42 replies to this topic

#1 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:58 AM

So for the most part I love the game, aside from the fact that the ps4 (im not sure about the other consoles and PC) had a huge server issue that has only just recently been fixed. Also idk about you guys but when i had the beta they had an issue of sound not working at the start of the game, well for me anyway that issue has continued, sometimes through almost the whole match, i mean i will hear my gun load and shoot, but the sounds around me are muted.

its not a tv issue or anything its the game itself, aside from that i love the 64 player conquest matches its so chaotic and as a Night Lord I love chaos haha.

I havent had the chance to use Commander on my ipad because im still only a level 9, and i use battlelog on my ipad, it works except when I die the battlescreen disconnects then i have to refresh when I respawn, i find that dumb and hope they address it soon.
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:34 AM

I like it a lot, but also detest the 'feeling' changes like new Sniper drop mechanic (drops faster now). Just going to have to get used to it all again.

Not seen much of this vaunted destructible world yet, seems very like BF3

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:43 AM

you havent had any levolution events happen yet i take it?

and yeah i noticed the drop is now really fast, i guess its more realistic?

I dont like how there isnt a squad join option before you go into multiplayer like BF3 I think they need to bring that back
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:32 AM

you havent had any levolution events happen yet i take it?

and yeah i noticed the drop is now really fast, i guess its more realistic?

I dont like how there isnt a squad join option before you go into multiplayer like BF3 I think they need to bring that back

Didn't notice any squad stuff. Chewy didn't have the game on hand last weekend so won't be trying MP stuff till next weekend

cruSig2.jpg

#5 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:12 PM

Well I just completed my last Class Assignment the Recon one which requires 200 snipers kills, 10 Sniper Ribbons and 50 Marksmen Ribbons. Its fucking bastard...

I use the M98B, 20x Scope, Range Finder and a Straight Pull Bolt longest headshot I managed to get was 404m. =)

Needless to say I'm putting the sniper/recon class down for a while...

BF4 I think it is a good game but its still glitchy as fuck. Also there are some incredibly overpowered weapons like the Ace 52 CQB which only takes two shots to kill and I've been told it has been nerfed because it could kill people with one shot...

DMR sprayers are incredibly annoying. Really shouldn't be a "Marksmen Rifle" as Marksmen says you are accurate not spraying 20+ shots around an enemy...

Some leveloution events are cool others are annoying. Operation Locker when the middle/Area B falls Lag happens for everyone if a shot fires into the broken tower which can happen quite often when going through the underground tunnels which have a shot at the tower...

I can't wait till tomorrow when China Rising is released so I can get some British weapons! =D

I have seen some weapons for Second Assault like the M60 makes a return but Commander Mode isn't that great. If you have a team that is shit and doesn't take objectives you might as well not even play as your team will be fucked over much more from the enemy commander if they have one.

There might be an update tomorrow as China Rising is released =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#6 Drakka77

Drakka77

Tech-Captain of the Bloodmoon Hunters

• Members
  • Others:
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:08 AM

I liked the xbox 360 version a lot the thing that gets me is how little warning I get when a building is going down even when my allies do it.
"Know thy self and thy enemy, for in knowing lies victory." Tech-Captain Drakka of Bloodmoon Hunters 2nd Company.

#7 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:42 AM

DAMN DMR is OP in indoor Rush maps

cruSig2.jpg

#8 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:22 AM

i heard with china rising coming out we should expect new problems in addition to the already existent ones
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#9 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:41 AM

I play with DMRs and Snipers Pony ^^

cruSig2.jpg

#10 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 04:58 AM

I mean with server crashes no sound, ect, also not being able to join CR maps, also a patch delay
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#11 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:10 AM

There will be an update for Xbox 360 as there is a problem with China Rising servers. If you join them you get stuck in a black screen with a loading symbol...

I have got the L96 and I think its Variable Zoom is broken as it zooms in but the scope is tiny but the normal 8x scope works fine.

I have unlocked the MTAR and L85 but I haven't completed the Assignments for them apparently and the RPK-74M is fucking incredible...

