391 replies to this topic

#261 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:38 AM

solgin nods and takes off as the silencers and vorboten seperate, and a whistle comes from the front line.

"Ayo boss! we got white silencers on the edge of the woods!"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#262 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 04:50 AM

"Must have been watching the whole damn thing...." Aberga grumbled to himself when the silencers were pointed out by the trooper. He flipped his comm unit for a broadcast on the company channel. "Hold your fire, we're expecting them." he told them as he kept his good eye on them. "But keep your weapons close and cover closer for now." he added before turning it to a channel to Cain. "Think he's here already, better pull yourself together." he simply warned him. He stood there at the entrance of the facility, arms crossed, and watched the white clad silencers. He couldn't help feel like this was a prime opportunity to be attack by a new force  right about now. 

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#263 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:44 PM

the silencers advance slowly, killing anyone left behind as the surviving white company go out to their uinit, tending wounds.

As they meet, Augustus comes forward, flanked by a man looking startlingly like cain, and another in a gas mask.

"Oh...Abrega......I didnt expect to see you."

cainsig11.jpg

#264 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:29 PM

"And hello to you too." Aberga greeted him with some sarcasm He was trying to in his tone. He tried to keep a neutral expression and pose, not wanting to provoke another fight while units were still recovering and Augustus being here. Not to mention with Augustus here, it meant to him that he wasn't currently trying to get at Nocturne which made him relax from anxiety he didn't realize he had till this point.  "I suppose you want to see Cain yes?" He asked, eyeing at his entourage. While he was taken back by the cain copy there, he couldn't help but thing the one in the ho siht gasmask and armored fatigues was staring at him intently. That was when he spoke.

"Augustus.....are, are you going to explain?" Alduwin asked Augustus with his german accent present despite the mask muffling his voice, openly pointing to Aberga, who looked rather shocked at this point. "I mean, I just got over talking to a giant kitty earlier, but there's no way you can expect me to not point out we are talking to Godzilla." He said in a serious but awed voice.

"Varghens? Are you refering to Varghens?" Aberga asked the man, still not knowing his name. "Have you been living under a rock?"

"Eh, more like an iceberg." Alduwin shrugged with a chuckle. "I'm Alduwin, nice to meet you." He said cheerfully, holding a hand out.

"Alduwin........Alduwin Dempsey?" Aberga said, not believing him at first. He read the name before, reading on the history of the Mercenary army that was Drachen blut, and heard it when Burias talk to him about his family. The man had existed several centuries before and wasn't heard fromafter he stepped down as patriarch. "How...how are you even alive?" He asked as he shaked hands with him with uncertainty. Alduwin just pointed at Augustus as if that was a sufficient answer. Aberga was starting to see a lot of Burias in this man now the connection was made. "I....shouldn't be surprised should I?" to which Alduwin shook his head. "I'm Aberga Nocturne." he told Alduwin.

"Nocturne? Are you Nocturne's son? I know your mutter! I was friends with her before I had to be iced, she was nice. Well, at least to me. How is she?" Alduwin asked while aberga was standing there with his maw slightly agape now.

"She's....fine, she's fine right now." Aberga managed to answer, not sure what else to say infront of Augustus and how kind Alduwin is being. Or the fact he knew his mother several centuries ago.

" I hope we can all just sit down and talk all this out, but it seem like everyone is more incline to poke weapons at one another. Speaking of which." Alduwin said before he looked over to Augustus. "So, you are going to be less of a dick went you meet your son, right?" he asked. Aberga was sure now that his man was in fact related to Burias at this point.

#265 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:36 PM

Able....GO find your brother....."

Augustus says, and the warrior nods, vanishing in a sprint as augusuts smiles at Abrega.

'YOur mother is fine..Shes going to remains where she is for a long time..if all goes well."

he looks aalduin and sighs.

'i am not a dick to cian...I am a dick to everyone."

cainsig11.jpg

#266 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 09:58 PM

"Why do you think I said less of one, dick." Alduwin sighed. "Like sending Able to get cain, after the two of them tried to kill each other before." he added with the shake his head. Aberga now felt tense at the words used, mostly because of Augustus speaking them and how they vague they were. But he remained silent about it, not wanting to give any indication that it had an impact on him. 

"Hopefully we can do this little exchange swiftly and move on to our seperate ways." Aberga said, hoping his words were true right now.

#267 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 12:39 AM

he holds out his hand, a bottle of pills in it.

"I make good on my deals...YOu drove back that battalion and right into our teeth...."

A predatory smile spreads over his face, showing a smile of perfect teeth.

"WHy are they screaming about demons? and fog that rips men apart?"

cainsig11.jpg

#268 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 12:51 AM

"Hallucinations probably, you of all people should know how battle can addle someone's mind." He said as he accepted the small container from Augustus, brushing off the question and his smile. He kept his mind focused on the exchange at hand for he didn't want to let Augustus know it was jacob, or more likely just confirm what the bastard was already thinking.

"Ja, that happens more often than not. I mean, besides the fact there are several mutagen users that you told me of that are probably here right now that i have no idea what they do." Alduwin shrugged, not really taking the hint of the man's smile either. "You know, I have a feeling she would get on your case if she was here, acting like some over the top movie villian." He chuckled. Aberga wasn't even sure he knew what Alduwin meant anymore.

#269 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:00 AM

augustus smiles at his friend and motions for his ment to bring something forward.

