225 replies to this topic

#101 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:26 AM

the little girl glares darrgers through you as noctis chokes slightly.

"Dear its ok....Hes a good guy...I promise."

She looks at you warily.

"he doesnt look like a good guy niocti >.>"

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#102 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:47 AM

"Oh trust me, you aren't the first one to say that." He said, he chuckled lightly. "Or even the last probably." he sighed. "But that's beside the point, Noctis is a good friend of mine, and he wouldn't be if I was a 'good guy'. Besides, I'm pretty sure you could easily just rip my old body like that ghoul just a few seconds ago." he said with a shrug. 

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#103 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:34 PM

noctis wheezes as he is set down and the girl comes close, inspecitng you.

"POOOOOOoOoOOoooo youre a necromancers......Mommas talked alot about you...."

She takes your hand gently and starts leading you across the sand.

'Come ! youve gotta talk to momma!"

cainsig11.jpg

#104 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 03:52 AM

"If you insist?" Varkanis said, obviously confused as he let the little girl lead him for fear of his arm getting yanked out when he least expects it. He looked over to Noctis with a raised brow hoping he was in a condition to explain what the little girl was talking about. As far as he was told, the little girl was all alone, which didn't seem to be all that much of a problem for what she was. "What does your mother usually say?" he asked her, curious.

#105 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 05:01 PM

She pulls you across the sand with a mischeviously smile, dragging noctus like a broken doll by the legg.

You are taken to a cave where an old sight can be seen.

The husk of a ghoul queen, one of your oldest and first creations lays , half buried in the sand.

"Onarra.."

Noctus grunts as the ghoul queens eyes glow faintly.

" var......kannnnnnn.....isssssss."

cainsig11.jpg

#106 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 05:53 PM

Varkanis felt a sharp twinge of sadness in his chest at seeing the state of Onarra. He walks closer and kneels down with the aide of his staff, taking off his ghoul bone mask and setting it aside for now. "Please tell me this was the work of time and nothing else." he said quietly. To him, it still felt like he had only recently created Onarra and others, now to see the scene before him drove home just how much changed over the centuries. And for the worst it seems. 

#107 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:46 AM

"momma doesnt speak alot anymore."

The little girl giggles smiling.

"She is tired.....she moves sometimes....But only when she eats good."

SLowly, the  eyes gain a stronger glow and the husk moves its head.

"hello ....Old friend..."

SHe whispers, looking from varkanis to noctis.

"Still as feral as ever arent you Noctis.."

cainsig11.jpg

#108 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 09:02 PM

"I bet that won't do anymore now." he said to himself as he examined her state further. He let the staff lean against the  side of the cave before interlaceing his fingers and cracking his knuckles with dry snaps. "Just keep talking to noctis, gods know he's as sociable as a skeleton prop." he said as he moved his hands over her prone body. "Lets see if this still works after sleeping for so long." he breathed to himself as his powers were called once again, the orb on the staff glowed red as his hands started to shine with a purplish aura of energies to revitalize the ghoul queen.

#109 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:37 PM

the ghoul queen grunts and her eyes close as the energies of death pulse and move within her. As is growing in fast forward befire your eyes color returns to the ghoul queens flesh, her hard chitinous shell returns and her ahggard draedlocks of organic chitin grow back,.\

"Skeleton prop....Right,.....Asshole."\

Noctis grunts, scything his blades over one another to keep them sharp as the little girl looks at the staff in wonder

cainsig11.jpg

#110 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:03 PM

As Varkanis kept up the slow but steady process, he turns his head slightly at the little girl. "Careful with that, it was a gift from an old friend." he said politely before returning his attention back to his work. He felt a small pang in his chest before shoving to one side as he focused on bringing back the ghoul queen from brink of permenant death. "Simpler times too." he whispered to himself.

#111 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:31 AM

she grips the staff and the shaft explodes with energy.

The little girl arcs as the power courses through her and it strikes her mother, aceslllerating the process.

"Varkanis....Old friend.."

The queen qhispers, dragging her chitinous legs from the sands.

"Youre awake........Im sorry..."

cainsig11.jpg

#112 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 03:52 AM

"Well honestly I doubt you have any reason to even think of saying sorry from what I heard has been going on around the world in my absence." He told her as he stood himself back on his feet, dusting off sand from his robes. "Second thought." he said before pointing to the girl. "How?" then he points to his own staff, which was still in her hands. "With that?"

#113 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:43 PM

the little girl runs in circles with the staff raised overhead and the ghoul queen chuckles.

"I breed varkanis...I needed something to carry on my strain as i faded. So i crafted her."

she looks at noctis and sighs.

"The big bad wolf huh........Im suprised you let huim out of the city. "

Noctis growls menacingly and raises an eyebrow.

