#21 D0R0TKA

D0R0TKA

Faction XO

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:32 PM

Thanks Spec for your words ;) I like it already, but if we will take part in this event, we we will have a hard task to do - I mean choosing weapons and perks (your restrictions are tough, but it's good :) ). Our chapter is build from devastators and tacticals, no asaulters..but, what am I saying? we can do this and will do our best to be hard to beat! lol :D
I got also and idea for a different kind of tournament, if you are open-minded and I believe you are :P maybe you can help if this even possible to run :)
Postad bild
Choć droga jest bez końca, pozornie bez znaczenia. Mniemam, że mam powody by drogi swej nie zmieniać!

#22 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

Bearer of the Redemption of St. Sulech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

yeah just send me a pm and we can discuss it. im always open to new ideas.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#23 ICE JARL (bjorn_ironskull)

ICE JARL (bjorn_ironskull)

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 198 posts
  • Xbox Live:ICE JARL
  • Steam:bjorn_ironskull
  • Social Groups:Ice Wolves

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:50 AM

Make hat two spec, I pu in the wolves' responce yesterday. Wolves are most definitely in

5a0878d3-1001-44ce-8a24-7d2530b2cb82_zps

#24 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

Dark Angels Chapter Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

So is this going to be a Wolves vs. Dark Angels only event or are others going to start signen up :P

The Tourney will start and we will already be at the championship round :D
Posted Image

#25 ICE JARL (bjorn_ironskull)

ICE JARL (bjorn_ironskull)

Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 198 posts
  • Xbox Live:ICE JARL
  • Steam:bjorn_ironskull
  • Social Groups:Ice Wolves

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

That could be interesting then lol

5a0878d3-1001-44ce-8a24-7d2530b2cb82_zps

#26 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

Is there a certain date for the closing ? We are still sorting ourselves out at the mo. But we shod be entering cos we literally become the blood angels yesterday still trying to get our members sign up.
Beware the blood angels are coming ;)

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#27 GK MadMan

GK MadMan

brother of the legion of the damned

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:03 AM

I will chat to mma punk ( leader of sons of medusa ) about putting us into the tournament.

their armour was coloured black and upon it was drawn chilling images of bones and fire, and on their helm they bore skulls... Like the bones of men in the torment of purgatory they were, and yet not a sound did they make... 

#28 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:25 AM

should be fine if you can field enough people. need to know soon though.....

i dont think ive ever killed something green in a tourney....always a day for new things isnt it:D
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#29 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:30 AM

i dont think ive ever killed something green in a tourney....always a day for new things isnt it:D

Emo Dark Angels Spec; slightly darker smear on your sword, but a green smear never the less :D

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#30 Emperors Saint

Emperors Saint

Romulous's lap dog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 237 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:02 PM

Like spec said he hasn't killed anything green cause we all know the dark angels don't die to many hacks for that and lag switches ;)
The Emperor is all seeing and when he is unpleased with what is happening in his galaxy, he sends his saint.

#31 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

Sorry about the late comment here but why is friendly fire off? Isnt it traditionally on for tourneys? I mean you want to get rid of spam but if you have ff off you still will have 2 vls, 2 pcannon which is still a huge spamfest, and without ff on it becomes really stupid. 
Also can you have 2 chainswords and 2 power swords?

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#32 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

Also can you have 2 chainswords and 2 power swords?

No, they are equivalent weapons - different skin, same damage stack

cruSig2.jpg

#33 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:30 PM

As well Assault marines may use whichever pistols they want spec confirmed with me that they dont count towards the weapon limit as all tacs get bolt pistols.
Posted Image

#34 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:14 AM

As well Assault marines may use whichever pistols they want spec confirmed with me that they dont count towards the weapon limit as all tacs get bolt pistols.

Limit 2 Plasma Pistol was the original rule, if Spec says otherwise then it is changed :)

cruSig2.jpg

#35 Master Romulous

Master Romulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,315 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:36 AM

he spoke otherwise because you can run more than 4 assaults technically thus requiring more than 4 pistols.
Posted Image

#36 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:00 AM

Spec can you make a post here addressing the plasma pistols and friendly fire?

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#37 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

• Administrators
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:14 AM

Spec can you make a post here addressing the plasma pistols and friendly fire?

FF is already stated

cruSig2.jpg

#38 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:14 AM

you can use however many pps you want. everyone non assault is carrying a bp. plus i dont think spamming the plasma pistol is such a good idea lol but if anyone chooses to do so have at it.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

#39 PedyG2X

PedyG2X

Conscript

• Members
  • Others:
  • Pip
  • 167 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

Not wanting to make this harder then it already has been, is not the pp a specialty weapon for a Assault. Everyone else in all classes get a bolt pistol other then a assault marine. Just like everyone else is being restricted to 2 specialty weapons per tack, heavy and assault. I do believe it should also be restricted to 2 as well. Do the fact everyone has a bolt pistol to start.

#40 SpecSlaughter22

SpecSlaughter22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:35 PM

true but its not really the primary weapon of the assault:-p i think the only ones who can actually use the pp too that much effectiveness is twiggy and angron and they can only kill one person at a time with it and have to vent. the trouble with having a bunch of pp is it limits you to have an assault.  
ff is going to be off. this is going to feel like a war not a public game.

yeah a con flip sounds good to me.

Im really sorry everything isnt all set out for you guys...i thought i covered all the bases but hey its my first tourney so i thank you all for correcting me and ill implement these rules in future tourneys.
I do not forget.
I do not forgive.
I am always watching.
Expect me.
Posted Image

Change Theme!