3 replies to this topic

#1 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

Does anyone want a game of UA New Races version 1.71 with me and Ariocky?

We will probably just be facing a couple of comps. Just wondering if anyone would like a match.

Ariocky will probably be Chaos or Chaos Daemons because he likes Hell Drakes and Hell Spawns...

I will use either Imperial Guard, Chaos, Eldar or something else that is awesome.

Doesn't matter what you use we are only playing for fun.

Anyone want a match? =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

Can't right now, but let's make sure to schedule a game once I get my PC fixed :D

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

#3 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:05 AM

Well Ariocky and me can do New Races. His fault why it didn't work I guess. He got new computer or something and downloaded Dawn of War from steam now works.

Weekends would work best for us. Whenever you get a new computer or get your old computer fixed let me know and we can set up a game so you can show us how you to kill enemies properly =)

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#4 Lord Ariok

Lord Ariok

Chaos Lord

• GWRS Governing Council
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 2,772 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:14 AM

and i like daemons for they have a possesed daemon prince and the hell swawn get it right dx ¬¬ lol
Posted Image

Change Theme!