92 replies to this topic

#41 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:45 AM

See i'm more spray and pray, just with a little it more accuracy, so in CoD I mainly use assault rifles with ACOGs and fore grips. In space marine I use a bolted with kraken bolts when I'm not going assault. In bad company 2 I always use the xm8 ACOG and the M16 when i want damage and precision. I don't have BF4, and from all the comments I hear I probable won't get it any time soon

Yeah may as well skip it, doesn't bring anything good and new to BF3. Await Star Wars Battlefront instead :D

Fuck your blaster, Imma stab you with my sabre... or if I really want to troll you I'll kamikaze an A-Wing into you (because they're fucking impossible to shoot down when on a kamikaze run being small and fast)

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#42 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:01 AM

Battlefield 4 would have been a lot of better if it wasn't a rushed game filled with so many bugs that it could have actually been Starship Troopers...

Dawnbreaker was a broken map (Don't know if it still is) it would crash on the loading screen, when you spawn, when the levolution happens and basically any other thing you can do in BF4 can cause a crash on Dawnbreaker which came to be known as Gamebreaker.

The Beta was incredibly buggy but most people assumed that is because it was a beta for example a bug in the beta was an RPG could lock onto Scout Helicopters. Was fixed before BF4's release though.

Personally it might be nostalgia but BF3 seemed better, it might have been because of BF4's horrible release and connection issues and someone thought that removing the Squad up in the main menu was a good idea but I think they tried adding that in again when I stopped playing.

I doubt Lightsabers will be in Battlefront but that is more a hope they aren't. Unless you are a Jedi or Sith as I'd like to see Vibroblades or possibly just normal blades which frontline troops would have. Also I'm wary of Battlefront as the BF4 was a failure from its launch. If the launch had been better people might not have given up on it for much longer.

Although if I learn that a Star Destroyer under my control is destroy by a single fucking A-Wing I'll be enraged. If I learn for some reason a fucking Super Star Destroyer is knocked down by a single A-Wing I'll just say fuck it and walk away. =P

I do hope they have a good campaign like Battlefront II had and a nice Galactic Conquest in Single Player. TO be honest they could just remake Battlefront II and I'd be happy...

Edited by dx144, 07 July 2014 - 04:02 AM.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#43 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:41 AM

Battlefield 4 would have been a lot of better if it wasn't a rushed game filled with so many bugs that it could have actually been Starship Troopers...

Dawnbreaker was a broken map (Don't know if it still is) it would crash on the loading screen, when you spawn, when the levolution happens and basically any other thing you can do in BF4 can cause a crash on Dawnbreaker which came to be known as Gamebreaker.

The Beta was incredibly buggy but most people assumed that is because it was a beta for example a bug in the beta was an RPG could lock onto Scout Helicopters. Was fixed before BF4's release though.

Personally it might be nostalgia but BF3 seemed better, it might have been because of BF4's horrible release and connection issues and someone thought that removing the Squad up in the main menu was a good idea but I think they tried adding that in again when I stopped playing.

I doubt Lightsabers will be in Battlefront but that is more a hope they aren't. Unless you are a Jedi or Sith as I'd like to see Vibroblades or possibly just normal blades which frontline troops would have. Also I'm wary of Battlefront as the BF4 was a failure from its launch. If the launch had been better people might not have given up on it for much longer.

Although if I learn that a Star Destroyer under my control is destroy by a single fucking A-Wing I'll be enraged. If I learn for some reason a fucking Super Star Destroyer is knocked down by a single A-Wing I'll just say fuck it and walk away. =P

I do hope they have a good campaign like Battlefront II had and a nice Galactic Conquest in Single Player. TO be honest they could just remake Battlefront II and I'd be happy...

If I could have BFr2 with Planetary Assault I'd be in heaven

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#44 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts
  • Xbox Live:NinjaJohnno

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:56 AM

I will try particle wall, I was using electric smoke to counter rodeos, also worked well when I caught an enemy titan in the smoke back up and fire a cluster missile.

In SM I was super bolter all the way, with stalker 2nd.

Most other games I like battle rifle type weapons.
Super Bolter ftw

#45 MetalHead666X

MetalHead666X

Sorcerer Supreme of the Thousand Sons

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 08:35 AM

Honestly I will give DICE credit, they have tried fixing things, and the game works a ton better for me now. They did add squads in finally, but that can be a bit shoddy.

Never played Titanfall, for shooter games, I am waiting for Borderlands- The Pre Sequel and Evolve. And Destiny.

DX, if you dont want your Destroyer destroyed, make sure you cover your exhaust. We all know how that went down.

Just a note however, shouldnt this be in the FPS section? 

Edited by MetalHead666X, 07 July 2014 - 08:38 AM.

Two Giratina are better than one.

