4 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

According to the Battlelog website there is going to be an update for Battlefield 4 later this month and that it is being finalised.

http://battlelog.bat...the-road-ahead/

Perhaps it will sort out the problem with retard team mates ;)

When it is released I'll put the details of what the patch covered up here. If it does other stuff for other consoles then I will only do Xbox 360.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

I just hope it fixes the damn server connect and DC bugs

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:44 PM

There are a lot of things that need fixing. The server disconnection is annoying when your in a game with some mates but you get kicked and need to wait 10+ minutes for another space >=/

I don't know if its because its MBT LAW is such low damage but it breaks through active protection which stops every type of explosive except Mines, Slams and C4 for a few seconds and then has a 25 second wait.

I also hope they change around the Stealth Jets to actually have some kind stealth feature. EG Take longer to be locked onto, invisible to air radar or just change them into BF3 Jets because they actually had a roll other than shoot down Aircraft and fire Guided Missiles from time to time. Also use the 25mm Cannons they are better than the 30mm do the same damage but has a much slower fire rate than the 25mm.

It annoys me when they give updates like this saying they are working on an update then in the comments there are some saying "Fix the game!" and I just think obviously that is what they are attempting to do here... Some people I understand can be pissed off paying 40-50£ on a game then another 40£ for Premium and its a broken game basically but the fact DICE are attempting to fix things just pisses me off when people complain constantly when they are informing them of upcoming updates....

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

I think we're morally entitled to lists of what they are working on to fix at any given time. The game industry has goten used to the idea they can release horribly broken 'not-fit-for-purpose' content and then DLC and update it post-sale.

They need to prioritize the following:

• Server connection issues
    • Not availables
    • DCs
    • Queues for empty servers
    • No servers found
  • Seekers ignoring flares and jammers
  • Heavy Bomber Bombs have no splash
  • Knife kills randomly not allowing your turn at countering
  • MCOM stations not always being activatable when not standng
  • Allow toggle to prevent team spawn
  • Allow squading up before the game
  • Don't break up friends when moving to new map (swaps some to other team)
  • Team attacks or defends twice on same map (Rush)

All those cripple the game

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#5 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:23 PM

Agreed I do want stuff fixed but whenever DICE attempt the comments always have people saying "Fix the game" its just annoying as no one is listening to them as they are already fixing the game if someone found a glitch then they could inform the community or specifically the DICE team so then they could focus on it.

I would like Queues to be added which kind of needs to be added. If not they would have to do something to make up for it to the Premium members as part of the Premium stuff is taking priority in Queues and if we can't do that then we have been sold something we can't use.

I hope this patch fixes a lot of stuff/everything but who knows could cause 100 more =P 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Battlefield 4, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox One

Change Theme!