#1 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts
  • Xbox Live:The Warmaster82

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:00 AM

Just though I'd post my top five games, and the one game that I WISH I had never bought.

1. Dishonored
There are no words to describe this.

2. Assassin's Creed III
Got it right off the bat without knowing much about Assassin's Creed, but after playing for ten straight hours, it was sad to stop to sleep.

3. Fable III
I liked how it was open world and let me do things that other games do, but I hated having to switch regions constantly with massive amounts of loading screens, but it still had a good storyline, and was pretty awesome.

4. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
I generally don't like call of duty, but black ops two was good. I liked zombies and the campaign was better then previous call of duties with the ability to customize and I like how it had some parts where you could choose for yourself, but I still despise the multiplayer like all call of duties.

5. Halo 4
I hoped this could take fourth, but I didn't see anything special about it. the campaign had a good storyline and pristine graphics, but I felt like I was confined to these places, rather when Bungie did it, it seemed more open and you had little bit more freedom. I hold the multiplayer in high esteem due to it's various modes and style. Also I miss killing brutes and scarabs, so that was a downer, but overall great game.

Now the game I absolutely wish I had never ever ever ever EVER bought is Modern Warfare 3. Waste of forty bucks, for a shit game. Two was better, but if you put the two campaigns side by side the only difference is the setting and some weapons. I hate this game. Multiplayer sucks, survival sucks, and spec ops was a little better, but overall this game is a COMPLETELY UTTER PIECE OF SHIT.

Please post your top five, maybe I might find my next number 1-5.

Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#2 An_A10_Pilot

An_A10_Pilot

Shenanigans Master!

• Premium Member
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:10 AM

Hmm.... Top games? Oh my.

1) My favorite game of all time? Oh man this is a toughie. I'd have to say though, it would be my first game on my n64. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. The exploration, combat, and secrets in that game are a blast and I recommend it to any one who has never played it. It's an awesome game and a classic. The feeling of joy and fun as a kid link to the growth to adult link and the scaryness of the shadow temple make it an extremely varied game. Also, just to put it out there, FUCK the Water temple. The Spirit temple in this game is on of my favorite dungeons of all time, using parts of kid and adult link, along with the fun from gerudo valley, just exemplifies the fun of just one part of the game. Lastly, the MUSIC to this game. The songs in the game are excellent, unique, and catchy. The tone perfectly fits with the events, pacing, and character of the different parts of the game. To this day, I can sit down, write down a music staff on a piece of a napkin and write out almost all the songs note for note. Even with all the jokes about Link's feminity, he is still one of my favorite protaganists. Lets see you lift 1000 tons of granite. XD

2) Next on my list of favorites is Rome: Total war. It is an outstanding mix of real time and turn based strategy, based in one of my favorite time periods to study. The battles take into account weather, unit morale, flanking and a lot of tactics that you can think of. The only downside is the Diplomacy, but who needs diplomacy when unleashing a barbarian hoarde? This game I enjoy for the challenge as well as the battlefield thinking. The only thing that takes away from the game is that you can pause it mid battle, so you can just pause and constantly re-evaluate your orders instead of reacting is a manner similar to real life command. Overall, an excllent game that I still play to this day.

3) Command and Conquer Red alert 2. This real time strategy game is what got me into pc gaming. It's speed, sillyness, and just plain fun are all awesome. I have installed it in all my computers and still occasionally play it. From there I have gotten all the C&C games. This is closely followed by C&C generals. Im including bother for this pick.

4) Portal/Orange box package. Portal is the most fun puzzle game I've ever played. It is decently challenging due to its use of all 3 dimensions as well as physics. But what makes the game is the storyline and most central to that, GlaDoS. Her extremely dark humor and perfectly timed lines made me die from laughing several times. Add on to portal, the half life 2 games. Another excellent series, but I see it as tied to portal thru the orange box and am including them together. Another excellent story line and a fun shooter, it was pretty open and could be solved with a multitude of weapons and vehicles.

5) I love Halo 3. It was my first dive into console shooters. (Begin the heretic hunt, I own a N64, but no Golden Eye) After playing it I immediately went and bought both halo and halo 2 playing thru all 3. The campaign for 3 was a nice way to end that particular trilogy. The thing that stands out the most to me about Halo 3 was the multiplayer. It was among the most balanced multiplayer games ive ever played. It was shenanigan tastic and in general a lot of fun. I made a lot of good friends thru that game simply thru team shenanigans. I'd recommend it to anybody.

Honorable Mentions : Shadow of the Colossus, Dark Souls, and CoD: MW.

