107 replies to this topic

#41 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • Others: GWRS Governing Council
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:46 AM

the mercs look at you, their color drains from his face.

"its a deadmanns order....Our commanders have left us all here......Were left for dead."

Oh sanctuary...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT Rp
cainsig11.jpg

#42 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:11 AM

"huh" said Roberto as he leaned back in his chair as he started chuckling as it soon turned to full blown laughter as he then looked at the mercs

"well looks like were gonna have our very own special party now" Roberto then added as he gave a bloodthirsty grin as he then leaned forward

"so if were left for dead lets head back to the wall...we don't need the others breaking down on us just yet" as he still had an insane grin on his face

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#43 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

The merc commander nods and the vehicles are turned around and taken to the wall.

The 20 marines that are left stand with the thirty mercs look around in confusion. All electronics, PDA, military issue cells have gone dark.

cainsig11.jpg

#44 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 01:11 AM

Roberto looks at the mercs as he then said

"Come on out with it whats this order you seem so hung up about"roberto asked as waited for someone to answer

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#45 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:39 AM

The merc commander is t or ho looks at you

" the governments have abandonded us.... Tey are denying that they even knew tht we where here...

cainsig11.jpg

#46 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

"so we lose electronics but we still have guns and vehicles" said Roberto as he put a hand to his chin in thought as he then started chuckling again

"so I would take it officially that were now an army with out a Nation...I like it now I don't have to take orders from a bunch of suits" Roberto then added as he then said

"so what about you since you guys aren't getting payed anymore it seems since were being denied that were even here" as he still had a smile on his face

#47 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:40 AM

The merc motions at his men and they gather.

" we are getting out if this mess.. We are gonna link up with our men and get the fuck out.... You and your men are welcome to come devil dog

#48 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:53 AM

Roberto smiled

"sure why not I mean were holding the only thing that leaves the world to destruction but lets get going then...no need to waste our lives" said Roberto as his smiled soon turned into a frown as he waited for the trucks to head back to the wall and back to his men

#49 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

Your men are quiet.

50 devil dogs strong.

You can see they are sitting around, their faces am odd mix of excitement and confusion.

" orders commander?"

Simon tempers, munitions officer asks, with a curt nod.

#50 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

"find me the status of the wall I need to know what's going on" said Roberto as he then waited for Simon to move or to tell him anything at all as he then turned to the rest of the men

"and the rest of you get armed and ready since were gonna be leaving here soon enough" Roberto then added as he fold his arms over each other

#51 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:02 AM

the men ,move quickly arming and breaking down all the entrenchments that can gfit in the military caravans.

Simion comes back and cracks his neck.

"the wall is holding all through the entire length, however all communications have gone dark, and the battlehsip providing us with overwatch drones and artlillery has began to undock

cainsig11.jpg

#52 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:58 AM

"well looks like were not gonna enjoy a cruise home then it looks like then" said Roberto as he then had a thoughtful look for a moment before then saying

"well then find a us a transport around transport out of here I don't care if its another ship or possibly an airplane's but if nothing Simon then get most of the man ready were just gonna drive on out of here then" Roberto then added as he waited for Simon to move or say something

#53 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 10:07 PM

You hear gunfire in the distance and the smell of blood fills the air.

Your men turn as they pack up and you see the merc commander stripping a body

#54 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 04:12 AM

Roberto then sighs as he then moved towards the merc comander as he then said

"so who did you kill today...doesn't look undead by the looks of it" said Roberto as he waited for the merc commander to answerr

#55 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:59 PM

My brother.... He committed suicide after the silent order was put out.... "

The commander puts a black cloth over the naked mans face.

" you ready to go?"

He looks at you , his face solemn.

#56 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

"huh...that sucks but hey we still have to get out of here you can morn later if we survive but I'm ready to go when ever you are" said Roberto as he waited for the merc commander to start moving

#57 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

The merc commander nods and lights a lighter, tossing it into the corpse and within seconds it bursts into flames.

" we have two options devil dog. Any military personnel in the area will be looking to meet up with us. We can go into the city or skirt the towns for survivors

#58 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:52 PM

"hey the more people the better so lets skirt the town we gonna need more hands for a party were about to have" said Roberto as a sly grin came onto his face once again as he then added

"unless you feel that you want to split heads already then we can go in but if not get your men ready we gonna go round up some more guest for the party" Roberto then added as he started chuckling

#59 Thugren

Thugren

Master Of The Sanctuary

• Administrators
  • 14,265 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

The mercs and marines form up on you quickly and soon all remnants of your supplies are gone.

Simon walks up to you and pats your shoulder.

"Orders sir?"

#60 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:12 AM

"were going on a trip Simon as we need to gather more guys who have been left behind as we can't have our little party without at least a couple more guest" said Roberto as he started chuckling a bit

Change Theme!