225 replies to this topic

#141 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:50 PM

his tail pokes the sleeping Noctis, making the irratable ghoul twitch in his sleep.

"hes the main reason most of us have faith. Hes done more than any of us, suffered to keep his lines name good. if he thinks you can fix this, we all agree."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#142 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 04:59 PM

Varkanis felt humbled by the sheer amount of faith they all had in both him and Noctis, and then the sting of regret for being put to sleep and letting noctis suffer over the years. His skull masked his the smile he had underneath as the old man tried to keep his composure. "I will try to fix this....I will fix this....the question I need to answer now is how." he said.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#143 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:06 PM

he stops by an oasis to drink some water, cooling his body a bit from the exertion of running and continues running.

"Well...Honestly i would forgo this little cult...ANd go straight for the goverment here......Make them comply and get the humans working to reclaim the tomb...Once we have ghouls and man working again we can start undoing Damion and nightmares work

cainsig11.jpg

#144 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:29 PM

"We would need people to gather first." he reminded him. "And people need a reason to follow it or they'll just abandon it soon after." he said as he sat on the carapace of the patriarch, contemplating now. "I'm not sure how many wouldn't shoot a necromancer now a days let alone follow one if what I saw so far is indication of what happened over the centuries."

#145 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:09 PM

dekalon riases his eyebrow.

"That isnt the weirdest things people see anymore old man.......We have half beast men..Living metal constructs..men who can rip apart tanks with their mind."

cainsig11.jpg

#146 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 10:32 PM

"I meant more of the mistrust of ghouls and such my friend." he laughed. "That feeling that has roots since inception day......I should know." he sighed as he thought back to those days. "What is the closest town from here? Might as well start somwhere I suppose."

#147 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:19 PM

dekalon hisses and turns around and begins to run.

"I know of a small village but its a hub city...I guess we can start there."

cainsig11.jpg

#148 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 01:18 AM

"It's better than starting nowhere in all honestly." Varkanis said with a grin as Dekalon now moved full speed. He couldn't felt but a bit of nervousness at how the locals might react to the Necromancer, a patriarch, a ghoul queen, and Noctis. At best he hope for indifference, as it would be easier to work with people who only felt neutral than people who outright hated, prejudices were hard to work through from experience. 

#149 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:19 AM

suprisingly enough, dekalon moves with suprisng swiftness.

By the time the sun begins to rise, the town can be seen in the distance, but waht is there makes your heart drop.

Ghouls, not the kind that can be tamed, but feral instinctual beasts pick among the corpses of the fallen, but thats not the biggest problem you face...

These are unmastered ghouls, beasts with no king or queen to speak of, ghouls bound to a force you didnt know, and had no experience feeling before.

"What kind of madness..."

Noctis hisses, his eyes narrow as he looks around.

"I sense no master amoungst them...No hive beast.."

cainsig11.jpg

#150 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 03 August 2016 - 02:27 AM

Varkanis' eyes narrowed at not only the sight at what he saw, but the unknown....force? Presence? He didn't know how to describe what the ghouls infront of them were bounded to. And that frightened him more than anything. Nightmare was a known one, so is Nocturne, and many other ghoul kings, queens, and even the rare few necromancers he had meet before. But this....this was wrong to him. There was no sapience in their minds, only primal emotions and hunger. "I see that things not only changed since my absence, but new things came to the fore." the elderly man said, his voice rather silent as he still tried to understand it all. "If they all look at us, I can safely say you can blame me." He warned them before he tried to focus to look upon what has theses ghouls under it power. He wouldn't tried to engage it or force his own control over them, they seem to far gone now and he didn't know how strong this thing was. And he certainly tried to make his own presence unknown to it, but....mistakes can happen when dealing with something new.

#151 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 11:57 AM

At your probing tyhe ghouls all turn and hiss, their maws and teeth covered in blood and gore and they begin to charge, only to stop.

"ENough..."

A powerful voice say, his presence flexing like a gods voice amongst them , forcing them to recoil in fear as they go into houses to hide. From a nearby home, a massive figure, his body bare except for an ornate kilt and a turban walks forward, cocking his head.

"Well this is a new development.."