Now for the one game I find the biggest waste of money to date. Something I wish I had never bought. This is easy.

HALO 4.
In my opinion, it fell flat on its face. The campaign was confused about its identity. It couldn't decide if it was story of the loss of Cortana or the fight with the Didact. I felt that they tried to cram too much stuff into too short of a campaign and lessened both arcs of the the story. It just switched so suddenly and rapidly that there was little to no pacing. Now, onto the part where my little rant really starts to kick in.

The multiplayer is not Halo. It does not feel like halo. Halo - halo 3 multiplayer I could pick up and play for hours. Halo 4 multiplayer i can play no longer than 40 minutes and I only pick it up now if somebody else asks me to. The whole class system and spawning with weapons felt like a fundamental shift towards Call of Halo. You get to spawn with several weapons and all kinds of grenades and other stuff. This is completely different from the first 3 halo games. Reach was tolerable and I was glad to see growth. No change causes stagnation and that is the last thing I want to see in bungie.

One of my biggest gripes about the spawing with w/e weapons you want was plasma pistols and plasma nades. This complete shuts down all vehicles on all maps. You can be the best hog driver in the world, doesn't matter because the enemy team has 8 plasma pistols at all times. Oh and grinding for that stupid operator perk? hah. So, I sold my copy of Halo 4 and I gladly recommend that option to others. I wish that 343 would re-evaluate and hopefully improve halo 5 so that it (while growing and changing) re captures that halo spirit.

/end rant.
Posted Image

"Sweet Tap-Dancing Night Lords, Batman!"

#3 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:16 AM

Bungie did halo right, before I got my xbox I would go to my friends house and play hours of halo 3 or reach. halo 3 campaign was one of the best, I'm looking forward to when it's free.
Purge the heresy with the Emperor's fire of retribution. Destroy the mutant against the anvil of his wrath. Exterminate the xenos with the courage of humanity.

#4 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:59 AM

• Command and Conquer (N64)
  • Age of Empires II: Age of Kings & Conquerors Expansion
  • Star Trek Armada 1
  • Sins of A Solar Empire Trinity + Distant Stars Mod
  • Halo: Combat Evolved (XB1)

Subsequent Halo games were good (until 4) but none of them soaked as much time for me as Halo 1 did. I was still playing it 16v16 lan when Halo 2 was out

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#5 Da Dealer

Da Dealer

Dark Angel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 06:32 AM

1.dead space is just awesome just a fact 2. Dark souls. You can spent hours upon hours exploreing , PvPing, trying different builds. 3 the walking dead, story is awesome. 4. Far cry 3, good story and gameplay multiplayer is a fun little extra, 5. Cod world at war ,multiplayer was fun playing , and anything world war 2 is just awesome. Most disappointkent. Aliens colonial marines. Grapices sucked, story was shit, multiplayer was ok but could of. Been better
This is going to get ugly:huh:

#6 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:46 AM

1: Timesplitters: Future Perfect. Hilarious game, a map creator that's actually fun to use (Yes, I'm calling out Halo's Forge mode. Come at me bro.) and a good storyline. It's got zombies, time travel, hippies, robots, evil Russians and an Imperial shit ton of weapons.
Oh, did I mention you can make your own missions?
As well as Arcade mode, more options than most other games (Sure, everyone has Capture the Bag and Team Deathmatch, but Flood ain't got nothin' on Virus.), cat racing, monkey curling and zombie boxing. Inside all this is a balanced shooter that works as a competitive, or better, as a great game for four mates to destroy each other in. The AI is actually challenging to fight, but has a decent learning curve.
Oh, and you have health and armour bars a'la Goldeneye. Never mind this regenerating health rubbish (Thanks CoD :dodgy: )
TL;DR: Best FPS ever devised.

2: Half life and sequels. The game almost every FPS today owes its current state of existence to. Genre defining, the story becomes incredibly involving during HL2, though Blue Shift is also a worthy mention. When the almighty Gaben releases Episode 3, this series and TSFP could be having words.

3: Team Fortress 2. The Steam community is great. This game is free. It is very fun, well balanced, and all official maps are kept clear of hackers and the like. Play vanilla, then find Saxton Hale, Deathrun and Zombie Fortress games. (Note this is the PC version. The X360 version is just... no.)

4: Dawn of War. Ok, so I'm no RTS nut, my macro isn't great and I don't know my timings well. But that's fine, because Dawn of War understands that I'm here for the 40K: I want to watch heretics burn, not constantly worry about if I have enough wood to research flint axes. While it doesn't catch the 40K universe perfectly, it still does a commendable job, and with supporting mods really comes close to a true representation - The well known No limit, Firestorm over Kronus and Project Dumbass mods manage to get this to number Four.

