3 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:45 AM

Basically for the new part of the Phantom Program which came with Naval Strike there is a lot of stuff going on. Jackfrags has a video which explains what people know so far.

The voice is a whispering voice and is a little creepy and its right at the beginning so if you watch it then yeah be prepared for a whispering creepy voice telling you to go away.

On that damaged ship, I was the wreck 
Tuning guitars without strings 
Unglamorous work, cleaning the deck 
How did they dare clip my wings? 

That is a riddle which people discovered but no one really knows what is means... Anyone have any ideas?

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:09 AM

Basically for the new part of the Phantom Program which came with Naval Strike there is a lot of stuff going on. Jackfrags has a video which explains what people know so far.

The voice is a whispering voice and is a little creepy and its right at the beginning so if you watch it then yeah be prepared for a whispering creepy voice telling you to go away.

On that damaged ship, I was the wreck 
Tuning guitars without strings 
Unglamorous work, cleaning the deck 
How did they dare clip my wings? 

That is a riddle which people discovered but no one really knows what is means... Anyone have any ideas?

They clipped the USS Valkyries wings by destroying the flight deck

• dx144 likes this

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:45 AM

Well there is a lot of stuff going on. It might have something to do with the map Lost Islands where there is a downed plane in the middle of the map which its wings can be blown off and there is an area of the map on Conquest with the flag called Ship Wreck. 

The only place I've heard music with some string type instrument would be on Golmud Railway in one of the houses at A. 

Thanks for the help though. Might take a look around the US Aircraft carrier in various gametypes. =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

More riddles... 

We are at risk. I've had to initiate the protocol. The threat to our operation will increase. This is our only secure channel. Leave the field and maintain comms. With our dedication, the future will be ours.

Vikings of the north
Romans of the south
Flightless wings
Latin our mother

http://bit.ly/1j3Jetx

---------------

JF, don't disturb the beast that slumbers

http://battlelog.bat...vinsimpson1942/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Battlefield 4, Riddle, Phantom Program

Change Theme!