#61 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 05:50 AM

"SOme say he sold his soul."

Moira says simply, her face growing tired with the thought of him gone.

"Hes always been like this...Always carrying the world on his shoulders....Nothing can be out of place..Everything has to be in order....He eats and arranges the food in his plate by type....Lord help you if he gets a salad."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#62 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:16 AM

"It's probably not my business to ask...but what I saw makes me curious. You see I don't mean to but when I touch someone's blood I see memories and hear thoughts, usually the most recent or fresh in their mind. His was different I think, because of what he asked me to do. I saw him in a facility with some other men I do not know and several children. Caliphas was one of them and he was being sent to an orphanage. If I'm overstepping tell me...but...what did he do to them? What did he do to Caliphas?"

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#63 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 06:31 AM

youre overstepping."

Moira says harshly, and pulls in a deep sigh.

"What you saw was the tribunal....It was the three best minds of the time taking an idea three different directions... Augustus cain, Altur Kronen..And Damascus Krietz... Three fathers that gave their sons to an ideal. They took an idea of gene modification and set their children on the path to see if nature could beat dna."

cainsig11.jpg

#64 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:18 AM

Sorianna did not press any further. She had been right to think it was not her place to ask. Pushing away from the wall she started back to the station entrance. "I'll wake your grandson now, unless you would like to. We need to keep moving, it isn't safe here."

#65 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:21 AM

MOira shakes her head.

"Its dangerous to wake him now...YOu risk him  falling comatose...

SHe stands and pats your shoulder.

'im sorry, that man puts me on edge.. Let your sister handle him for a moment, and we can start planning out a way to get him to the ranch."

cainsig11.jpg

#66 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:36 AM

Sorianna shakes her head. "You have no reason to apologize. You are absolutely right, I overstepped. I have no right asking such questions. If you will give me a few minutes, I'm going to see if I can get a bearing on whats around us." Her wings spread out wide and she lifted herself up to the roof of the gas station careful not to land on area that looked ready to cave. Her gaze swept over the blanket of forest that surrounded them and she turned to the direction that Black Company was fighting. Her sensitive ears could hear the din of the battle. 

She sighed and opened her mind to the world around her. First she needed to know if there was flesh and blood near them and how close. Then she would need to find a suitable body to borrow to do some scouting for her to check for undead. It was much harder to sense the old dried blood that clung to their bodies.

#67 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:51 AM

For as far as your mind could reach, nothign stirred.

The world seemed hollow and empty, cold and lonely. Until you hear it. , the sound of artillery. Men dying. From where you perch you can see the battle at the warehouse, and you can see how WRONG it is.

YOu can sense it in their blood. THe chinese forces are either scared to death, or completely drugged beyond reason. THe minds you can touch Know that this attack is suicide, but fear their superiors more if they come home alive.

The silencers are cruel, almost sadistic in the effficency that they drive back each assault and for faint moments, you can make a figure out at the front. A single ember of anger. Blood boiling like molten steel. Cain stands at the forefront of the assault. His heart is hard and cruel as he does his work, driving each crashing wave of the assault back with mechanical efficeny.

cainsig11.jpg

#68 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 17 December 2014 - 10:10 AM

For a long moment Sorianna watched the battle through her mind, her heart aching. Not only was she not able to protect her friends but they were fighting a battle that shouldn't have been fought. The feelings of fear and hopelessness and ferocious anger wrapped up with her own sadness. She wrapped her arms around herself, as if she were cold, the feelings welling up to her heart. With a massive throb her heartache bubbled out of her in all direction as she let out a dry sob.

Doubled over catching her breath Sorianna sensed the wave of feelings traveling out from her. She had never done that before and she wondered for a moment how far it would extend but her mind drifted away from it. Her mind felt a little clearer now but a creeping of worry replaced the overwhelming emotions she had just rid herself of. Empty, the forest was completely empty for miles around. It wasn't safe here. She flew back down to the ground, landing at the stations front entrance. Moira was still nearby.

"We need to leave. There's nothing living out there to stop our travels...but I have a bad feeling about this area. Also with the way the fight is going we may have to deal with stragglers soon."

#69 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:36 AM

moira nods and soon enough the group is gathered. Jacob rests in ashrams arms and with a low nod, llorna comes forward.

"The sanctuary i saw in the boys mind is a good weeks hike north....... If were going to make it we should start going."

cainsig11.jpg

#70 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 07:39 PM

Sorianna nods absently. "Morgana, take lead, your experience is greater than mine in a situation like this. I'll bring up the rear." She fell silent, waiting for the group to start moving, just listening, feeling.