I can't wait to play Air Superiority as I can finally have a jet battle which the little fuckers can't bail at the last second because they can't fly for shit.

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#12 DiabloDarkWolf

DiabloDarkWolf

Swish Swish Stab

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Origin:Tribute2TheRev
  • Xbox Live:DiabloDarkWolf
  • PSN:DiabloDarkWolf
  • Steam:diablodarkwolf
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

im looking forward to as aswell i hate jet bailers
I WILL NOT
KEEP CALM
I WILL
RAISE HELL
AND
BREAK SHIT.

#13 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 03:39 PM

Well I have been reading the Forums and Air Superiority rounds last 3-5 minutes. Not nearly enough time to shoot down 5 jets/kills...

I imagine there will be a lot of heatseeker noobs who can't shoot for shit.

#14 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:21 PM

Well I have been reading the Forums and Air Superiority rounds last 3-5 minutes. Not nearly enough time to shoot down 5 jets/kills...

I imagine there will be a lot of heatseeker noobs who can't shoot for shit.

You might have to farm it then. Go in with a group and take turns to be the one getting kills while the rest fly evasively

cruSig2.jpg

#15 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 10:17 PM

Well all the jets are kind of broken. Chinese Stealth Jets have slower turning speed than the American F-35 which mean if the American jet has a pilot who knows what they're doing then the Chinese Jet is at a disadvantage....

I have flown in a straight line no dodging at all because there was a noob who just locked on with heatseekers till they reloaded them. I don't know if most people I've had a dogfight with are just shit or just really unlucky but most times when I am in a dogfight they will bail, crash or just jet-ram something... Now and then people do stay in till the end. If a jet shoots me down with their 20, 25 or 30mm I will gladly go down. If they just lock on and spam, spam, spam to kill me then fuck them. Stealth Jets also are too underpowered. I have 25mm and have done a complete run into another Stealth Jet and only done about 40-50 damage =/

Its going to be a bastard to unlock the UCAV but the SUAV is pretty funny you can fly through and kill people as long as you don't crash =P

Also get the RPK-74M its recoil is little-nothing. Its a good LMG and that is saying a lot as most magazine fed LMGs are shit and do nothing at all.

#16 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:12 PM

Currently downloading the expansions because I just found out they are released.

I'm favoring Recon right now, with the starter Sniper as my main rifle and the Scout Elite as my Iron Sight rifle. Also using the DMR in close quarters because they are awesome. Basically just working towards my M98B

cruSig2.jpg

#17 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:21 AM

I got screwed out of china rising so im gonna try and get into contact with dice soon , i downloaded the code when i got bf4 for the ps3 and it didnt carry over to the ps4
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#18 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:43 AM

I got screwed out of china rising so im gonna try and get into contact with dice soon , i downloaded the code when i got bf4 for the ps3 and it didnt carry over to the ps4

Known problem. EA announced the carry over didn't go so well

cruSig2.jpg

#19 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

• Acolyte
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:45 AM

a lot of things with BF havent gone so well
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#20 dx144

dx144

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 06:35 AM

Well China Rising maps are quite nice. They are big but don't have leveloution unfortunately =/

If you've played BF 1943 and you've used the bomber raid that is the same as the Bomber on BF4. The SUAV is so awesome. It is a usable laser targeter, motion sensor and people killer =P

M98B is great. Seems to have very little Bullet Drop. Helped me get my 489m Headshot ;)

I am using the L96 at the moment just to try it out but the Variable zoom is broke...

And when you do play the China Rising maps you will see about half of your or enemy team sat around the bomber hut wanting to use... Have a fun multi-kill ;)

I want to unlock the UCAV but all the only Air Superiority servers I can find on the Xbox 360 are in Asia which I cannot connect to...

Scout Elite annoyed me when I couldn't shoot at people properly and it needed 3 shots to kill. I have almost got my second Marksman Medal though. Best place to get them is Lang Cang Dam and sit atop of C and fire at the Island (B) which is about 300-400m away but you can also see things leaving their spawn area no matter which side you're on and you can see most of A. Most I've got in a single game is 7 so far =D

Change Theme!