5: Borderlands 2. This game. It's hilarious. It has a bazillionty guns. It also has a load of DLCs.
"But Authrix, added content isn't a reason to put a game down!" No, I suppose you're right assumed voice of the reader. But the problem is, I'm not made of money. I can't afford to buy the game, then all the DLCs for it. Would I like to? Yes, of course. But I can't. So it is with envious eyes that this falls to number five. To do this game justice though, I should probably mention the size of it, the great sense of humour running throughout, the accessible storyline, diversity in the classes and the vast number of playstyles you can adopt, that multiplies dramatically playing as part of a team.
But nah, I'll end saying that I have looking at these DLCs, and then my empty wallet.

Honourable mentions: Minecraft, League of Legends, Guitar Hero, Pokemon.

Game I wish I'd never bothered with: Halo 4.
Oh. Dear. God.
I'll start with the good point. The campaign was ok. Multiplayer with friends is alright. The rest needs a serious overhaul. The power balance between weapons, vehicles, and even certain maps is just ridiculous. Only two maps are played in Big Teamfights, Valhalla and Exile (or whatever it's called. You know, the one where only ONE TEAM can have a scorpion, and the other team have practically 0 chance of taking it, unless the team taking it are utterly incompetent.)
Difficulty spikes in the utterly typical and mediocre campaign make each section frustrating, rather than entertaining, a constant struggle to bother to get past the endless amount of Binary rifle toting opponents simply to kill the Didact in a crappy Quicktime event. Jesus, even killing Nemeroth in Spess Mahreen has some challenge to it, but instead the closing cinematic (let's not pretend here) allows you to press one button to end it. Or was it two? Who cares, actually. Only die hard Halo fans and myself bothered to get through the generic and shallow campaign to find it. Telling the player to go through the campaign again with skulls on doesn't count as extending the life of a shoddy, at best, game.
And they didn't even give us the courtesy of a Firefight mode.

And the worst part? It's still better than Reach.

Rant over.

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

#7 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:26 AM

1) The command and conquer series. All the way from the first to the current one I have grown up playing this game hell even when I had a PS2 I would go back and play Red alert and retaliation (Also Kane has not aged at all through any of the games go back and look at the cut scenes from the first one with nod in to the most recent one they are identical HE IS THE TRUE PROFIT. FOR THE BROTHERHOOD.)

2) Star trek armada II. It was a great RTS in space and had a lot of really good lore in it as well as a great campaign. K'apla!

3) Minecraft. This game is not given enough credit in my eyes people say that it has no set goal or consistent things but that's the beauty of this game I have spent many day practically building the exact same thing in other peoples worlds just cause. Its a great sandbox game to just lose yourself in.

4) AirMech. It is a great unique Action/RTS game were you have you whole RTS elements of building units to destroy the opponents main base but it also mixes in the fact that your curser is a mobile Mech that can transform into an aircraft which can then carry units over obstacles and is extremely mobile. Is a great game that is a free to play that can be picked up on steam if you are a fan of Mechs or RTS then go check it out.

5) Halo 4
Spoiler
you can say what you want about everything else in halo 4 but the forge mod was amazing building your own custom maps then being able to paly then with friends and say hey I made this is great.
Posted Image

#8 TechGerhard

TechGerhard

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:25 PM

1.Section 8 Prejudice- This game is everything I love about an FPS and more. You can't customize how you would look per-say but you can customize how effective everything else is, from armor/shield strength to how fast you can run. Awesome multiplayer that is always full and eventful. There is too much positive in this game for me to say here. I love this game more than my entire Halo collection...oh and it's less than $15 from the get-go.

2.Star Wars Battlefront II-My first FPS, always fun to play it, whether it's campaign, conquest, splitscreen, or iconic character fights.

3.Halo CE (original)-Do I even need to explain this one? Great campaign, music, graphics for it's time, enemies, weapons and the wholesome Halo 1 Magnum pistol.

4.Godzilla Unleashed-I don't always play fighting games, but when I do, I play a giant monster fighting another giant monster.

5.Mario Party 2- Gotta love the N64, with loads of fun mini-games and board game-esque gameplay, this was the only video game that brought my family together on game nights.
Posted Image

#9 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:28 PM

I'm writting my as of how, but it's a long read.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#10 DAN8808

DAN8808

Follower of Nagash

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Xbox Live:Danerius xDAx
  • Steam:dplante4
  • Social Groups:Dark Angels

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

1. Mass Effect 3; most engaging storyline I have ever experienced.
2. Champions of Norrath: Return to Arms; Local 4 player, beat em up style rpg on PS2
3. Assassin's Creed series until AC3; Connor sucks compared to Ezio.
4. Red Dead Redemption; Best open world game thus far.
5. Dawn of War; I mean 40k strategy game, can't go wrong there.

