90 replies to this topic

#21 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

you get to the town and find it deserted.

Blood drenches the walls and bodies line the street,.

"They hit here fiorst...Smart.....YOur walking into the butchers house.......Nothibng leaves a scene like this .....Somones here

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#22 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:28 PM

Avalon looked around sadly. She had known some of these people, having done business with or talking to them when her and her father came to town. She grimaced at the smell of blood, her shoes hardly able to prevent the red liquid from soaking her feet. There was nothing she could do now, and keeping her head up and senses sharp she made her way through the street to the market. She still needed provisions and money and it seemed she would just have to take it.

She tried to keep her steps quiet but looked around constantly, her nerves getting the better of her.

donne-3d-vista-foto-sfondi-per-free-imag

Don't worry I'll end your suffering quickly.

#23 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:27 PM

I wonder if its one of those butcher ghouls i dream of....or a fleshheap.....Or maybe a.."

As you come into the square you see a young man, his body is drenched in the crusting blood of those around him, and in his arm is gripped an odd weapon. it is a blade, lionger than he is tall, but the blade is connected to his body by long tubes  that lead directly into his cherst.

"OooooooOooOOOOoo"

the mask giggles exciotely.

"Or a flagelleant....This works...This works very well for me."

cainsig11.jpg

#24 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:11 PM

"What...what is that....?" Avalon's voice shook. "That's not right...I..." She backed up, tying to get out of its sight before it spotted her. This wasn't good, she didn't know how to fight, but the only way to get what she needed was past him. "I don't know what to do..."

#25 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:00 AM

the boy doesnt seem to notice you but he stands, holdiong the blade one handed as he rises.

"ooooooo Far...Too...Late.."

The mask chucjkles as bright red fluid is pumped through the tubes.

The boy draws back his arm and throws it, sending the razor edged blade whizzing past you.

In a flash the man vanishes, appearing a second later where the blade lands, barring your path.

cainsig11.jpg

#26 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:05 PM

"Oh, come on." Avalon moaned in exasperation. "Shut it, Shreik, I don't need you're commentary." She stared at the tubes pumping fluid to the man. With a quick decision she lashed out, compressing her powers to slice through the air, and hopefully the tubes. She turned on the balls of her feet and ran, looking for an alleyway to duck into.

#27 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:44 AM

There is a loud hiss, and the figure grunts in pain as it is driven to its knee.

Blood pours ourf the ruined tube and the figure begins to scream .

yuou duck into the alley and see that it leads to the library .

The doors are open and it seems that nothing bars your path.

cainsig11.jpg

#28 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:06 AM

Avalon ran hard down the alley, barreled across the main street, and dove into the open doors of the library, scrambling inside and hiding around one of the full bookshelves. She rubbed her temples slowly. 'This is not good,' she thought to herself 'not good at all.'

#29 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 06:36 PM

something rumbled, and you heard something massive hurl a bookshelf over across the room, slamming into the door and splintering it to peices.

A massive ghoul, at least two stories tall, brandishing a light pole snarls and lashes out at the bookshelves, shattering them.

You can see piles of bodies laid about the room, pulped into ugly piles of meat and you quickly realize the carnage was not the figure outside, but the beast within

cainsig11.jpg

#30 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:13 PM

Avalon jumped to her feet, her mouth dropping in disbelief. She looked back and forth frantically, knowing she had gotten herself into a bad position. "Gods, why?" A crazy idea came to her head and she ran over to stand in front of the now buried entrance. "I'm gonna die...I'm so gonna die...this is without a doubt the most stupid thing I have ever done."

She turned to look at massive undead. "Hey, ugly! Your aim sucks!"

#31 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 10:16 PM

The undead turns around slowly, fixing you on it's milky gaze as it snarls and brings it's heavy weapon down in a whistling arc

cainsig11.jpg

#32 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:54 PM

Avalon runs to the other side of the caved in door, diving out of the way of the light pole. Scrambling back up she aimed for the roof above the undeads head, causing the roof to collapse into the library.

#33 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:37 AM

you try to pull it, bu you arent able to maintain focus enough to make it cave in.

The beast crashes through the front door with a howl and lands in the town hall, flailing about as it tries to regain its footing.

In the distance, you see the figure you had attacked earlier look sidelong at you and stand, picking up its weapon as it begins charging

cainsig11.jpg

#34 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

Avalon looks quickly between the two undead, frozen for a few moments until her brain jumped into fast forward.

'Run you idiot!' She scrambled through the trashed doorway, nearly tripping in her haste. Her feet took her in the opposite direction of the man she had encountered when she first arrived. Despite her fear, Avalon took a look back over her shoulder.

#35 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:07 AM

the man flies past you and his blade makes contact with the ghouls lightpost with a huge clang.

he stands there, viscous fluid pumpuing from the ruined tube on his arm as he growls.

'Woman...Flee from here....."

cainsig11.jpg

#36 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:41 AM

Avalon stood in shock for a moment until she was able to process the words from the strange undead. She turned, running as fast as she could for the edge of town. Her common sense flared up. 'No food, no water, no money. You need to gather something or you won't last a day out there.' She ignored her inner thoughts, running hard through the barren, bloodsoaked town.

#37 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

You hear a whistling and just as you land at the outskirts of the town the man who had tangled with the undead slams Ito the earth in front of you, earning a furious roar of victory from the towerig ghoul

cainsig11.jpg

#38 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

Avalon hit the road hard, tripping over the man that had landed in front of her. She looked back in fright at the roar before looking at the man. She pushed herself up, kneeling by his side. She was hesitant to put her hands on him but pushed past the fear and rolled him over onto his back, not sure if he was still alive. "Oh gods..."

#39 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 05:26 AM

as you touch him he grips your waist in one hand, hurling you through the door of a nearby house as the ghoul charges again, slamming him into the ground with a sickening crunch

cainsig11.jpg

#40 Lafayra Rue

Lafayra Rue

Marine

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

Fear poured through every instinct and tears just started to flow. She rolled over, her own scream hurting her eardrums, and she sent wave after wave of energy, indiscriminately out into the street. They lashed out like whips and she didn't stop until she exhausted herself.

Change Theme!