254 replies to this topic

#1 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:12 AM

the dragon submerged it self under water when two people rolled on to the boat.

the girl with blue hair ran over to the side of the boat and gripped the sides

"MOMICHI!" she screamed tears running down her cheeks wanting her sister back.

the girl atthe wheel of the ship looked at her not sure what to do
kitty Arca, Glorified Meatshield In The Gothic Wars Since Sep 2012.

Posted Image

#2 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:19 AM

Zazriel soon picked himself up slowly as he walked over to Momo as he eyed the Girl the wheel of the ship as he then grab Momo

"Momo it'll be alright will see her again...alright Momo lets just check what kinda of situation were in" said Zazriel quietly as he held Momo to try and calm her down

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.
love being a mercenary in sanctum

#3 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • Others: ,
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:20 AM

shuan ran infront of the blue hair demon "i dont know who in heavn or hell you are but can you do ye a favor and get your bloody damn self way from the bout" he said as he pointed his sword at the lady as Edd jumped on his shoulder and began to growls at her
Posted Image

#4 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:32 AM

momo just cried there

"my sister ..... " she said silently

Leena looked at him

"hey stop shaun" she said walking down and to him putting her hand on his that was holding thw sword

" they may be in the same situation as us " she said to him

"give them a chance" she said

Posted Image

#5 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:41 AM

edd whispered into shauns ear "dont do it" but shaun looked into leena's eyes, and gave her a nod for yes as he slowly lowered his sword. edd in a fit of rage jumped up off shauns shoulder in the ack of he sword being lowerd and bit the unknow man in the leg mumbling "ass" before before floating back behind shaun
Posted Image

#6 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:42 AM

Zazriel quickly looked at the two people on the boat as he the said calmly

"look we don't want any trouble were just here....if you can believe to help you out" said Zazriel as he sighed and placed Momo behind him as he didn't trust the man with the sword that was now identified as Shaun

"our friend from before that you saw was the one who said you needed help" Zazriel then added as he waited in silence for one of the stranger's to speak as he wondered way the werid floating skull biting into his shin guards under his pants as he tried to shake it off by moving it slightly

Emporer469, I use to be a spacemarine just like you but then i took a taser to the Knee.

#7 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:51 AM

Leena said to him

" we are on our way to meet the dark lady shirahime we could use help yes but who are you you are the ones who seem to need the help" she said to them

momo fell to her knees behind zazriel just looking at her hands

Posted Image

#8 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:56 AM

"well are friend from before hadn't told us who needed the help just where it was needed" said Zazriel as he spoke to the girl as he then kneeled down and looked at Momo as he then said quietly

"Momo what's wrong is everything ok" Zazriel added queitly as he looked at Momo's hands and put an arm around her as he wondered what she was seeing

#9 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:06 AM

momo looked up at him showing him blood from her sister meaning she was bleeding out more

" i hope momichi is ok" she said as she looked at the other girl

leena saw blood on her and walked to her
"come with me lets clean you up " she said helping her up and walked her to the captains quarters .

Posted Image

#10 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:26 AM

Zazriel followed Momo and the girl silently as he wanted to make sure that Momo would be alright and he didn't want to wait on deck with this Shaun guy not knowing what he could be capable of as Zazriel then thought of the woman the girl mentioned

"shirahime...that name sounded familiar" thought Zazriel as he thought back to that voice a few days before as he wondered if that was this so called woman's voice

#11 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

behind shauns back edd whispered "we should kill them and let me drink there souls, we cant trust these people" shaun just shook his head "you there" he said to Zazriel "he i see you doing something or anything to that nice lady of this bout i sware i will find you, beat you, and give you a blood eagle" he said with an emontionless face
Posted Image

#12 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:24 PM

Zazriel looked back and gave the man a glare as he stayed silently and continued to follow Momo and the girl into the boat

#13 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

momo sat on the side of a bowl with water in it as leena began to wash her hands up
" my name is Leena and we are also on the way to see her as well." she said to the blue haired girl " i'm leena " she said to her

momo looked up at her

"i'm momo and this is Zazriel " she said smiling at him

leena smiled and looked at her hands

" well your hands are alright come on lets go see a map and see where we are " she siad

momo nodded and followed her back up as she took Zazriel's hand on the process for him to follow

Posted Image

#14 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

Zazriel smiled as he watched Lenna's and Momo's interactions as he followed Momo as she tugged him along by holding his hand as he then looked at Lenna

"That woman you mentioned before...do you know who she is" Zazriel asked questioningly as he waited for an answer from Lenna hopefully

#15 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

shaun took the helm of the ship again begain to get idea of where they maybe looking at the map and the location of the sun with the moon
Posted Image

#16 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

leena looked at him and smiled
" so have you found out what where we are exactly? " leena asked shaun

Momo stopped by the ship and looked over the rail and looked atthe water

Posted Image

#17 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

Zazriel moved next to Momo as he looked down at the water as he tried to give Momo a smile

"Come on Momo she'll be alright...Momichi is a tough girl" said Zazriel as he tried to take a guess at what Momo was thinking about

#18 Kitty Arca

Kitty Arca

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,674 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:11 AM

momo looked at him and nodded

"lets help try to find out where we are" she said to him

Posted Image

#19 Emporer469

Emporer469

Merc commander

• Interrogator
  • 3,560 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:22 AM

Zazriel smiled as he then said

"sure why not Momo...but I'm not really good with Maps and stuff" said Zazriel as he scratch his head as he then said

"so why don't we get an Ariel view then Momo then we might be able to see any landmasses around us" Zazriel then added as he waited for Momo's answer

#20 duo2142

duo2142

Kasrkin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

"you see this island chain here its called devils tooth" he said as he pointed at the map in latin "we are about 18-12 miles away from it and accord to this map is know for having blood rain in the area" he said with a smile
Posted Image

Change Theme!