• PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Origin:Tribute2TheRev
  • Xbox Live:DiabloDarkWolf
  • PSN:DiabloDarkWolf
  • Steam:diablodarkwolf
  • Social Groups:Night Lords

Posted 12 May 2013 - 04:41 AM

hello everyone from what info i have found so far there are rumors of the the space marine DLC been made available well possibly im not sure how true it is here is a link of what i have seen a message been posted on a website possibly a legit reply from sega support not a 100% so dont get your hopes up but if i hear anything and get confirmation on it been true i will post a thread letting everyone know here is the link for people to check out its not much to go on but better than nothing.

http://www.dakkadakk...ist/521208.page
I WILL NOT
KEEP CALM
I WILL
RAISE HELL
AND
BREAK SHIT.

#2 Ziet

Ziet

Guardian of the Great Angel's Tomb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • Xbox Live:reponinja666
  • Steam:ziet666
  • NDS Friend Code:1736-0763-4494

Posted 12 May 2013 - 06:08 AM

Interesting. I'd love to see Space Marine get some new assistance so we can get the game back on it's feet. If Sega gets the chance to snag the license then more power to them.
Posted Image

#3 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 08:24 AM

Ziet that signature is what i would want to see in a new dlc, terminators and tyranids... course any new dlc is a good thing
I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

#4 Dragon-Silver

Dragon-Silver

Gothic Wars Acolyte - Fallen Hunter

• Acolyte
  • Others:
  • 572 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:06 AM

Nids...Really? Imagine Exterminatus against Nids. You wouldn't even have to aim-just face the oncoming tide and hold down the trigger button.
The Ravenwings purpose is to hunt the Fallen.
The Unforgiven shall be redeemed.
The Fallen will be purged.

#5 Danguinius

Danguinius

Chaplain

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 280 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:26 AM

4 player team play against 20 waves of Nids. With calling bonuses allowing a player to field a dreadnought.

Could you imagine loosing that assault cannon! Would be awesome!
Posted Image

Blood Angel since 1992

GamerTag: DanFZ604

#6 Guardians Wolf

Guardians Wolf

Wolfie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

As much as we would love that there isn't a gaming engine which can hold a full sized swarm of nids and if there is then lets hope they find it, fighting a carnifex or a hive tiyrent against a space marine, terminators or dreadnought now thats a DLC i would gladly pay for.
'Spirit of the Wolf, You who wanders the wild lands, You who stalks in the silent shadows, Lend me your primal strength, Howl with me in my joy and Guard me as i move through this world'
Posted Image

#7 One more space marine

One more space marine

Imperial Fist 1st Company Battle Brother

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Xbox Live:TTD0Mindosa (no live)
  • Steam:Sergeant_Jesus
  • Social Groups:Imperial Fists

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:51 PM

Im hoping for Star Wars Battlefront gameplay being able to crusade or start a WAAAAUUUGHHHH!!! would be awesome.
BURN HERETIC- One more space Marine

#8 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:54 PM

As much as we would love that there isn't a gaming engine which can hold a full sized swarm of nids and if there is then lets hope they find it, fighting a carnifex or a hive tiyrent against a space marine, terminators or dreadnought now thats a DLC i would gladly pay for.

I wood pay alot.of more money for that I codnt care how much it wood cost. But u are right boit the engine size there no engine big enough I mean an ork waagh is like a 10th of nid invasion.

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#9 Guardians Wolf

Guardians Wolf

Wolfie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

I wood pay alot.of more money for that I codnt care how much it wood cost. But u are right boit the engine size there no engine big enough I mean an ork waagh is like a 10th of nid invasion.

The only gaming engines i can think of to date which could possibly work would be unreal engine 4 or frostbite 3 but frostbite would be a push, the destruction would definitely give any space marine title a awesome feel to it, but as saga has it the engines they use are no where near powerful enough for the amount of stuff the a engine will have to show at one time, that said with the next generation consoles coming out there is bound to be more powerful engines, i mean BF4's frostbite 3 has had roomers of being able to hold dynamic wether systems and naval warfare, dont quote me on that though.

'Spirit of the Wolf, You who wanders the wild lands, You who stalks in the silent shadows, Lend me your primal strength, Howl with me in my joy and Guard me as i move through this world'
Posted Image

#10 DusteirTax

DusteirTax

Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:36 AM

in the end i hope they come out with a second game and to not change the game play style the third person is great for this game

I allow the madness in but the difference between you and me is i dont let it take over. mostly

#11 trophicmocha

trophicmocha

Supreme Sorcerer Lord of the Thousand Sons

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 767 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

I also think that at the end of the day we will just have to patiently wait and see what they do with it all.
Fulgrim is our Lord, Slaanesh is our master, free your senses

#12 Lothair

Lothair

Brother

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

Yep, but just in case don't get your hopes up.

Change Theme!