"What is that uspposed to mean?"

She folds her arms and huffs.

'Youve spent the last couple hundred years playing boogeyman. HUnting the humans to keep them from the city....If you wouldvew focused on waking var.."

Noctis snarls and the blades on his arms extend.

'I had to find the book! it isnt htat simple!"

cainsig11.jpg

#114 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

Varkanis eyes grew as he saw the real possibility of physical hostilities between the two. "How about we all calm down and not do something everyone will regret later?" Varkanis said with his hands extended out to both of them, using a small bit of his influence to calm the ghouls. "It's one thing to have a disagreement, but this should probably be cleared up before it gets worse as we continue on?" he asked, hoping for a clamer explaination of what they were speaking about. Then he shot out his hand and grabbed the head of his staff. "Please give back the staff made out of the ashes of my dead family." Varkanis said with a deadpan expression and tone.

#115 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:30 AM

The little girl frowns anf folds his arms as the ghoul queen takes a step back.

"Im sorry necromancer...I spoke out of line..."

"No!"

Noctis snarls, drool hanging from his maw.

"Playing boogeyman? YOu painted whore i played monster!  I hunted, and fought, and bled, and slaughted more than any one of you to wake this bag of bones!"

The omniarchs muscles bulge menacingly.

"I killed all my brothers and sisters....ALl of them because of what nightmare did! So dont paint me to be irresponsible bitch. Ive sacraficed more than my fair share to keep this world turning.!"

Snarling, noctis turns and leaves the cave, his claws striking the stone and showering sparks behind him.

"OOOOooOoOoOooooo....He said a swear word...."

The little girl gasps, covering her mouth.

cainsig11.jpg

#116 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 06:21 AM

Varkanis lets out a deep sigh as he closed his eyes, after Noctis exited the cave. "I shouldn't have gone to sleep." he said to himself. His mind flashes back for a moment, him laying in the sarcophagus as both Augustus and Nocturne stood next to it before the lid would be slid shut. Remembering the promises they both told him. The sheer reluctance that sat in his heart as the lid shut with a dull finality as his mind slip into unconciousness. "I didn't want to go." he said with a tone filled with regret, his features tighten with anger at himself. He relaxed and looked over to the ghoul Queen and her daughter. "Go ahead and get ready, we should be moving soon." he said as he started heading out the cave. He stop short before looking back. "He's not mad at you, please don't take it like that. I do not think the passing years has been kind to anyone." he said as a form of consolation before leaving, intent on finding Noctis and talking to the enraged patriarch.

#117 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:35 AM

noctis sits on the edge of the town. oddly enough, human.

He sits at the waters sidem his face obscured by a curtain aof thick, black hair.

He stares at the water like an amused chilkd, taunting the fish within with his kicking feet.

"I know...I get it, i lost my temper.."

cainsig11.jpg

#118 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:35 AM

"Hm, haven't seen you in that form in a long time." he commented, as if ignoring the issue of temper. With a moment of difficulty, Varkanis sat down next to Noctics, crossed legged instead of hanging his legs over the edge. "....It not that you lost you're temper, it's why that concerns me." Varkanis admitted to the patriarch. "From what I can understand, you thought no one cared for your side over the years and what you had to go through, yes?" he asked. 

#119 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:31 AM

noctis looks at the water tiredly.

"Decades turned to centuries old man....I watched everything unravel....I watched everyone pull apart like cheap toffe...... Everything i did i did it alone... No one looked for me, no one sought me out."

He tosses a stone into the water, watching the ripple .

"Than i come back with you..And everyone reacts like the messiah has come back to the desert...if we all rallied like this when you slept we couldve fought..Everything could still be ok."

cainsig11.jpg

#120 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:54 AM

"Ha, messiah my decrepted ass. A messiah is someone who can fix everyone's problems and makes it all peachy again, I just come along and pick up the pieces out of the dirt."Varkanis chuckled dryly. "And Noctis, you of all people should know I hadn't done have even half the things I've done by myself at all. You were there most of the time pulling me out of something I sure as hell wasn't going to get out of alive." He told him, trying to get him remember what they went through long before even establishing the city as they fought along with Augustus and Nocturne. "....I know you remember me telling you how Augustus found me, after inception day, sitting in the ashes with barely controlled ghouls around me, no one giving a damn during that fire or after?" he asked, his mood now much more somber then earlier. "It's the same thing that I remember Augustus telling me, with all that regret and anger nesting in my heart at the time. 'You can either sit here and stew in what already happened, or you can get up and fix why it happened.'" He finished before looking over to Noctis. "Not sure if that helps now, never been much of a people person after all." he said with wrinkled smirk.

Change Theme!