eB3ZWV8.jpg

#22 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

Going to be pretty epic when we can declare a #GWRSCrusade on EC. Declare a sector on the planet to crusade in, and EVERY SINGLE FACTION on here basically zerg rushes that zone. Turn it into a massive 5 way shitstorm (Orks, Eldar, SM and CSM plus Nids).

Just think of the carnage *drools*

#GWRSCrusades are going to join our rotation of events (like tournaments for SM), there'll be plenty of notice as to which sector we're going to wreck. Hopefully we get a lot of factions for all races so we can make it mental, be good publicity as well. Also since the nids are drawn to long held, or highly contested zones, it should throw a nice spanner in the works of some plans.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#23 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

Cru that's pure evil and I approve!

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#24 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

Hey anyone know how to make it so Eternal crusade forums stops emailing me every time someone posts (I thought I fixed it myself bet evidently not since I have gotten even more emails.
Posted Image

#25 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

Hey anyone know how to make it so Eternal crusade forums stops emailing me every time someone posts (I thought I fixed it myself bet evidently not since I have gotten even more emails.

Click your name in the top corner, go to preferences and you can turn it off from there. :)

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#26 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

Thank you.
I logged into my email before and had 24 new messages 21 of them from eternal crusade
Posted Image

#27 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

Anytime buddy :P

#28 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

You said it ;)

Yep -_-

Ooh, hello, banter :P

Going to be pretty epic when we can declare a #GWRSCrusade on EC. Declare a sector on the planet to crusade in, and EVERY SINGLE FACTION on here basically zerg rushes that zone. Turn it into a massive 5 way shitstorm (Orks, Eldar, SM and CSM plus Nids).

Just think of the carnage *drools*

#GWRSCrusades are going to join our rotation of events (like tournaments for SM), there'll be plenty of notice as to which sector we're going to wreck. Hopefully we get a lot of factions for all races so we can make it mental, be good publicity as well. Also since the nids are drawn to long held, or highly contested zones, it should throw a nice spanner in the works of some plans. [/spoiler]

YES. ALL OF IT.

I also second the notion of zerg rushing the WE lot with feather dusters :P

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

#29 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:51 AM

Does it have to be with dusters? Can't we use something more manly like a brony head on a stick?

#30 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:04 AM

Wait what did Authrix say it isn't there for me?
Posted Image

#31 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

Wait what did Authrix say it isn't there for me?

His reply is broken, I was going to quote it and make a smart ass comment but then I could see what he had put.

#32 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

He missed a [/quote]. I've fixed it

cruSig2.jpg

#33 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:58 AM

Dammit Fuzzy got me excited for nothing
Posted Image

#34 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

Dammit Fuzzy got me excited for nothing

Not for nothing ;)

#35 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:36 AM

So yer I am still getting emails for alerts even though I have unchecked thing about getting emails.
Posted Image

#36 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

So yer I am still getting emails for alerts even though I have unchecked thing about getting emails.

When you watch threads you get an option to to change from receive emails to not receive emails.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#37 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

I say that it's a good idea and my post gets deleted.

Clearly there are no grudges against anyone and we all need to band together because everyone gets treated with the same respect and there are no double standards.

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#38 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

I say that it's a good idea

Excellent :)

Oh, and cheers Cru. I thought I had them all though... Oh well.

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

#39 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

Knew you'd get it eventually ajar, if this community is to move forward as a whole we must all put our petty rivalries and bullshit grudges in the past where they belong or we've already failed. I am no exception from this. Some of us on this site need to grow up and realise that all the trolling and baiting is completely counter productive to the growth of our community. I just wish I had realised this sooner as it would've saved me from making many foolish mistakes and losing afew good friends along the way.

#40 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

Knew you'd get it eventually ajar, if this community is to move forward as a whole we must all put our petty rivalries and bullshit grudges in the past where they belong or we've already failed. I am no exception from this. Some of us on this site need to grow up and realise that all the trolling and baiting is completely counter productive to the growth of our community. I just wish I had realised this sooner as it would've saved me from making many foolish mistakes and losing afew good friends along the way.

You make foolish mistakes no matter what you do, as long as you learn from them :)

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!