"I like how you completely hide the fact that my grandson did that...."

food and prpovisiosn are stacked by the line as solgin comes up.

"Ohhh..Careful now commanda..'

augustus cocks his head at the massive bat.

"very odd.......I never made a bat strain..."

Solgin cocks his head.

"Oh no? Den you aint dat good of a creator den huh?"

cainsig11.jpg

#270 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:31 AM

"You asked a question and I answered." Aberga shrugged nonchalantly. "He isn't the only creater Solgin, Mother Freya made her fair share of life. Though with better intentions than most of us." He said to solgin, a hint of sorrow at remembering what happened between her and Mother Nocturne. It left swiftly as he gestured over to the offered good. "And I think its my turn to question. You expect me to take this in good faith, from you?" He asked Augustus. His mind already running several possiblities. The provisions where tainted with a poison or chemical. The ammo was faulty. It was wired with a GPS system. Something hiding in one of the boxes waiting for a chance to spring out, etc. It might be in bad taste to look at a gift horse in the mouth, but the city of troy would still be standing if they did.

#271 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 01:44 AM

yes the weapons are tracked..."

Augustus says as his minds glow, the smile never fading.

'But the food is pure and there is enough plutonium there so you dont have to resort to eating your tanks."

solgin huffs.

"at least he is honest about his intentions...:"

cainsig11.jpg

#272 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 April 2016 - 02:18 AM

"That's what he wants us to think......starting to sound like one of those damn conspiracy theorist from the internet." Aberga said with some disgust. "Why the trackers, you seemed to have found Cain easily enough before I got here." he quesitoned Augustus.

"Eh, He had me chipped too, don't take it so personally." Alduwin chuckled. "Hey Augustus, just why is Godzilla so......how should I put this....oh..thinking you are going to murder him in his sleep?" he asked too, not liking how so many people are suspicious of Augustus. He was just trying to help his son, right?

#273 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 12:28 AM

augustus smiles.

"People tend to be tribilistic...And when somones mother tries to put a knife in your plans......They believe she is a saint."

solgin hisses at this as he continues.

"And ...i may have had cain tested..Once or twice."

cainsig11.jpg

#274 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 01:06 AM

"......Define 'tested', and you probably mean a lot of times." Alduwin said, knowing how Augustus worded things to him to make it seems better than it was after working with him for years. He fidgeted with the armor he wore, a little out of discomfort it had compared to his old gear but mostly out of boredom too as the two kept trading words and seeming to go nowhere. He kind of hoped to see more cooperation between everyone, not what was going on now.

"The pot calling the kettle black, stop the fucking presses." Aberga grumbled under his breath. He knew that would probably earn a reprimand from Thrask and Solgin since that's not the sort of behavior a commander showed, he also didn't want to keep sitting here with Augustus bad mouthing his mother. Then again, maybe it's all on purpose.

#275 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 02:22 AM

solgin hisses and thrasks tuts from his perch on the tank as Augustus smiles.

"Not the timer..."

he says to both aldyn and brega as he continues walking over the trenchline.

But as he passes, almost like a whisper in your mind you hear a voice.

"Watch your tone next time lizard... , Ill make you a fucking match stick next time..."

he pats your shoulder amicably, walking past and out of sight.

"THat guys a dick."

Smash says bluntly as thrask huffs.

'yea hes a doushe."

cainsig11.jpg

#276 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 03:02 AM

Aberga hands squeezed tight as all of his muscles tensed in silent anger, his claws drawing brackish blood from the palms. The green glow under his skin flickered but was surpressed immediatly. "No.....not the time. " He said to himself. He wished none of them were here with him, seeing a moment of laxed control. But he was more grateful Lieutenant Tina wasn't here, especially since Augustus can appearently read his mind. ".....\When he leaves with his White company, How fast do you think our men can find these trackers in the weapons? I don't want to give him the slightest advantage if I can." He asked both Solgin and Thrask.

#277 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 12:51 PM

Solgin shrugs as thrask sighs.

"If hes put them, they would be in the firing mechanisms....We could bypass that by just using some formic acid to burn it out but its gonna take precise hands and a food amount of time per gun. Are you sure this is the way you want to go?"

cainsig11.jpg

#278 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 07:41 PM

"Of course." Aberga said without hesitation. "Not only do I not want the bastard following us, what's to stop someone else from picking up the signal and tracking it as well? I rather not leave breadcrumbs for threats to follow us Solgin. We're going to be here for a little while as we get things ready to move out, might as well use this time to debug the guns." Aberga said in a rather annoyed tone that this has to be done period. He had a hard time trusting augustus on anything. Too many times in history has someone lost a battle or war just because they were too trusting of their enemy when they made good acts to make bridges, only to burn them later when they gain the upper hand.

#279 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 02:20 PM

Your mentor chuckles as he begins to work, and in the distance you can see Smash dragging the burnt out wrecks of the enemy tanks behind him.

"Looks like hes got a mission of his own...Wonder waht he is up to?"

cainsig11.jpg

#280 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 02:32 AM

"That's.....a good question." Aberga admitted as he watched smash move the hunks of metal around for some purpose. "I'll be back." he said as he walked the former battleground towards Smash. Watching him for a few more moments in silence when he got there, his confusion only grew more. "May I ask just what you are doing smash?" he questioned, not sure what to make of it all or how to feel about it. So far the massive badger has bee an enigma to the ghoulish commander.

Change Theme!