64 replies to this topic

#21 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:53 PM

MMO's are not skill based there gear based...... shooters where you can only get non upgradable loadouts that are avaliable to everyone are skill based...

Thats why all the bad kids run to MMO's :D
Posted Image

#22 Morentz01

Morentz01

Dark Apostle

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

Well do to the fact it is also coming out for xbox one and PS4, I'm willing to bet that those people already unlock the other races while PC players must pay membership.
Cast down the idols! Destroy the temples! Slay the priests! Show these fools that they worship nothing more than a rotting corpse!

#23 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

Im hoping its not a F2P because it will be horribly unbalanced and gear reliant just like other games i've played.
Posted Image

#24 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 07:10 PM

Well put it this way. I aint looking forward to it at all. I tink this will ruin the gaming 40k franchise.
I dont like the fact of being a 'solid' chapter and why the dark angels wat bout the inperial fists or space wolves blood angels. Me personally I dont like the da ( no offence da on here) but im glad its not the ultramarines cos they have been played too much.
Mmo version, I ti k thts gonna ruin it, I was hoping more of a skyrim look of things but with co-op play or pvp like sm 1. Mmo I tink personally will not go well with it I just wanted an updated version of sm with more weapons like lightening claws or combi weapons or multi metlas or vehicles. A battlefield version of sm wood be awesome dreadnoughts landraiders defilers n more. I dont like the whole mmo thing of gaming anyway.
But its nice to see the tryanids in it and eldar if im looking forward to it I wood like to play as an eldar striking scorpion. But

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#25 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:07 AM

I think the DA have the biggest fan base table top armies wise. That and there new starter kit is DA backed.

That and they knew the Chosen one Romulous was coming..... There fluffen it up for me.....

:D <---cheesen
Posted Image

#26 palin2004

palin2004

Chaos Lord Sorcerer

• Members
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:38 AM

Alright, they said the game was going to be F2P, but the ONLY faction available for free players would be Orks, and on average it would take 5 orks to kill 1 Astartes(aka pay to play player). The reason why they are making the whole unbalanced orks vs others is because of how many people play F2P games that are decent, that way people that pay feel like their getting their money's worth. As such, you've got to get experience to unlock new ""classes," aka chaplains, or sorcerors or such. ALSO they did say that AIMING in this game would be a critical factor, so even though you may have Terminator armor, a few Kraken bolts in the head will still put you out of commision! (so keep those helmets on FFS and dont try to suck in that vacuum of space, not life friendly)

9JeXAbU.jpg

Do not wonder those who are good without God, Pitty those who need God to be good.

#27 Morentz01

Morentz01

Dark Apostle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:16 AM

It saddens me to know some don't like this game now but look at it like this. This game will probably be the only Warhammer 40k game coming out for awhile so be glad people are working on it. Sure it may not live up to your expectations but this is Warhammer 40k and we all love it no matter what.
Cast down the idols! Destroy the temples! Slay the priests! Show these fools that they worship nothing more than a rotting corpse!

#28 JACCX023

JACCX023

Guardian of the kitchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:55 AM

indeed guys if it does come to our doorstep we cant complain that much it cant be worse than space marine as we all love/hate it it is an incomplete game that was most likely the precursor to dark millenium and now this i say try to be as supportive as they deserve and prove to be only time will tell again brothers lets not have soo many ups and downs be in the middle as always
A true warrior is never afraid to employ more unconventional tatics!
Posted Image

#29 palin2004

palin2004

Chaos Lord Sorcerer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:59 AM

There's 3 Wh40k games coming out, ones unknown, another is a android/iphone game and other is Eternal crusade.

http://m.gamespot.co...r-games-6401161

9JeXAbU.jpg

Do not wonder those who are good without God, Pitty those who need God to be good.

#30 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:16 AM

You forgot Dawn of War 3 which Relic is finishing off Palin

There's also a "Medieval War" style Warhammer Fantasy game in development

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#31 palin2004

palin2004

Chaos Lord Sorcerer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:18 AM

Either way, were not just getting only Eternal crusade, were getting a slew. Of games.

9JeXAbU.jpg

#32 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:19 AM

I ai t saying I dont like it im glad theres more games coming but I dont hold high hopes for it and a 2 year wait oh my god theres ages away but I ll give it ago through.

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#33 Authrix

Authrix

Chief Organ Thief

• Acolyte
  • 3,926 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 12:47 PM

As long as there's tanks I'll be happy.

You need your head examined - CruciasNZ

Authrix stop making me spill things on my laptop with what you post - Pony

I cannot oblige Pony.

#34 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:09 PM

As long as Eldar are there I will be happy! =D

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#35 palin2004

palin2004

Chaos Lord Sorcerer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:27 PM

I ai t saying I dont like it im glad theres more games coming but I dont hold high hopes for it and a 2 year wait oh my god theres ages away but I ll give it ago through.

Did you not read the link I posted? there's one comin out before the end of this year, another near midway through next year then EC in 2015, thats just the 3 I read about, not even the ones Crusiaz posted.

9JeXAbU.jpg

#36 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:46 PM

Did you not read the link I posted? there's one comin out before the end of this year, another near midway through next year then EC in 2015, thats just the 3 I read about, not even the ones Crusiaz posted.

Yeah I did read the link but until more info comes out then I hoping my breath lol. Hopefully one wll be space marine.

#37 JACCX023

JACCX023

Guardian of the kitchen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:55 AM

I just found an interview some one had with the head of behaviours studios the guys making the game here guys

http://www.dualshock...ext-gen-mmorpg/

Ohhh god all that enthusiasm all of it sounds awsome for the moment!
A true warrior is never afraid to employ more unconventional tatics!
Posted Image

#38 JC 042

JC 042

Sons of The Fallen clan leader

• GWRS Governing Council
  • 9,552 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:12 AM

DX, if you buy it on PC I'm sure there will be nude Eldar mods. Oh wait, your laptop probably won't be able to handle the game :P 
I NEVER SEEN SUCH A GOOD REASON FOR FREE TO PLAY BEFORE :D

G: I see, you expect many free players to be undisciplined like Orks.
M: Exactly! You expect them to be less disciplined. You expect them to be rude. You expect them to defy orders. You expect them to ignore objectives, and to insult you all the time, exactly like Orks would do.

Posted Image

JC: 99% Anime, 1% hot gas

#39 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 07:44 AM

DX, if you buy it on PC I'm sure there will be nude Eldar mods. Oh wait, your laptop probably won't be able to handle the game :P

JC... I don't think I could handle that! Despite the laptop not being able to handle it. If it comes out for PS4 I might get it. I think I will get a PS4 in the future =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#40 palin2004

palin2004

Chaos Lord Sorcerer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:38 AM

Either way, I'm playing a CSM until I unlock the sorcerer.

9JeXAbU.jpg

Change Theme!