18 replies to this topic

#1 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

I had my doubts and i took a gamble but Its is really a good game, 8/10. Get passed the not so good graphics and its awesome. Me and a bunch of night lords love it and are having fun, the aliens are not underpowered by any means, the game is actually balanced in many ways. My best advice, try it before you make any conclusions and DON'T BASE YOUR OPINION OFF OF THE CAMPAIGN, the multiplayer is great.

BTW for nosk and lothair

Posted Image

#2 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:44 AM

You left them to die, didn't you? (smart move. :P)

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#3 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

Basing the purchase off the multiplayer of a game kinda defeats paying 60 for it

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#4 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

I never said the campaign was garbage, i just said to not base it off of that. If you play the campaign on hard+ then you get the full feel of the aliens and the scare factor. People are just playing it on normal and assuming the same for hard, the AI gets bumped up immensely on harder difficulty's.
Posted Image

#5 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

Did you have Commisar Spinysnafu with you?

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#6 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

yes, yes we did and dx, you are fabulous! :D
Posted Image

#7 dx144

dx144

Amon Amarth, Sabaton, Red Army Choir and Ensiferum Fan

• Elite Member
  • Others: ,
  • 5,680 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:08 AM

Did you remember to get down when Commisar says get down? If not you get Spinysnafu kill you! =D

"You fiend, have I never encountered such corrupt and foul-minded perversity! Have you ever considered a career in the Church?" - The Baby-Eating Bishop of Bath and Wells

#8 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:21 AM

oh i did but remember, im an ELITE and also a PALADIN so I out rank him :P no commisar can out rank me. ;) 

Basing the purchase off the multiplayer of a game kinda defeats paying 60 for it

also, don't people buy call of duty just for the multiplayer? and they also buy all the useless map packs that come with it? not to mention the failure of a service COD "Elite" provides. People hate call of duty but yet pay $60 every year for the same rehashed bullshit and the company makes millions off of. why start complaining here when the game offers a diverse and intriguing multiplayer?
Posted Image

#9 J NOSK36

J NOSK36

The poniest of all ponies... PONY PONY PONY PONY

• Acolyte
  • Others: GWRS 2.0 Supporter
  • 5,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

WILSON!!!!! I'm sorry wilson!!!.......wilson!!!
Posted Image

I am the Night!!!!!!!

#IllumiGothic

#10 Armoured Priest

Armoured Priest

Man in the long black coat

• Administrators
  • 10,192 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

also, don't people buy call of duty just for the multiplayer? and they also buy all the useless map packs that come with it? not to mention the failure of a service COD "Elite" provides. People hate call of duty but yet pay $60 every year for the same rehashed bullshit and the company makes millions off of. why start complaining here when the game offers a diverse and intriguing multiplayer?

Because people who complain about cod don't buy the games. The reason it sells well is because it has a huge surplus of 12 years who don't know any better and eat up every last bit of it with their parents' money. (not to put down those here who try to be mature in their games in cod.)

Most of the games I have in my possession have a really good single player/ co op campaign, not because they rehash the same multiplayer system over and over again with only a new polish being the difference.

Burning, Stabbing, Devouring, Changing, Resurrecting and creating in Sanctuary
We have such sights to show you...

SignatureBurias_zpsafd03a97.jpg

#11 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:12 AM

It was nothing personal, I was just trying to make a point and i know there are mature COD players out there. I just have very strong opinions about COD and the franchise, sometimes i let it get the best of me.
Posted Image

#12 sonofultramar

sonofultramar

Proud Imperial Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

I played and loved it. Not the greatest game ever made but just as solid and fun as space marine is. Plus I all love the stuff I got in the Collectors edition.
Posted Image

#13 GREEN M00SE

GREEN M00SE

Guardsmen

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

I haven't tried the multiplayer yet but I played the campaign on it's hardest setting with 3 other members and had a awesome time despite the graphics.
Posted Image

In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis

#14 sonofultramar

sonofultramar

Proud Imperial Guardsmen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

I haven't tried the multiplayer yet but I played the campaign on it's hardest setting with 3 other members and had a awesome time despite the graphics.

If you have it on 360 you should add me moose. I will sp and mp with you. Tag is SON0fULTRAMAR

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#15 Doomdrinker1

Doomdrinker1

Brother Icarus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:05 PM

Well I may still buy it but not for full price as it has not gotten manny good reveiws. Not to mention the fact that the demo the media got to play to advertise the game is not in the game which is kinda a dick move.
Posted Image

#16 Lothair

Lothair

Brother

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:34 PM

There are 4 DLCs coming. The content may be in one of them.

#17 GREEN M00SE

GREEN M00SE

Guardsmen

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

If you have it on 360 you should add me moose. I will sp and mp with you. Tag is SON0fULTRAMAR

Coolman, will do :)

Posted Image

#18 Paladin Xenos

Paladin Xenos

For The Horde!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

add all of the night lords that play the game while your at it. theres me, ariock, spiny, lothair,ultramar, and just recently started victus. btw lothair is a claymore *CENSORED* XD
Posted Image

#19 GREEN M00SE

GREEN M00SE

Guardsmen

• Members
  • Others:
  • PipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

Cool man, will do :)
Posted Image

Change Theme!