73 replies to this topic

#1 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:44 AM

Well Gothic, I think its time I say my final farewell. I will be leaving in afew weeks to go and join the foreign legion. I wasn't planning on doing this for afew months but the waiting is driving me insane so I figured I may as well just go. This site has given me great times and others not so great, I've made friends here that will be friends for life and I will one day be seeing in real life and others that had better hope I don't see in real life. All in all though I wouldn't change a second of my time on here as I have truly loved every minute of it. So thank you to the mods for running this amazing site and keeping me in check when I've gone a little too far, thank you to all the chapters and warbands for giving me something to fight and thank you to all the amazing players that made me want to strive to be one of the best. Anyway with all that said, if any of you lads (or ladies) want to say anything to me before I go this is ya last chance. Weather its telling me how much of a *CENSORED* you think I am or to confess your undying love to me. ;) Anyway if I manage to get Internet while I'm out there I may check in occasionally but I have no clue if I will seems as I will be in some sandy shit hole for the most part. Still, better then Liverpool. :)

So I think that's about it, I'll be here afew more weeks then that's it.

Cya around.

Fuzzy (the friendly neighbourhood troll)

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#2 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 posts
  • Xbox Live:Vakarian58
  • Steam:SN Vakarian

Posted 25 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

I hate to see ya go Fuzzy but Dog has their day! As I'm sure everyone here does I wish you the best of luck, and cant wait for you to get back to hear some crazy stories! Stay safe and stay crazy Fuzzy!
You mean the French Foreign Legion right? i was looking into that not to long ago, checking everything before i go somewhere in life!
Posted Image

#3 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:05 AM

Cheers man and course I'll be safe, anyone thinks they can kill me their on one. ;) But in all seriousness though I'll be okay, in terms of stories though I may have some but I may not, we'll see. And of course I'll stay crazy!
Yeah the French foreign legion and if any of you ever ask me to speak French you're getting told to fuck off. ;) But yeah, I've always wanted to be in the military. When I was little and the other kids wanted to be astronauts and super heroes I wanted to be a soldier so I'm gonna be living the dream. :)

I don't think Farther's For Justice will allow you in the protest where you will be running around on a really high roof while pissed off your face

#4 Brother Chewy

Brother Chewy

Marine

• Interrogator
  • 916 posts
  • Xbox Live:Vakarian58
  • Steam:SN Vakarian

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:28 AM

Haha i know the feeling i wanted to be a fighter pilot since i was 5 years old, now im about a inch too tall to fly fighter jets Haha, well fuzz I never really wanted to serve under america but shit maybe I'll come join you in the legion someday! :D
Now lets hear some of that french!
Posted Image

#5 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

Oh believe me, I would much rather serve Britain but for reasons I won't get into on this thread I can't and as I said: fuck off, no French for you.

#6 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:15 AM

Best of luck. Don't forget to hide your Hentai. As you don't want people finding that. ;)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#7 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

I have more to hide then just that. ;)

#8 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

User's Awards

Â 

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:41 AM

Best of luck mate, go show the French how to fight!

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#9 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:04 PM

lol i hate to see you go but i love to watch you leave:D take care bud.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#10 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

Cheers guys and I figured it is time the French got shown a thing or two ;)

#11 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

I'll never forget you, you were my 3rd asian lady.... *cuddles*
Posted Image

#12 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:27 PM

You'd better not!

#13 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

I already put in for my passport fuzzy *grins* And you know where im goen...
Posted Image

#14 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

Rom don't you dare join up with me man.  
If we both go who's gonna fuck with people?

#15 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

Bye...

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#16 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:15 PM

Short and simple eh ajar ;)

#17 Opeth Of Epica

Opeth Of Epica

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

Fuzzball even though you've tried my patience at times (and you know why ;)), you along with Skyler are my best friends on Xbox and your truely one of a kind with your honesty, affection for witty banter and a level of stupidity which remains unmatched :P. No matter what the circumstance, you always never use the bad cards you have been delt with in life as an excuse and you admit to your mistakes which has given me an eternal repect for you. I wish you the very best on the Foreign Legion and I hope you still find a way to still talk to us.

Your moral guardian, Opey

P.S. When you come back, I own you a drink :).

eB3ZWV8.jpg

#18 TechGerhard

TechGerhard

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:21 PM

Who'll be my mortal enemy now!?
Posted Image

#19 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Death Guard Warmaster

• Elite Member
  • 2,367 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

Cheers opee, I'll be sure to hold you to that drink when I get back. ;) Besides, depending on how things are with internet I may keep in touch every once in a while. :)

#20 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

Short and simple eh ajar ;)

http://www.gothicwar...d.php?tid=10772

:)

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

Change Theme!