42 replies to this topic

#21 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:15 AM

Tried Air mode and now consider it junk and broken. I favor Rush atm, Iron Sight M98B ftw

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#22 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 07:16 AM

Conquest is ok when its not laggy
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#23 scrambles

scrambles

Witches are magically delicious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 02:04 PM

It won't win me over until there are laser guns.
Posted Image

#24 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

Who wants to start a petition for Battlefield: Imperial Guard, FPS 40k game with frostbite 3

Since they are doing Battlefront why not?
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#25 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

Well I would love to play the Air Superiority game mode but there are only 4 servers on the 360 and all of them are based in Asia so I cannot connect to them. I would really like my UCAV now...

I have been reading on the Battlelog Forums that AS is pretty shit. Matches lasting a few minutes and only able to get a couple of kills. There is an update for PC players today though means Xbox 360 might get another one soon. Hopefully adding in some European AS servers =/

I did use the M98b but I am just going around with my L96 but it is annoying me when I shoot someone and do 99 or 93 damage and then die from them.

Locker still suffers from lag that never happened on Space Marine when the tower at B falls. Is that the same on other consoles? Its if gunfire hits the broken tower and people usually hide in the rubble of the tower so lag happens pretty occasionally on Locker =/

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#26 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

No lag on the Xbox One DX :(

cruSig2.jpg

#27 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Well Lag only really happens when leveloution stuff happens. EG Hanian Resort when you bring down half of the tower you can have some super fun lag and if you are in the side of the tower which falls your Xbox can crash D=

I will probably get an Xbox One some time in the future. I just don't have 400£ to spend on a console. =P

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#28 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

Well Lag only really happens when leveloution stuff happens. EG Hanian Resort when you bring down half of the tower you can have some super fun lag and if you are in the side of the tower which falls your Xbox can crash D=

I will probably get an Xbox One some time in the future. I just don't have 400£ to spend on a console. =P

Fair enough mate. TBH I am very disappointed in the destructability of terrain. I remember watching reveal teasers where they used C4 to bring down a subway roof and the tank sitting on top; however we find that's a scripted event you can trigger and you cannot do it everywhere.

Fun game, but they don't hold true to their promises so far

cruSig2.jpg

#29 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:02 AM

Well I just managed to get two Jet Fighter Ribbons in a single game on Hanain Resort =O

I shot down three Scout Helicopters, three jets and two IFVs. I love the Laser Guided Missiles. My brother was using a laser painted so I could shoot Helicopters with my Missiles.

Just need for Dice to sort out AS then I can get my UCAV =)

My brother plants M2 Slams on/in craters but my T90 couldn't make a crater on the floor. =/

Also on the Xbox One is Golmud Railway different for its Leveloution? On Xbox 360 the only things there are to do is the IEDs that are lying around and D being a train which can move when its captured...

#30 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 03:58 AM

I prefer Rush over conquest. From memory that map you can blow up the rain viaduct

cruSig2.jpg

#31 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:14 AM

Well Lancang Dam on 360 when you destroy the Dam does nothing except add a little smoke and block the back passage way from A-C or C-A. Will obviously crush anyone who is under the Dam at that time =P

I do play Rush and muchly prefered it in BF3 but I will only play Rush when I have a full squad who I am talking to with me else it is pointless as usually blueberries are... Slow. EG you're fighting a tank, you damage it so much the guy bails out of the tank but its still alive. You kill the guy who bailed and run to get the tank and you have a repair tool out but then a rocket flies past you and there is a blueberry happy because they got 100 points for destroying a vehicle....

BF4 on the Xbox One does look pretty cool. I don't know if they're any other games for Xbox One that I would really play. Ryse looks awesome but other than that nothing really has any interest from me...

#32 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:08 AM

BF4 and Titanfall after Xmas. Spartan Assualt on Dec 24th will be welcome, I own it for my phone and it rocks.

How do you blow the damn up? Only ever seen it dribbling

cruSig2.jpg

#33 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:17 AM

I think you just need to fire everything explosive you have it... Like on Flood Zone.

#34 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:59 AM

yeah DX is right it can be taken out with missiles from the jets and helicopters, and tank rounds work it just takes a bit, but yeah its easy to crumble and activate the levolution, you just have to make sure you hit it where it is already fallign apart up near the top, anywhere else and it wont work  
I dont know how to do the levolutions for all the maps, but most of them
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#35 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:11 PM

On Lancang Dam on the 360 we only get IFVs and Scout Helicopters if we are playing Conquest. If you go onto Obliteration you get an attack jet as well though.

BF4 on the next gen consoles is really tempting just because all of these extra vehicles and areas on maps and some Leveloutions are changed which sounds quite tempting =D

#36 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:21 PM

Some of these things are cool, like on the rail map; however some ruin the game flow like Siege of Shanghai.

cruSig2.jpg

#37 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

most of them are ok, but yeah as much as I love the crumbling building choice it really does make the game not flow as well

Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#38 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:36 PM

I quite like Shanghai. I get to use a tank but there are too many people who just sit on rooftops with Airbursts or just sit up there for no reason.

Most of the dog tags unlocked from ribbons are pretty dull if you ask me.

I'm using the Spotting Dog Tag
[Spoiler=Spotting Dog Tag]
Posted Image
[/Spoiler]

While the Marksman Ribbon which you know needs you to get 250m worth of headshots I think in a round and I have 70ish I think and need 250 ribbons to get this Dog Tag which is pretty shit to be honest...
[Spoiler=Marksman Dog Tag]
Posted Image
[/Spoiler]

#39 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

Yeah the tags seem a bit lacklustre. Also the get knifed by your own knife sucks hard, half the time by the time i,notice the little icon im fucked

cruSig2.jpg

#40 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:51 PM

I.dont like the tags at all, and they still never fixed the problem of not being able to put your emblem on your gun
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

Change Theme!