#81 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:15 PM

Hehehe, I rodeoed a titan, dropped a few satchel charges and then there guy got out and i jumped out, so I jumped off and detonated. Hahaha, I wish I could have seen that guys face when his body went flying into a wall.

Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#82 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:34 PM

Well I need about 6 more kills with Satchel Charges before I can burn them all but forgetting they're explosive and having them blow me apart.

Although as you've said making people's body fly around is hilarious. =D

I am dreading when I'm told get 50 kills with Arc or Frag grenades. I've had a few but I'm saving my unlimited frag and arc burn cards to spam them on a good Hard Point game and just non stop lob them like a *CENSORED* at everyone. =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#83 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts
  • Xbox Live:NinjaJohnno

Posted 20 July 2014 - 06:45 PM

Hmmm unlimited satchels and dead mans trigger! lol
Super Bolter ftw

#84 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:11 AM

Sounds like this is a new level of being a dick... =P

Edited by dx144, 21 July 2014 - 05:11 AM.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#85 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 07:47 AM

It's would be the new minecraft DLC! Cover everything in satchels!!

I must say in general I use it as an anti titan weapon mainly, or like the other day I was puging it against a premade, and these 2 guys were just asses, I kept running but laying a satchel on the otherside of doorways to blast them, they kept falling for it.

I noticed a lot use them like grenades now and air burst them in your face.
Super Bolter ftw

#86 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

Update for titanfall on the 360 today.

Hemlok buffed
Carbine mag nerfed and more unstable at range.

Satchels nerfed against pilots, basically the further away from the initial blast the less damage taken.

You can add emblems to your titan and change the AI voice as well.
Super Bolter ftw

#87 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 12:52 PM

I don't know when that was brought onto the Xbox One but I've had emblems and an AI voice since the start of the month 

#88 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 08:47 PM

I am on 360 and literally got it on the 21st
Super Bolter ftw

#89 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 10:02 PM

Had it for a while. Not that great of an addition really. I would muchly prefer being able to change my Titans colours around a bit rather than I'll have an emblem in a couple of places on my Titan =/

#90 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:44 PM

Is a 2.2 avg vs players decent or do I need to keep working at it?
Super Bolter ftw

#91 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:37 AM

I don't pay much attention to K/Ds but I'd saying having a 1-1 is good and anything more is better.

#92 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:05 PM

I don't like the three classes of titan. I feel it would have been better to start out with a standard build then you can unlock armor and attachments, then I would see much more value in leveling up
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#93 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:09 PM

Yes that would work a lot more. Even if all the titans had 3 chassis types so they'd all give 3, 2 or 1 dashes but you'd be allowed to change around the armour on it would be much better. =)

Change Theme!