxed, getting tense at what he's not being told right now. "Why would bossman come in person just to kill this one guy?" Dervenin questioned him further, eyeing at the supply laden interior of the old houses and wondered where he acquired all of it and got it here. "How do you know bossman doesn't know already, we are sort of mentally linked to him after all..." He also brought up after thinking about warwick keeping it to himself all this time from the other shadow guards.

Change Theme!