1 reply to this topic

#1 ajar1189

ajar1189

Brother I am Pinned Here!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:19 AM

I'm here to apologize to the Blood Eagles for the words that were said by any chapter members of mine (even if they don't want to). What was said shouldn't have been said in a public area such as this, and therefore I apologize for it. The remarks were said out of emotion, and i'm sure we all know that our emotions can cause us to do stupid things. I hope we can all move past what happened and just play the damn game.

However, the challenge to any Blood Eagles (or anyone else) still stands. I am very much interested in doing 1v1s, 2v2s, 3v3s, etc because it is more fun to change it up and do different things. I'm sure Fuzzy still has the same sentiment.

Check out the app called Verge I Created: http://goo.gl/OFW1yl. It's only for android now, but will be out for iPhone in the near future!

It essentially allows you to share your location with your friends, family, coworkers, etc through a group in the app. You can find everyone in your group's location by pressing a button (assuming they respond to the request), and plot it on a map. From there you are given a point that is equidistant from everyone. With this you can find a place to search for and meet up and send this location to everyone in your group telling them thats where you want to meet. There's no need to enter any addresses, and all you need to do is click a few buttons.

#2 CruciasNZ

CruciasNZ

Squeak Squeak Mother F***ers

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter, GWRS Governing Council
  • 12,171 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:44 AM

Good on you for offering the apology. I am locking the thread before it's derailed or twisted away from the spirit in which it was written.

Do Not XBL-Message or PM Me Website or Community Issues/Requests.
Use The Support Centre Instead!

cruSig2.jpg

Change Theme!