107 svar till detta ämne

#61 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 17 mars 2013 - 03:54

The vehicles rumble to like and tw caravan sets out into the wasteland.

It's quiet, deathly quiet as the radios static crackles.

From here you can head to the industrial area or to the outlying farms

#62 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 17 mars 2013 - 10:47

Roberto moves to the radio as he then said over

"hey I think our party should have a great time at the Industrial area so all units get your ass moving we got undead to kill" said Roberto as he waited for the convoy to change directions and move towards the Industrial area

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#63 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 20 mars 2013 - 01:45

The convoy moves quickly an you can see just how bad the situation is,

The undead move in great swarms in the distance and soon the tall buildings of the industrial area come into view.

You find an abandonded food company and quickly your men secure the gate and move the convoy duly lily into the parking area.

The area is quiet and your men quickly arm making a defensive perimeter around the trucks.

" how do you want to handle clearing this place out Roberto."

The merc commander asks, racking the slide on his gun

#64 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 20 mars 2013 - 05:55

Roberto then looks at the merc commander as he then said

"well why don't we try entering lightly we don't need all of our boys running in there so twelve of us will go in and the rest will secure and protect the court yard were gonna need our get away cars if things get hot" said Roberto as he grinned a bit

"So that leaves if you want to come inside with me commander or do you feel comfortable guarding the courtyard" Roberto then added as his grin was still on his face

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#65 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 22 mars 2013 - 12:20

" call me Gerard ."

The merc commander growls moving to the door and standing beside it.

" and I don't do tail end ill run with you hell dog ."

Pick 12 names emp for your squad

#66 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 06 april 2013 - 10:51

"well alright then" said Roberto as he then looked around started yelling out names

"Rick, David, Jack, George, John, Bill, Dave, Jim, Mattew, Luke, Phaul and Jesus FRONT AND CENTER" yelled out Roberto as he waited then added

"Simon your in charge of the court yard and everyone here make sure its stays secured understood" said Roberto as he waited for answers and the sound of running

#67 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 09 april 2013 - 11:23

The men move and make a breach team.simon quickly begins delegating orders, making the men fortify all possible entries.

#68 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 10 april 2013 - 01:45

Roberto grins as he then stood by them as he then said

"alright Gerard lets get inside and cause another party" as Roberto then kept his eyes on the door

"Alright Men breach the door and the building" Roberto then added as he then waited for the man to move forward

#69 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 11 april 2013 - 01:01

With gusto the door is guested in and you can out.

The stench of rot fills the air and you can see a dark brown crust covers the floor.

You come Ito a large room with three paths up to the buisness office, forward to the newtingrooms , or down into the work floor

#70 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 11 april 2013 - 02:07

Roberto points forward as he then said

"I want this entire floor secured before we start exploring this place" said Roberto as he motioned the men to move forward as he then started to move himself forward

#71 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 19 april 2013 - 02:12

The men fan out quickly and you hear spar attic bursts of gunfire as twy clear the floor and the merc commander looks at you.

Where do we go ? We avoided buildings in our sweeps we don't know what to expect

#72 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 19 april 2013 - 12:29

Roberto chuckled as he then said

"well then that's the fun part to it really now we just secure the building and then we move on to the next and the next Gerard" as Roberto looked into the door way the soldier's went through

"now come on then why don't we join them since there having all the fun" as Roberto seemed to be waiting on Gerard

#73 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 22 april 2013 - 01:36

Gerard follows and you move into the offices.

Bodies lay scattered and in peices and you see your men standing at a large window, watching something intently.

#74 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 23 april 2013 - 05:59

Roberto draws his gun as he slowly approached stopping a few feet from the man

"hey you...dumb ass are you dead or alive" said Roberto as he waited for the answer from the large man

#75 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 25 april 2013 - 09:00

The man is one of yours but he points to what has the men staring.

At least two hundred undead mill about between rows of fermenting peppers.

Piles of Limbs cover the room and you can see that almost double of the amount are trapped in another building across fri. The one you are in.

#76 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 28 april 2013 - 04:28

"well great looks like were going have to some fighting soon then" said Roberto as he grinned while staring out at the undead as he then chuckled

"alright you get the rest of your squad to secure this building then we going to move to the next one since were gonna need a lot of room for the rest of our guys" Roberto then added as he waited for the solider to start moving

#77 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 29 april 2013 - 01:37

The men move, but the black water captain watches the undead carefully.

" I have an idea rob.... It's stupid but an idea.."

#78 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 29 april 2013 - 02:12

Roberto chuckles as he then said

"well come on Gerard out with it since i like Stupid Ideas...there the best kind" as he then turned to look at Gerard waiting for him to explain

#79 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14 265 inlägg

Postad 30 april 2013 - 06:36

Gerard smiles.

" these things seem to hunt by smell... Not by thought. Instead of wasting bullets why don't we interrupt their sense of smell, and take them out slowly with cqc?"

#80 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 30 april 2013 - 06:51

"alright I like that...but make sure to have everyone with knifes out i don't want them be stupid and getting clawed to death" said Roberto as he grinned as he then added

"so tell me Gerard you got an idea on how to block there sense of smell though" as he waited for an answer

Change Theme!