Honorable mentions: Space Marine and the original Front Mission for SNES
Posted Image

#11 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:57 PM

• Kingdom Hearts 1&2: My favourite games from childhood, never had so much in games before this before. Had me hooked with the story and feel of the game.
  • Elder Scrolls: Oblivion: Do I need a reason? Only that it's not first?
  • Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness: I know this was possibly one of the worst Tomb Raider games (due to how tremendously broken it was on release) but I seriously enjoyed it compared to the more modern ones, although Tomb Raider (the new one) was still pretty good.
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2: My most favourite multiplayer game of all time. Campaign wasn't half bad either.
  • Dawn of War: Winter Assault: Loved the campaign of it. No other reason.

Most disappointing game?: the Nintendo Wii. It's not a game, but I hated it so much I hated every single game I had on it, except Guitar Hero.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#12 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:11 PM

Top 5 games played:

1) EvE Online - The biggest Sandbox game you will ever play. Also one of the only games where you have hundreds to thousands of players fighting each other in a single spot.

2) World of Warcraft - Great game until Pandas. Lots of great content and quite fun to play. However, it does get stale after a while.

3) Halo 1 through 3 - Amazing FPS.

4) Final Fantasy Series - I've played FF6 - FF13 (excluding 11), and they have all been phenomenal games. Excellent storytelling, combat system, RPG and easily my favorite games.

5) Mass Effect Series - Pretty much same as Final Fantasy Series. Amazing storytelling, combat and length. People hate on the ME3 ending, but really you shouldn't be playing for the ending. It's all about the journey, and the Mass Effect series is one hell of a journey.

Honorable mentions: Super Smash Brothers series, Hydro Thunder Hurricane, League of Legends, Dark Souls

Top 3 games I wish I never bought:

1) Defiance - boring

2) Space Marine - worst programming ever

3) Guardians of Middle Earth - worst programming ever

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#13 DTdante2787

DTdante2787

I will never be a memory

• Interrogator
  • 1,886 posts
  • Xbox Live:dtdante2787
  • Steam:nightlorddante
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

Yep, my turn...gonna mix in some classic and some very recent stuff

1) Devil May Cry 3:Special Edition - Where to start with this one? This game goes right to the top for many reasons, one of which is the shear number of times I've played it...on 3, count 'em, 3 different ports (PC, PS2, and XBox360).
Even now, this game holds up as the best of the series, distilling all the best aspects from it's groundbreaking predecessors into a blockbuster game. The controls are tight, the combat insane, the characters & story, awesome. There's a level of customization to fit your play style as well as well as a ton of unlockables...so all around, definitely deserves #1

2) Borderlands 2 - I got this game not knowing it was a FPS. For those who don't know, I don't really like FPS games...I'm almost exclusively a 3rd person gamer. However, this game is phenomenal. It's the kind of addiction that should have a surgeon general's warning attached to it. Doing quests, adjusting your character, finding guns, selling guns, shooting guns...my god...there really is nothing bad you can say about this game. (I'll cut it short since BL2 has already been mentioned a few times)

3) Metal Gear Rising:Revengeance - This game I had been looking forward to for a while since I heard about it. While it did come under fire for being a little short and diverged from the stealth roots of it's predecessors, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this game. Again, the controls are good and tight, and the unique blade mode completely redefines the hack and slash genre. Being able to literally cut at will (as they advertised) is what makes this game so great. In a world where gaming companies say one thing then do another, it was refreshing to see them make good on their promises. The story had interesting points, however, honestly you're gonna be more focused on slaughtering enemy cyborgs than anything else the first go round. There ARE unlockables that aren't DLC. The DLC is hit and miss...some of it is awesome (the MGS4 suit and Bladewolf story...which brings the stealth back into the game because wolf isn't as tough as Raiden)....while others are downright awful (yes, Jetstream, we are looking at you). Still, a ground breaking game...definitely hope for a sequel

