#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:12 PM

"dad is still fighting.....I warped us here.."

He lowetrs his mouth to the water breathing slowly.

"nightmare is coming ....we need to get far away....":

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:34 PM

Sorianna felt a note of dread settle in her chest. 'I need to...' The thought faded as she looked at Jacob. She felt terrible, leaving her friends to fight alone...but she could tell she was needed more here.

'Did you tell him, or someone in the company still fighting? They need to be prepared...they had a lot on their plate as it was.' The form of the creature popped into her head and she instantly turned to the gas station and automatically tried to call out Ashram's name. She was rewarded with a rasping squeak and a lot of pain. Looking back at Jacob she smiled tightly. 'Could you get Ashram for me please?'

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#23 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:25 AM

jacobs eyes glow and within moments you hear ashrams gears grinding. Within moments he trudges out from the garage and before you.

"Yes SOrianna....."

THe zeal;ot groans in a low grinding voice.

cainsig11.jpg

#24 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:45 PM

She smiled softly at the golem. 'I need a report Ashram. What was the battle like before we left?' Sorianna glanced over at Jacob to make sure her words were relayed.

#25 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:06 PM

a screen opened on ashrams chest and you can see that the silencers are hlding the line. One of the wals had fallen and hundreds of enemies charge the minefield in savage badon as burias moves to react.

"If they continue this the chinese forces will retreat in two days...."

he grumbles low.

"The victory will likely be hardfought but based on the training...Or lack therof cains forces should come out on top."

cainsig11.jpg

#26 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 07:21 PM

A look of deep sorrow covered Sorianna's features. 'Estimated death toll...' There was already so many bodies...so much needless killing, and even though she was far from the battlefield and even though she had used the last of her blood reserves, she could feel every heartbeat as it slowed to a stop and the very faint whisper of spilled blood as it called out the person's dying memories.

#27 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:43 PM

"catostrophic...The chinese have beached over 400 thousand men....and seem to be pouring them on all their battlefields."

There is a long serise of blips and beeps.

"That is not the issue...........We must move quickjly...They will be coming for us soon."

cainsig11.jpg

#28 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:31 PM

Sorianna turned back to the water spout, using the motion of cranking it closed to cover her shuddering breath. She closed her eyes for few moments, her wings shifting against her back as if she were uncomfortable. There was a physical pain in her chest, one she hadn't felt since Nightmare had raided her home. She couldn't explain exactly what caused it other than a mass amount of death, though she knew it wasn't fear, she knew very intimately what fear felt like and pain was not involved is those nightmares.

She gripped the faucet handle extremely hard, her talons scratching away the rust "Yes," she said very softly. "You're right. Go get the others ready...both of you. I'll meet you out front."

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 08:43 PM

they nod and leave, leaving you alone in the silence before you become aware of a presence behind you.

"So intimately connected you are to life girl.."

augustus breathed, leaning agaisnt a wall.

"itll be the death of you."

cainsig11.jpg

#30 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:11 PM

Startled, Sorianna whips around, taking a few steps away from him. The father of Caliphas Cain was not a man to be trifled with, especially when she didn't know his motives. "I have no doubt that it will, but it has never been my own death that has bothered me, nor do I find that it's any of your business. I may not have chosen to have this accursed power but I do control how I handle it and how it affects me, regardless of how others want me to use it. She tried to quell the pain, though she knew she was too connected to the taint of death on the battle field for it to be anything less than an annoying throb in her chest.

"Please speak your mind. It seems I do not have time for run around."

#31 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 October 2014 - 09:26 PM

augustuses eyes glow, and you feel as if something was ripped from you.

All sensation, all the sensation you have grown accomodated to over the years are ripped from you in an instant.

"So simple..." 

Augustus breathes, turning a glimmering red mote in his hand.

"So easy to tear away.......YOu sanguimancers are a simple creation."

He smiles and motiosn toward you, and all the sensation floods back at once.

"Its my buisness when i make it mybuisness girl. So if youd like to keep that sharp toungue in your hjead, be silent before the man that created that burden you bear."

He leans agasint the wall, open uing a vial and slowly drinking the contents.

"I need your help.....SOmething i cannot do.....ANd i wouldnt survive if i tried."

cainsig11.jpg

#32 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 09:21 PM

Sorianna's breath caught hard in her throat. It felt like one of her organs had been ripped out, something vital that she needed to function. She staggered back and fell, not fast enough to catch hold of the water pipe. The connections and the weight they brought with them, they were all gone and it took her a long moment to realize that she was starting at the physical manifestation of it in Augustus' hand. She struggled to breath through the emptiness and quiet and....freedom.

