129 replies to this topic

#121 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 12:20 AM

you move amoungst a blur of strikes, metal collides with fist, and fist collides with metal. SOon , bioth of you are spent, and the angel comes forward.

"perfect perfect.....Its abnout time we finish up and have you meet your friends."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#122 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 29 July 2016 - 02:48 PM

Roberto stares at the angel for a moment before recomposing himself

"I have been around for far to long to have any friends left alive" and looked towards his sparring partner for the match

"You were pretty good surpised you didn't try to get me to concede"

Edited by Emporer469, 29 July 2016 - 02:49 PM.

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#123 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:56 PM

Cortez grunts and his arm crumbles, and he lets out a slight chuckle.

" I cant beat you into a stalemate commander....Im just here to test and see if you can do it.:"

The angel tuts and shakes his head.

"Youre right...But these men are the sons of those friends..... Many of them willing to take up after their leader."

cainsig11.jpg

#124 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 01:42 PM

"then assemble the men and get yourself fixed up" as Roberto looked to his arm and grinned at the power that it manage to bring out

"I want to see the men and women that are going to follow me into bloody war"

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#125 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 03:08 PM

the angel leads yo uacross the base, and soon yo ustep into a massive hanger.

as the door opens you hear the clicking of boots and before you an entire batallion of men, in remarkably accurate marine attire can be seen.

"Bulldog corps!"

a man at the front yells and  at once all the men move their hands up to theior heads to salute.

"at ease!"

there is another uniform set of clicks and the men go to a resting poisiytion as the man slowly turns to his superior.

"COmmander roberto... I am Hogarth Tarkin.. Son of your second luitenant..it is an honor to finally meet you sir."

cainsig11.jpg

#126 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 25 May 2017 - 08:33 PM

"well its good to meet you Lieutenant Tarkin" as Roberto then turned to look at his men for moment

"So I take it this is all of you" as Roberto took his time to remember the faces of his new unit and tried to put them to the men he used to commander so long ago

#127 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 03:04 PM

SOme of them have familiar features, and some are foreign. but soon enough the angel comes forward, clicking his pen .

"is everything to your liking roberto?"

he asks calmly.

'we have a timeline."

cainsig11.jpg

#128 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 01:24 AM

A smirk is seen on Roberto lips

"Everything is fine but if you have a timeline for me then tell me everything now" as Roberto then turned his gaze to the man waiting for his answer

#129 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 13,964 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 12:24 PM

he double clicks his pen.

"your grandson is deployed already to lead an insurgency point. he has began in egypt/ To start this war i want you to land on the western african front. YOu will engage Damiens forces directly and try to draw their focus away while we have your grandson start rallying further forces... We need to find waht damien is protecting."

cainsig11.jpg

#130 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 01 July 2017 - 03:09 AM

Roberto considers his words

"Then lets us get a foot hold in Africa before we begin assaulting him to find out what you want from this Damien" as Roberto considers which part of Africa would be a decent staging ground for this assault

"But remember if this one that has my blood is anything like me then you better not leave him idle for long since he might cause more trouble then you can handle"  and stared at the man in question waiting for a reply

Change Theme!