#71 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 07:57 AM

You move for days. The trip is hard in your group. Jacobs age , coupled with the sudden change in weather as you make it to the counties border hit you like a tidal wave.

During one of your treks you come upon a dark wood known as the screeched forest . Unable to escape the driving rain you went inside . After several hours of walking you find a single, protected rest zone behind a chained fence. Morgan's looks at ashram than you.

" we've been trekking for days... We need to sleep and rest. The weather has worked us over.. Should we have ashram let us in? "

cainsig11.jpg

#72 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:10 PM

Sorianna stretched as she took in the zone. It was still heavily forested past the fence but it brought thoughts of climate controlled buildings and an escape from the rain. The humidity was so high it felt like they were walking through soup. Her feathers clung to her body uncomfortably. This weather was very unfamiliar to her. Back home summers were mild and dry if it was too hot and her animal instincts keep her inside when it rained, even water repellent feather would become wet after long enough.

The air was also heavy, and being so loaded with moisture it dampened everything, even sound. Noises carried differently in water loaded air. In the village on a winter night she could hear things for miles, sounds traveling far on the crisp, cool air, but here it took much more effort to pinpoint and identify what she heard and she was far too close for comfort when she finally could identify it.

"Ashram, do you have any information about this zone?" She carefully stretched her mind out, psionics would be able to feel her probing powers.

#73 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:18 PM

jacob shifts uncomfortably in ashrams arms. His mind, and the dark tendrils gripping it, drawing back from her probes. Ashram touches the door and pushes it open.

"This Safe zone Was last used 4 years ago by caverneers.......They sealed it off with enough food to stock a small brigade ..... THe message they left was....Have a nice day.."

cainsig11.jpg

#74 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 08:14 PM

Sorianna quickly pulled her influence away from Jacob. She didn't want to make his condition worse, but she kept stretching her mind out to check for flesh and blood creatures. Pulling her sister away from the group a bit she cast a worried glance at the facility. "I know we could seek refuge in there for a spell and rest properly, maybe even refresh our supplies, but we should make sure nothing has made a new home for itself. Just you and I though, I'd feel better if the others stayed together."

#75 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:20 PM

she looks at you for a long moment, watching moira walk into the camp beside her grandson.

"I would take the woman who bends metal....She seems to be a whip...Im not feeling well sister."

inside the camp, ashram crouches down and lays jacob in a room at the other side.,

"ANd this rain isterrible....We should wait it out..Anything lurking in thie rain would be hidden."

cainsig11.jpg

#76 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:18 PM

Sorianna frowned in concern. "You should have Lorana look over you, make sure nothing is wrong. Rest but stay vigilant. I will ask if the madame purifier will accompany me." Slowly walking to where Moria and Ashram watched Jacob she fluffed out her feathers, trying to dry them. Morgana had been on to something about the weather, this rain didn't feel right.

She came to a stop before Moira. Sori usually never adressed someone like her so formally as to use her first name but she had a feeling that the woman would not like being called Mrs. Cain.

"Moira?" Her name came out awkwardly and Sori cleared her throat. "Will you do a sweep of the building and surrounding area with me? It doesn't feel safe here and I'd rather know we're alone than find out we aren't." She looked over at the zealot that had saved her life on several occasions.

"Ashram, I know you need to recharge but I want you to be on high alert. Make Jacob your top priority, Morgana and Lorana can fight. If you have to take him away, do so and we'll find you.

#77 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:43 AM

Moira raises her eyebrow and nods, smiling warmly.

"Of course child, i will gladly go with you."

She places a gentle kiss on jacobs cheek and walks over to your side.

"Well dear...Are we to go?"

cainsig11.jpg

#78 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 22 February 2015 - 07:18 PM

Her gaze lingers for a few moments longer on Jacob. "Yes, of course." She turned and followed the woman outside. "Shall we split up to cover more ground, or stay together?"

#79 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:49 PM

The older woman smiles comfortingly, motioning for you to follow.

"Lets go together...Itll be a nice stroll...That is if nothing triesd to kill us."

cainsig11.jpg

#80 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:31 PM

Sorianna smiled back weakly. "Oh don't worry, something probably will." Her voice was tired just as much as everyone else's. She had barely slept since they had escaped the battle, being plagued with nightmares. She was becoming afraid to close her eyes again, much like she had been after the attack on her village and it was taking a toll on her mental state. She had had a hallucination yesterday while they were walking. It hadn't been bad, just Cain and Burias when she had known them as younger men, but a hallucination just the same. It was another worry to add to the pile.

Moira moved confidently but softly. Sori tried to concentrate her mind so she would sense if a flesh and blood creature was near.

Change Theme!