For the first time in her life Sorianna realized that her mind was completely void of anything but her own thoughts. Yes, it was foreign but it was also extremely liberating. She had never had the pleasure of her own mind being a place of solace, but for this fleeting moment in time, she knew what it felt like, and it ended just as harshly as it had started. There was no proper way to describe how it felt to have powers you were born with slammed back into your body, it was like a mix of free falling and being hit by one of those massive ghouls, only worse.  Her sanguimancy surged back into her and with it came the rush of what it could feel. In the matter of a second she became consciously aware of every creature that contained even a drop of blood in range of her abilities, along with the thoughts of all the sentient creatures.

Sorianna bent forward quickly, her nose starting to bleed, trying not to scream out as the pain made it feel like her head was splitting open. Just like the rest of the ordeal though, it stopped as quickly as it started and she crouched there, hand over her beak, her own crimson blood staining her feathers. With as much dignity as she could muster, she stood back up and stared at the elder Cain in silence as her blood watered the ground in a steady drip.

#33 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 04:48 PM

"Now that we e gotten past that... U need you to purify my blood"

He grabs a wicked knife and drags it across his forearm.

" my blood is too saturated by the pills I take and I need you to purify it so that my pills can work their purpose again."

cainsig11.jpg

#34 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:53 PM

Her body vibrated at the presence of such fresh blood, consequence of the hypersensitivity of her sanguimancy being messed with. Sorianna stared at the red fluid as his words registered in her brain.

"What?" All sense of eloquence was lost and replaced with dumbfoundedness and panic. Her eyes got wide, stepping away from the man in front of her, as she held her hands out defensively. "All of it? I can't, I'd end up killing you. I don't have that kind of control or practice." She felt slightly sick at that thought.

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 04:53 AM

augustuses gaze bores you into place.

"I am not asking you...YOu have the ability, you can do it. Do it and i will teach you how to control the sanguimancy enough that you can make your world fall quiet...And gain the sanctum of a peacfuil mind."

cainsig11.jpg

#36 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 06:35 PM

Sorianna took another step back. Her throat moved visibly as she swallowed hard. She sounded miserably weak as she protested again. "I can't, I really can't. I'm not good enough...maybe I could be, but if you make me do this I'll end up killing you. I just....can't..." She was carefully shrinking away from the man, partly out of worry about how he would respond but mostly out of shame. Sorianna had never turned away someone who needed her help but this? This was impossible.

#37 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:10 AM

Augustus sm,iles as a hand touches your shoulder. 

The sanguimancer, your friend puts a gentle hand on your shoulder.

"We dont have the luxury of running my dear.....We cannot shirk from our duties."

she moptions with her face tiredly.

"I will help you."

cainsig11.jpg

#38 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 08:03 PM

Sorianna is startled again by Lorana's touch. She looked between Augustus and her before nodding slowly. "Okay..." Moving forward to stand near the elder Cain she cautiously reached out to manipulate the blood.

She braced herself, steeling her mind against stray thoughts, but just as she was about to grab hold of the blood, she hesitated. Her power recoiled like a rubber band and snapped back into her. Self loathing and fear curled her hands into tight fists. She wasn't ready for something like this. This wasn't a snake bite or scorpion sting, it was a saturation. Every drop had to be sifted and separated and she wasn't strong enough to do it.

#39 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:28 PM

Taking your hand, Lorena forces your hand into cains blood.

Instantly your vision swims as yor bodies energies instantly begin to work.

Your mind is lost in the memories.

Centuries of violence , decades of study. A man who left the world he saved to cure the disease festering in its guts.

But, at its core you see a single memory.

The older Cain stands in a room. With two other men.

One, a feral looking tiger another, a composed man wearing a hated symbol .

All three stand before rows of children.

" you're damning them Cain..."

You hear the tiger growl, grabbing up two cubs that meek in his arms cutely.

" it's what's needed.."the composed man answers, taking a quiet child in his arm as Cain only shakes his head

cainsig11.jpg

#40 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:01 PM

Sorianna reeled from the massive wave of information and if Lorana hadn't been holding her arm she knew she would have fallen over. She did not want to be in these memories and tried to pull herself out, but if this was like when she had touched her father's blood she had been sucked in too far. It was not in her interest to indulge the memory but she had to wait for it to play out if she wanted to be let go.

Change Theme!