Posted Image

Thanks to Astral Shadow of Serebii for the Signiture

#46 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:19 AM

waiting on the new Borderlands as well, and Destiny both look good, I loved both prev BL games.
Super Bolter ftw

#47 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:17 PM

Await Star Wars Battlefront instead :D

I was going to...

[spoiler=But...]UvStmAs.png[/spoiler]

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#48 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:29 PM

Speaking of destiny has anyone preorder in the last couple of days and got a beta code?

Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#49 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:33 PM

Meh I spend most of my time now days attempting to find a solution to my delay lag on Company of Heroes as for some reason recently I get into an unplayable delay where I select my Waffen SS (or any other unit but I find Waffen SS are one of the best units) tell them to move into a building because the Blitzkrieg mod makes infantry get mowed down by an MG as if Infantry were exposed to MG fire they wouldn't last long...

Anyway I tell them to move and they don't move for ages, I call in for a Stuka or FW-190 strike and I need to wait a minute or two before they arrive which usually means the American/British forces have already passed the bombing zone and are pressing towards my base.

If Battlefield 4 had a better release people's hopes for Battlefront would be much higher but when someone releases a game that is broken or still a beta version it pisses people off... Knowing me I'll still get Battlefront but I'll probably be disappointed...

Most new next gen games to me don't look that interesting. Kind of depressing as my Xbox One is sat in my living room gathering dust... I play my Xbox 360 because it has great RPGs like Fallout, Elder Scrolls and Mass Effect while I don't think there is any free roam RPGs on Xbox One.

More on topic with the thread though Electric Smoke I never used as I don't like getting close to other titans unless I have big punch on my Titan Loadout or I think I'm going to die... =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#50 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:45 PM

I'm not sure if that was yes or no, but the reason I was asking was because I preordered online on friday, but still no beta code so I'm wondering if they ran out because it's limited time only or somethings screwed up. My current solution in mind is to just cancel my online preorder and physically walk into the store to see if they still have available codes. 

Also I hate electronic smoke because when i have to eject I normally come down on enemy titans and once they realize I'm on top of them they deploy the smoke.

Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#51 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:56 PM

I wouldn't know and the best person/people to ask would be those who've pre ordered Destiny. Personally it didn't look too interesting to me so I'm not getting it, if it gets some good reviews I might take a look at it.

Electric Smoke can be countered if you jump off of them but then usually after I jump off I seem to bungie cord back onto the same Titans and die or I bounce off of a wall then get back on the Titan ending up dead. =/

Edited by dx144, 07 July 2014 - 02:56 PM.

#52 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:17 PM

I must say, squashing someone else Titan by calling yours down is rather amusing.
Super Bolter ftw

#53 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 03:20 PM

I just liked electric smoke to mainly counter rodeos as well, but it has other uses as well.

When I use smoke to damage titans I get them to follow me, when I am backing away, when they charge I deploy the smoke keep backing away then fire the cluster when they are in the smoke to cause quite decent damage.

I was finding getting out to shoot rodeos to risky, plus if they are switched on they can throw a satchel charge right where you land when you exit the titan.

Edited by NinjaJohnno, 07 July 2014 - 03:27 PM.

Super Bolter ftw

#54 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:39 PM

Just finished the militia campaign, the G2A4 rifle seems like one of the most balanced semi automatic weapons I've used. Its not too over powering but it still packs enough punch to go up against automatic weaponry.

#55 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 06:43 PM

Yea the G2A4 in the right hands is lethal, I will go back to if after I have got all the challenges with the spitfire
Super Bolter ftw

#56 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 01:32 AM

Its easier to get head and torso shots with the new xbox one controller. Which makes the G2A4 much more lethal and its not all that bad when riding titans.

#57 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:21 AM

A couple of mags from the G2A4 will kill or cripple an enemy titan to the point the pilot will either abandon or cower from combat.

#58 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:42 AM

lol I think I am getting to old for FPS the old reactions are not what they used to be, watching my KDR graph taking a nosedive to crash & burn is the final proof!
Super Bolter ftw

#59 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:53 PM

Could just be a certain game or two or gaming night you didn't play as good as you usually did. I have that from time to time...

#60 NinjaJohnno

NinjaJohnno

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 239 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 03:50 PM

Maybe, or I am just an old sod now! haha

2-3 games where 100% against parties, and your screwed at that point.

tbh I am not overly competitive and as long as I find it fun it's ok, it was the same in SM I was mainly meat for the grinder! But I had fun.

Was just a tad disappointed looking at the graph.

Also a tad confused on weapons, I opened up on a guy first scored first hits, then he opens up with the vanilla carbine and out DPS an LMG?

Edited by NinjaJohnno, 08 July 2014 - 03:56 PM.

Super Bolter ftw

Change Theme!