254 svar till detta ämne

#61 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 674 inlägg

Postad 12 februari 2013 - 04:15

The skeletons backed away from Zazriel and looked over at shaun and began to back away from them both. they herd a massive yell come from the captins room that sounded like a women. the skeletons looked at the room and began to walk in to it
kitty Arca, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Sep 2012.

Posted Image

#62 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 12 februari 2013 - 04:17

"YOU AIN'T GOING NO WHERE" shouted Zazriel as he attacked the skeletons once again aiming to stop the skeletons advance towards the room as he aimed to break them apart again and again

1d100 rolled for a total of: 84 (84)

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#63 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 674 inlägg

Postad 15 februari 2013 - 05:10

He was able to destroy the skeletons and one of the skeleton with flesh smacked edd away from him and went towards the screaming woman from the captains room

Posted Image

#64 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 15 februari 2013 - 06:03

Edd recovered and when back at the damn zombie "not so fast meatbag" he said as he chumped down hard on the ghouls neck trying to break it. Shaun head the screams and ran for infront of the door sword drawn and at the ready "come and have go if you think your ZEDS enough!" he satied as white knuckals held steel

1d100 rolled for a total of: 85 (85)
Posted Image

#65 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 16 februari 2013 - 06:31

"what the hell was that" said Zazriel as he started moving towards the captains room wanting to find out what that scream was as he continued punching the skeletons as he kept moving

1d100 rolled for a total of: 70 (70)

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#66 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 674 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2013 - 04:29

they both reached to door and the door was already open due to shaun breaking it open earlier and there stood a woman in a black cloak crying her hands over her face and hair over her hands slightly.

Posted Image

#67 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2013 - 04:42

Shaun turned his head to look at her then back at Zazriel "is he with you?" he ask as edd chumpped down hard on the ghouls neck to the point that the floating skull that is edd burst into ot white flames "im am going to kill you all for trying this shit"

1d100 rolled for a total of: 87 (87)
Posted Image

#68 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2013 - 05:09

Zazriel retracted two of his arms back into his body as he walked forward for a second as he looked at the woman as he then said

"ah hello...are you ok" said Zazriel as he tried as he slowly reached his hand forward as if to calm the woman down

#69 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 674 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2013 - 05:14

Edd was able to break the neck of the creature as it fell to the ground.
The woman removed her hands from her face and screamed at them as she tried to pull them in close to her

Posted Image

#70 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2013 - 05:31

"I think we should get moving" said Zazriel as he started backing off this creature or woman that was trying to grab onto both of them

1d100 rolled for a total of: 70 (70)

#71 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 17 februari 2013 - 05:45

Edd saw who it was as shouted "jog on" as he was already full speed flying for the top deck shout "ITS ALIVE!". Shaun didnt care he just quicly running following Edd.

1d100 rolled for a total of: 73 (73)
Posted Image

#72 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 674 inlägg

Postad 18 februari 2013 - 11:46

The banshee began to follow them screaming at them trying to pull them in to her vortex.

Posted Image

#73 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 19 februari 2013 - 06:52

Zazriel kept moving as he didn't want to get closer to that thing as he kept silent

(running)
1d100 rolled for a total of: 77 (77)

#74 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 22 februari 2013 - 07:34

shaun goes for the top of the stairs while edd is floating to the top of the mast shout "leena and Momo lady!!!! CRAZY BITCHEES GOING FOR SHAUN AND ZAZRIEL THEY NEED HELP AND I CANT HELP THUM!"

1d100 rolled for a total of: 100 (100)
Posted Image

#75 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 674 inlägg

Postad 24 februari 2013 - 04:48

momo heard that zazierl was in trouble and she grew fangs and growled

leena's eyes when wide hearing shaun was in troubled and she grabbed her hammer and smashed a hole in to the deck jumpping down followed by momo

"hey bitch!" she yelled as the banshee looked back over at the girls and stopped screaming
" back of my man" she said as she upsidded the banshee in the head with her massive hammer
sending it the right side of the boat

"tear her apart momo" she said looking over momo who had slowly began t o turn to a dragon her face began to grow scales and she walked over grabbing the banshee and began to throw her around the boat

Posted Image

#76 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 24 februari 2013 - 08:32

Shaun stopped running when he say edd going for the top of the mast. he looked at leena and ran to her side "what the hell even is that thing" he asked her with concer in his eyes. Edd heard and shouted "ITS A FUCKING BANSHEE YOU DAMN FOOLS!" his teeth begain to chatter
Posted Image

#77 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 674 inlägg

Postad 24 februari 2013 - 09:11

Leena looked at him

" it's a mix of a banshee and syren it's their child it's an abomination why do you think it' covers it's face but also has a beautiful voice but a scream that could bust eardrums if close enough " she said looking as the banshee is flung around like a rag doll

Posted Image

#78 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 inlägg

Postad 24 februari 2013 - 09:35

"well love this is a new one on me never seen nor heard one before" he said as he watch leena watching momo doing her thing. edd shouts from the time "REMOVE ITS HEAD! REMOVE ITS HEAD!"
Posted Image

#79 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3 560 inlägg

Postad 24 februari 2013 - 10:20

Zariel just watched the chaos insued as he then said to himself

"Well....looks I'm out of my lead" as he watched momo thrash the s iren/banshee around in her dragon form

#80 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 674 inlägg

Postad 24 februari 2013 - 10:38

momo threw the creature up on to the deck and processed to atempt to bite the head off of it while i ran from her

leena followed and laughed watching the sceen

Posted Image

Change Theme!