139 replies to this topic

#61 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 03:14 AM

michael leads you into the sub and the hatch closes. Inside the tight confines of the submersible dozens of crews and workers are milling around, trying to get their tasks done.

"Everyone in the legion is named after an angel or a seraph....Its our culture." 

a hideous half human, deformed think scuttles between your legs and out of sight as you walk and michael guides you through the ship.

"We are the legion of the iron cross.....Inhotep templars."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#62 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 04:29 AM

"should I expect a full amour Knight coming though the doorway preaching the word of god" as Roberto let out a breath of air as he continued following Micheal

"Even if your Inhotep...templars I hope you don't start referencing god in battle or I'm gonna hit someone" as he then went silent wondering where Micheal was leading him to

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#63 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:50 PM

What meets you is a single figure, sitting on a bench.

His armoires is ornate, handcrafted steel overlaid a dark black bodysuit .

His face is angled and perfect, as if chiseled from stone. His eyes are sharp and focus on you as you enter, hiding behind calm grey hair,

" this is lucifer... Our garrison strategist.. He can tell you anything you'd like to know."

cainsig11.jpg

#64 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 12:55 AM

"Well other then the name that has me questioning a bit we can get down to business then" as Roberto walked passed Micheal and towards Lucifer 

"Well then Lucifer...tell me who are we going after and why" as he knew he had to get use to saying biblical names

Edited by Emporer469, 07 August 2014 - 12:56 AM.

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#65 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:04 PM

Lucifer looks at you, his eyes hard and peircing. He stands and points to the table. On it are dozens of pictures. Men in raiders armor, each wearing an inverted cross on their chest. 

"THey call themselves the Sacrafice of paul.....Theyve been raiding our settlements and recently been seen to use ghouls and other mutants in their ranks....Theyvve been attacking hospitals and churches for months now."

cainsig11.jpg

#66 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 08:01 PM

"Do we have anything on there attack patterns or unit strength" as Roberto looked between the two

"or how about any leads on who is there leader" as Roberto waited for an answer

Edited by Emporer469, 17 August 2014 - 08:02 PM.

#67 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

Lucifer nods very slowly..." Oh we know who the leader is.....He was one of ours.....Michales brother...Raphael."

Michael winces as if struck.

"He became a fanatic...THough himself above man./..."

cainsig11.jpg

#68 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:28 AM

Roberto chuckles softly

"You know the shit you guys can do kinda puts you above what man is so the only thing you blame is that his Ego got a little to infatuated" as Roberto concentrates his gaze on Micheal

"and when we meet your brother Micheal...he will be made an example of as others need to see the consequence of rebellion" as he then waited for his answer

Edited by Emporer469, 28 August 2014 - 04:29 AM.

#69 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:58 PM

Michael smiles, showing pristine pearls of teeth. HWat strikes you as odd are the two pristine pearl fangs that are his canines.

"I agree.....i lost love for him the moment he did this....The vanguard canmnot tolerate dissadance.:"

Behind you ad figure clears his throat.

"If the general is ready...We have to fit him for his harness."

YOu turn around and see an armoured angel, his blue eyes considering you from under his winged helm

cainsig11.jpg

#70 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:34 AM

"and who decides to grace us with is presence" Roberto in a questioning tone as he gazed at the man coldly but soon went back to Michael

"We'll continue this later since I will need to know a bit more about this fool were going to have to kill" as Roberto then moved towards the man that had entered the doorway

"If you would" as he move his hand out to show that he could lead Roberto where he wanted him to go

#71 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 September 2014 - 11:25 PM

Liwet"

The angel answers.

"I handle the cybernetics......I will be outfitting you with the rex exo skeleton."

cainsig11.jpg

#72 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 01:55 AM

"well lead on then...Liwet" as Roberto pronounce the name and waited for the man to lead him else where

Edited by Emporer469, 06 September 2014 - 01:56 AM.

#73 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:15 AM

you are lead toi a room where an x shaped table waits. The angel motions at it slowly.

"Go on....strap in."

cainsig11.jpg

#74 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:28 AM

"you do realize this doesn't paint you in a good light right now when you say that" as Roberto looked to the X shaped table as he then asked

"Just tell me what your going to do specifically and maybe I might strap in"

#75 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 October 2014 - 11:47 PM

the angel raises his hand and you are shoved back by a wave of force.

"Strap in."

he says again as two hunched servitor like creatures amble forward, drawing behind them a tarp covering a large metal construct."

cainsig11.jpg

#76 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 05:38 AM

"your not making a convincing argument here Liwet" as Roberto instead looked at the device as he wanted to know what this man was going to try to put into him

#77 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:02 PM

the tarp is removed, and an advanced musculateure system is revealred. HEavy iron bands form psuedo muscle, all of it leading to waht looks like a nexus chest guard.

"You are to be fitted with our battle system patriot...."

cainsig11.jpg

#78 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 03:35 AM

"Now this is something I can get behind" as Roberto moved forward towards the battle system as he touched it in wonderment

"So how long will the operation be Liwet" as he then moved towards the operation table and began strapping in

#79 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 02:41 AM

"If you can do what youre good at? A coupke of weeks. If there are issues....Well.......Lets just say youll have alot of fun with the sandbox."

you are lead to the table and long metal syringes slide into your joints.

'Try not to scream......You wont die from this...i hope."

He grabs a peice of the suit and begins heating the inside of it with a torch.

'We are going to burn away your top layer of skin to expose your nerves...The suit will regrow them after forming a bond with you at a genetic level......"

cainsig11.jpg

#80 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:05 AM

"you better hope this kills me because when I wake up I'm going to slug the first thing I see, I hope you know that" as Roberto then waited for the pain to come

Change Theme!