4) Bloodrayne - Speaking of ground breaking, here's an almost forgotten gem. The first Bloodrayne game was ridiculed by many gaming snobs for being a forgettable, by the numbers vampire game with eye candy. However, what most people fail to notice is just how much they packed into this thing. Think God of War was the first game you could grab an enemy from across the screen and bring 'em in for the kill? Nope, Bloodrayne did it first...3 years early I might add. The hack and slash was fun, as well as the feeding mechanic ('nuff said). You could pick up and use just about any pair of guns you wanted...just all around, a violent, sexy romp of mayhem. The final boss is still one of the trickiest to take down. Oh, and did I mention there's a level where you get to pilot a mech? Yes, that happened. Also, it happens during WWII, and who doesn't enjoy dismembering Nazis? I've spent many hours both on PC and PS2 thoroughly enjoying this game (yes, this is a theme, if I've spent a LOT of time playing something barring Space Marine, I probably really enjoy it)

5) Painkiller:Overdose - And last and most likely completely unheard of, Painkiller:Overdose. This is a PC FPS game I discovered a demo of completely randomly one day, and fell in love. Why? Let's see here...the main character is a half angel half demon with a vicious sense of humor...one of his first weapons is a head he ripped off his demon jailer (that kills things with lasers from its eyes or a scream...I am not making this up). All the weapons are over the top, with 2 separate firing functions. Each level is unique, ranging from Asian locales to WWI to even the US Civil War. It has a steam punk look to it, and certain levels remind me of Suckerpunch (the movie)...with more gore. It's one of the funnest games you've never heard of (and if you have a dark sense of humor, you'll enjoy it even more)

Honorable Mention (because I can): The Gears of War series, Halo CE, Bayonetta

Alright, we covered the good ones. Now, a game I have complete hatred for, a game I was ready to pitch out the window 3 blocks in whatever direction. Yes, that kind of rage

I am talking about Resident Evil 6. Oh. My. GOD. Worst game I have ever played. The map, useless. I'm all about challenging, but when EVERYTHING in the game is trying to kill you while you are just trying to figure out where the hell you're supposed to go next, FUCK THAT.

Oh yes, and lest you should say, "maybe survival horror isn't your cup of tea Dante, you're just overreacting" yeah, let me address that. This game doesn't know what it wants to be. The opening scene is so over the top, you are left with the real possibility that a bunch of 10 year olds wrote the story. "Oh, you know what would be awesome?" (insert ENTIRE game story here). Then there's the fucking car chase. WHY THE HELL is a car chase in this game?! I want to kill zombies, not chase some clone of another impossible to kill chick through china or where ever the fuck it is.

All around, this game is horrible. The controls were the only thing that DIDN'T suck (and Leon's character design)....but it takes more than that to save a game that was probably written by Michael Bay

raptor_by_artimac-d4xg7cccopy_zps5623e7c

#14 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:47 PM

I thought is surprising to see space marine as one of the worst buys considering we all play space marine, but technically I'd feel the same way if I hand;t got it so cheaply off of amazon.

#15 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:22 PM

It's worst buy for me as well because I should of waited and payed £10 max for it instead of preordering it.

Posted Image

#16 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:27 PM

Despite playing it alot it is complete shit technically. It is also completely unbalanced and just not polished at all.

And don't get me started on all the "adults" that are actually children that play it.

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#17 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:47 PM

Here's my top 5 games i've ever played (I put a lot of effort into this so please read in full, or at least number 1 :)):

5. Soul Calibur 2 (PS2/GC/Xbox)

Spoiler

4. Bioshock (X360/PS3)

Spoiler

3. Bayonetta (Xbox 360 Version)

Spoiler

2. Devil May Cry 3 (PS2 with HD collection released on PS3 and X360)

Spoiler

1. Deadly Premonition (X360 Version)

Spoiler

Thanks to anyone who actually read any of this post (since it took all day and number 1 is a hearthelt post). I would include honorable mentions but it will take more work then i'm willing to do.

Thanks, Opey.

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#18 JC 042

JC 042

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 09:57 PM

Hoooollllyyyyy shiiiiitttt!!!!!!

You weren't kidding. I'll try read it all, but I'm goin bed now.

Emphasis on the "try", I could probably read the Da Vinci Code faster!... Well the summary on the back cover at least... :P

Posted Image

#19 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:01 PM

Hoooollllyyyyy shiiiiitttt!!!!!!

You weren't kidding. I'll try read it all, but I'm goin bed now.

Emphasis on the "try", I could probably read the Da Vinci Code faster!... Well the summary on the back cover at least... :P

4,619 words, I really need a life.

I hope some will read at least some of it though, but at least i've done my best :).

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#20 Brother Agatone

Brother Agatone

The Relentless

• Premium Member
  • Others:
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:59 PM

I'm sorry, but I couldn't get through one word of that, I have more patience for reading my mythology book for honors lit.

Change Theme!