He says calmly

cainsig11.jpg

#152 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 19 August 2016 - 08:58 PM

"I believe that would be an understatement." Varkanis said, eyeing the man. It went as well as expected with the ghouls but he didn't think he would be seeing the source of the power right here and now. And it was quiet the surprise that it came someone who seemed rather normal. Was he a necromancer as well? Be the first one he had seen in centuries if he is. "My name is Varkanis, and whom do I have the pleasure of meeting?" He asked, trying to keep the conversation polite for now. He would have gotten of Dekalon first, but being his age and if they needed to run for whatever reason it seemed wiser to stay on the swift emperor scorpion patriarch for now.

#153 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 07:03 PM

the man nods and considers the group on dekalon back.

"Several patriarchs....A Demoin child...And a necromancer."

he smiles gently.

'I am necromancer solomon of the South....It seems some of my ghouls have been causing trouble in this bandit camp...I apologize if their presence irked you."

cainsig11.jpg

#154 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 12:25 AM

"Oh I'm sure she's not that bad, just give her some sort of chips and soda and she'll be set." Varkanis as he patted Omarra's head. "As for this whole situation, I was not irked, more puzzled then anything. And I would be lying If I say I wasn't worry earlier as well, don't cross many others that can influence ghouls that weren't something of nightmare's or some power hungry little thing. I don't suppose you would know where there might be civilization around here? Been asleep for a few centuries and it seems a lot has changed since I was last awake." Varkanis said being quiet frank in the predicament he and the others were in. He would also be a good source on any relevant information that Dekalon and Noctis might not know, while Omarra and her mother were stuck in that fallen sanctuary for who knows how long.

#155 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 03:18 PM

Solomon nods at this.

"I know of you old man.....Youre one of the few legends of our kind."

One of his ghouls come over, a predator ghoul who seems to consider noctis closely.

"Humans left this area a while back, but i am currently helping a nomadic tribe . Are you looking for a guide back to them?"

cainsig11.jpg

#156 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 10:45 PM

"Yes, in a sense. Dekalon said this place was a hub but I can see that is no longer the case anymore. I awoken because my friends here said they needed me, and after having an....ill visit of another old friend I could see why. Tell me, as another Necromancer, what do you hope to do with your powers?" Varkanis asked Solomon. He felt he kept going on and on with himself and that he knew little of the man in front of him that he had to ask that question. He wasn't sure if he would get the truth but he could at least gauge the person from whatever answer he speaks.

#157 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 December 2016 - 02:14 PM

Solomon thinks for a long time.... Than he smiles.

"I just want to sheperd the humans who cannot defend themselves to safe areas...Places with walls and guardians so they can continue fighting their way back to stability."

he reaches forward and pets dekalon who smiles...In his own scorpid way.

"he seems nice Varkanas!"

cainsig11.jpg

#158 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:16 PM

Varkanis smiled at Dekalon's words and how he reacted to this Solomon. Maybe he was just putting up his guard too much, which was reasonable after what had happened after awakening. "That is a admirable goal. It's good to see that there are still people who wish to do such deeds even after all these centuries." He complimented the man, a soft smile behind his bone mask. "I had a city where living and undead lived together, trying to create a better future for everyone. Sadly.....that wasn't the case anymore after coming back and I only have myself to blame for that." The necromancer lamented quietly before returning his attention back to the present. "Would you be so kind as to guide us to this nomadic tribe you had mentioned? Perhaps that dream isn't left in the sands as much as I had feared." he asked of the younger gentleman.

#159 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 18 December 2016 - 04:59 PM

SOlomon smiles.

"YOu mean that city...Old man..Your survivors are the ones i spoke of."

Noctises eyes widen at this and he sputters.

"They made it out?! they made it?!"

Solomon nods and moves closer to dekalon who allows him space on his back.

"They came in a flood...I managed to keep back most of the swarm to keep them happy and safe."

cainsig11.jpg

#160 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 06:11 PM

Varkanis patted Nocits' back, chuckling at his reaction. "I've tried to tell you before, you've done far more good than you thought! How about we go meet them huh?" he asked his old friend before returning his attention back to Solomon. "And I see we have much to thank you for as well, I don't wish to imagine what would have happen to them if you haven't helped them." He thanked the other necromancer, bowing his head in respect for the selfless action. He felt the tiny speck of hope in his ancient heart grow after hearing such good news. Maybe he can truly correct his mistake for going into hibernation on his people, even if it was at the insistence of two people he though of as good friends.

Change Theme!